The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1882 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey bros, a seasoned ML has returned to our shores and needs our support soon. Cup size I think got E and matches her body size well. Saw she came back today so fast hand fast leg went to book.

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost. Those who know my recommendations is not anyhow type. The feeling when you put your 2IC between the cups can send you straight to heaven.

PM for contact will gladly share.
After I know who she is from a bro who PM-ed me, skipped immediately lol. Tried her before maybe about a year back or so. Nice and chatty with big natural boobs (I gauge is about D cup) but don't allow you to suck them. I love sucking big milkers or else it's pointless to have big boobs if you are not allowed to suck them.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 8
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

So white and soft haha! Wet too!
Can share bro
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I shared about this lady before. Started in lavender TCM. Initially only giving HJ, then slowly proceed to BF. Then more hiong start sucking cock and give bbbj. One day I was fingering till both of us cannot tahan and I banged her.

Now officially moving to Mohamed Sultan and offer full service. Totally convert her from 良家妇女 to now total slut. Can’t service her liao. Her DD cup need no introduction
Can share ctc ? TIA
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, can share contact please?
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow! can share ctc? TIA
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigma69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
She is a lady with large frame, I don't really enjoy during the sex, I prefer smaller frame that can be carried easily from any corner of the bed. Easily change pattern with thrusting motion.
Okay la, I prefer big frame ladies, with some meat on them, different men different taste I guess. But yeah sex was okay la with her, nothing to shout about, I still prefer my regulars. These are just must try one time I guess.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigma69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
After I know who she is from a bro who PM-ed me, skipped immediately lol. Tried her before maybe about a year back or so. Nice and chatty with big natural boobs (I gauge is about D cup) but don't allow you to suck them. I love sucking big milkers or else it's pointless to have big boobs if you are not allowed to suck them.
I guess YMMV la bro, people sell body also must see the person they selling it to too mah, correct or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1