The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
javier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjavier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jam, terminal21
Fair skinned with big C, boobs lovers guy like me relaly appreciate her beauty. Figure wise tall girl and she look 99% like photos. Service is above my expectations, bbbj sensually and not a time watcher. Fj like banging new wife both super high. Gfe 10/10 no need Gt, good at English. French is allowed that's plus point. Will rtf before she goes back next week.
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
supermabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermabo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004949

Bonk Meaw this last [email protected]

Location was discreet, ample parking and quite near to my favourite wanton mee stall

Lady was young age roughly 19 to 21 and light make up on, adorable feature

Body was firm and skin was smooth, her pair of natural boobs are nice to fondle and lick

Able to french and lots of tongue twisting, DFK too

Blowjob suction was great and she took my tools like a champ. Knows when to suck strong and when to lick

We had missionary and doggie for the 1st shot, she moans out loud, and going for 2ns shot we just did missionary. No complain and she is very accomodative.

She come to work and know this trade well. Not a time watcher and good attitude.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 5
maclean is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaclean is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaclean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004814

Earn - siam dynasty

Okt: trust worthy and always fast transaction

Looks: 9/10 she’s pretty. Simple looks without make up but still pretty.

Body: 9/10 petite, bake as level is for sure almost 0

Bbbj: 9/10 did well. Although didn’t do much as I was too horny wanted to go straight piak piak alr

Fj: 9/10 tight and ok to work and serve me. When it’s doggy time I returned her the good service she provided me. Got super hot pounding her holding her small waist. Left a contented man.

GFE: 9/10 got addicted to her smell and cuddles

Need to rtf this girl before she leaves
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BristleStoop View Post

Ploy from galaxyxscorts

Perfect location for ppl that stay in east

Lady was in her mid 20+, body was good and very tonned body wit no excess fats too

Service was good, attitude wise was very soft and really care all details to how to make me feel good

Her catbath was good, from neck to my balls area

Bbbj was even better, can pop her head up and down till I signal her to stop

We fucked hard, she moan very loud, she grab me arms and pull me to her for deep frenching

It was totally like fucking a fling

Next trip would definitely op for 2 hrs
Had a wonderful session last night ,totally squeeze my 2 shots within 1 hr,best part is her bbbj
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 23
Cicak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCicak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCicak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fern
Stable: Club friday

Young and chio lady, confirm Syt. If you're hunting for a real beautiful Syt then I suggest come check her out. Great slim body with small natural tits. So tight, wet n warm pussy.

Service will rate her 8/10, bj a bit green for me but she put 100% of effort. No teeth feeling which is good. FJ I cum hard due to her moaning and ear nibbling. Asked her to ride me which is pretty good then I grab her boobs pumped her hard from below. Such a great experience n great lady. No regret booking her.

Thanks to bro Friday for the fast reply.
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tojibin is Cool - loads of Potential

benz - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004494

OKT: Fast reply and prompt.

Room: Nice layout and cosy. Large bed and clean sheets.

Looks: 8/10. looks v pretty in person, got nice dimples when she smile, v xmm look

Boobs: Double Ds that are big. Likes to make out in a sensual manner.

Body: young tender body. Boobs is perfect D, bouncy and nips are really like erasers, no bluffing here. Very pinkish and fair.

French: Sensual and slow.

BBBJ: Slow and sensual bbbj. Kept sucking and have to tell her to stop.

FJ: She enjoys missionary. But love it when she unties her hair and rides in
cowgirl.

GFE: Doesn't watch the time and looking to please with high gfe. Exceeded a bit of time.

Rating:8/10
Most likely will come back to her as i enjoyed her GFE and service. I thought i would face some discomfort from her due to my skin color but she proved me wrong. Glad to have such a lady here working.
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
lotongboy is one of the Best!lotongboy is one of the Best!lotongboy is one of the Best!

Review
Okt: L365; smooth booking for old sbf nick
FL: Aries
Date:14/10/24
Time: 330pm
2x90x"160" monday blue bonk promo

Location/room: GL apt 10/10 (discrete and nearby park parking) nice clean room with 2 story type w individual toilet. Aries at 2nd level, julia at level 1. Big Towel and mouth wash provided.

Face: 9/10 . Same as photo and make up w thai tan 2-3 shade darker

Body: she wore a brown dress with nice top curvature. big boob F natural 10/10 dark small-med aerola w slight sag and stretch mark. Flat tummy.
Bakness 1-2. However Skinny legs and flat butt w scar not my liking. She use towel to cover her butt.

Bought her curry puffs and isotonic drink( saw another bro gave her moon brand bird nest drink so caring too). Chit chat awhile and get to know she is 1st time in SG and into this job. She is from Pattaya and going off by 20 oct. She showed me her remote cctv footage back home, which i appreciate however highlights to her to keep it privacy��. She is cute to use a book to record her daily customer session(i bet she is an accountant wannabe. Haha)

start w shower alone(a bit sian)and request massage for good 15mins from leg to shoulder. she feeeback she is tired (i was 4th customer of the day and daily she had 12 customers daily based on her book(nani shag to max if real). I massage her back for good 10mins in return.

FR: my usual fav request okt for boob.f, bbbj and cim w tips. I shared w her and she is ok. Bbbj for a while stopped and claimed she was choked. Then i requested her to lay down on bed while i boob fuck while she squeeze both her giant tits to squeeze my rod-good however when i push further up for a combine bbbj+boob.f she shouted in dismay which break the momentum of joy however she later comply w it for a while say 5 sec before reaching to cap on. I shared 1x shot i prefer to boob+bbbj+ cim however declined. This kill my usual joy. She bbbj to cap on which i appreciate however not my liking for FJ. She is tight when i finger her. Requested Hand job while she kiss my neck and i turn on top her hip, planning to shoot on her stomach or boob. She raised her voice again, i was shocked. thinking i will unload on her face, i told her on her boob/stomach nia. Anticlimax.
So in the end, my monday blue �� shoot on her hand. Again i bath alone and request for a massage while resting since i still left 60mins. She is occupied with her hp w 1 hand while massage which is turn off for me, probably she is new to this line/no chemistry hence gfe is 1/10 for me. I left after 60mins with balance 30mins for her to use her phone ba.
RTF: nope due to gfe and service not met. Anyway aim for next FR on "new" Alicia 37D from L365 (recent trf from another okt name chivas)

Upz my rep if you found my post useful.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior112 View Post

Girl: Baby
Stable: FlirtyGirls
Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...highlight=baby

Early morning had to go to Aljunied to settle some personal matters so decided to contact bro chai to see if he had any gals nearby who was open to starting work slightly earlier.

Bro Chai replied quickly and said he had a gal who was already awake and ready to start work so I just booked her for 1 shot sine I had something on later. Made my way to her apartment and waited for the instructions to go up.

When I got the go head, I made my way up to meet her. Knocked on her door and a petit girl opened the door. Looks young and has meat in the right places. Had some talk with her while stripping before she led me to her bathroom where we took a shower together.

Went back to her room afterwards and proceeded for the action. She is quite new in this line being here for only 5 days and will be going back in around 9 days. She told me that she is a farmer back in her village and stays with her mum. She is here to make money and this is her first time here.

She started off by giving me a hj and then sucking my little brother. She focused mostly on the little head so I put my hand on her head and pushed her head down so she was deep throating me. She took it without complaints and before long my little brother stood at attention.

She then got into doggy position and I started ramming her hard and fast. She was moaning loudly and her pussy was really getting very wet. A good sign that she is indeed new and her pussy was tighter than most working girls. After a while, I got her to lie down and I started licking her wet pussy and later I fingered her using one finger. Later I tried to finger her using 2 fingers but her pussy was too tight and she stopped me as it was painful for her.

I then grabbed her feet and put both over my shoulders and started penetrating her hard and deep. She was moaning really loudly by now and after a while I came in the condom. She then removed the condom and disposed it before lying on the bed beside me. She turned over and let me hug her. After resting, it was time for me to take a bath and finally I left. This was a satisfying bonk for me since it's not often that you can get a girl that is totally new to the line and has a really tight and juicy and wet pussy.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Finering: Allows
Pussy Licking: Allows
Kissing: She is not really keen on it but will allow
FJ: 8.5/10 really tight and wet pussy
GFE: 9/10 behave just like a gf. Totally no commercial feeling with her
Overall: 8.5/10 Only drawback I can say is that she is too new in this line so BBBJ isn't that great. But her GFE is really high and she treats you like her bf.
This review really make me horny! Thumbs up for you bro 👍
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1003452

Tried Ginger from Terminal21

Petite girl with alot of stamina, super playful. Excellent bbbj. Can ride and drained you off. Looks like malay girl, super attentive.

Will consider Rtf but will keep options open as usual.
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
Andytanwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndytanwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndytanwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Yujin (Foxy Thai)

OKT is responsive. The location is good. No security guard. Yujin is a looker. FJ and BJ are good. Rather reserve girl but wild on bed. Will return to fuck.

Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 2
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

FR for Vivi (T21)

Saw that she just returned from a short break so made another booking for her.

Still as good as ever. Can't get enough of her BJ. Finished both shots with CIM.

I can literally just lie down throughout and let her blow and suck every last drop from me lol.

She won't be going back so soon so will have plenty of opportunities to find her again
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 18
ZAFT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZAFT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZAFT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004539

Meko from Loveaffairs

Needed to release. Saw Meko's review that she is horny and loves sex.

Fast booking.

Looks : Pre milf.
Boobs : Shld be enhanced.
Body : good to hug.

Easy to converse in English. She washed me up well. Teasing my cock, balls and asshole while soaping me. Told me she will be eating them later. I also washed her pussy and anus cleaning. = >

I was told to just lie down on bed and enjoy. Her catbath is 1 of the best. Teasing the right spot. Her balls sucking is right on point w the right amount of strength. With my ball inside her mouth, she twirled her tongue all over it. Wonderful!!!
Taking my dick to slap her face. I tot a bbbj is next. Instead she jacked up my legs and kissed my anus. Whispering to me tat my anus looks delicious and tight. Spent a good among of time rimming my ass.

She wanna cap me, i told her its my turn to make her cum. Took out 2 toys, 1 is a avg size dildo w clit vibrating stimulator. On the vibration and moved up and down from her clit to her anus. Pressing on her clit, I can soon hear her moans getting louder and can see her leaking love juices from pussy. Slided the dildo into her, sending her into escasy as I level up the dildo vibration. Her moans turned into deep drawing of breath as I added my tongue flicking on her clit. Soon I tasted her love juices and my fingers got wet w her pussy juices. Stick my left finger into her ass easily. I'm sure she does anal b4 even thro she denied.

When she is totally wet, removed the dildo and jammed my 2 right hand fingers into her pussy. Digging her pussy hard and hearing the watering zoot zoot zoot is music to my ears. She was already begging me to fark her but I told her I have another toy.. a L size big mean silicon dildo!! She said too big, too big. As the dildo head pried open her pussy, from begging me to dun put in, her eyes are telling me to just shove the big fat dildo into her. Inch by inch the 20cm Long, 4.5cm wide dildo pierced into her pussy. Her eyes widened w pain as the dildo balls reached her pussy opening. I think the dildo reached the entrance of her womb. The whole stick was soon covered w her love juice. Only pumped her 3 more strokes. Else she can't feel my dick!

Spared her and switch to the smaller vibrating dildo. From pain, she soon turned into pleasure. She loved tat dildo. I told her I wanna rape her already.grabbing her hands over her head. I missionary her, slapping my balls and dick over her groin as the dildo continue to work its magic.
So tempted to just enter her raw but big head make me put on condom. Pumped her missionary then doggie. Jammed my thumb into her ass and the whole thumb went in easily.

Switched back to missionary, we hugged each other tightly with her wrapping her legs over my back. The bed was rocking w my pumps and the room surrounded by both our moans, I released my 1 week's worth of cum into her.
Gave me a good massage after shower. Told her I cannot do 2nd shot liao.
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greenlander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrington View Post
Tania from FF.

This is a very biased review as Tania was the first premium priced FL I tried in Dome 1 last year and looks wise, she is totally my type. Recently I failed re-verification for OS stable for Kakao, slightly disappointed for missing out a gym toned bod but I won’t know what I missed. the bigger worry was if Tania ever returned to our shores under OS, I will not be able to book her.

Huge thank you to Faries Finder stable for answering my prayers and bringing Tania in and taking my booking early Sun morning. Delayed my departure and had her for lunch.

Here’s my FR:

Body : All natural body, the type that is blessed with good genes. Tall model look. Slim fit but not gym fit. Fair complexion. Lasered hairless pussy.

Abs: Cannot see any definition but no tummy fats whatsoever and even when her body is folded with her legs on my shoulders, still cannot squeeze out any tummy rolls.

Boobs : Perky Bs that are nice to grip with small, light color areola and nips.

Face : She has makeup on when I saw her so cannot comment on blemishes. Very unique and pretty face since she is Eurasian. Mesmerising eyes and sharp nose. Black hair makes her look more Asian while blonde hair made her look more Ang mor in her previous stint.

DFK : Very well versed in French, takes initiative to attack my lips

BBBJ : Tick all the boxes, wet slurpy type while looking up at me.

FJ: Started CG, she goes up and down plus grinding. She seems to get high in this position the most. Switched to missionary and she provided good sound effects, halfway she moved her hand down to her pussy to help pleasure herself. She extracted 1 shot from me quickly.

GFE : Her English is decent enough that we were chatting every minute except when we were bonking. Got to know her better because I never managed to RTF her last year as she only stayed for 5 days. From what I observed, she has matured from the shy, nubile SYT into a confident woman. She is doing a sales job now so maybe that explains the newfound confidence. We talked so much that I decided to forgo my second shot.

She used to play The Last of Us, so bros who are gamers can chat with her on that. For bros bringing food, she is more of a carnivore than herbivore so please buy accordingly.

Bonk was worth every cent with weekend promo pricing. Definitely will RTF when I return to SG.

Thank you FF again for bringing Tania to SG.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004932

Nice fr bro tried out Tania my self and she performed really well
agree with u that she looks much better in person
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Jolin SytLover88

[Looks] long hair with the pre-MILF and seductive look, nice smile and give the waiting to be fuck face

[Body] petite, tight and curvy figure with fair smooth skin with no tattoo and a hot perky sexy seductive ass.

[Boob] natural and small, not for boobs lover. A handful for me, feel soft and it was nice licking & sucking non stop to make her horny.

[Frenching] initiative and hot and long lip locking like young hot bf and gf. Aggressive, passionate and intense

[Pussy] Her pussy was super tight and wet has no smell or taste. It was clean shaven and she get wet easily Her pussy was super tight and wet has no smell or taste.

[BBBJ] Slow pace first, lick my balls till my tips of my lil bro. Hold on her head she can blows for long and deep giving me the eye contact

[FJ] Great. She went through with all the positions i wanted.And even after i come she nvr let go of me and kept riding me hahahahah. Awesome moans that turn me on and cummed faster and a lot.

[GFE] She also hugged and kissed as we laughed and joked with each other. High chemistry and treat me like a boyfriend instead of a customer.

Overall it was 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

Thanks bro SK for the arragement.

This is how our society is running now.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jam/T21 on 16 Oct 2024 @ 1130hrs
https://t.me/terminal21fun
Jam is a univeristy grad majoring in marketing. She has been in SG before and also worked in JP previously. She looks like the photo listed just when stripped has a little more weight at waist and bum area. Overall very attractive and nice pair of natural boobs about C+ and she is fair as she comes from ChiangMai. Her skin is also very smooth with no tattoos. Her height is good enough to be a model also.

Her BBBJ skill is 8/10 considering can wake up my 2IC for 2S. 1S is my usual, riding followed by lotus and then missionary. As the bed in this hotel is low, for 2S we decided to do standing doggy in front of dresser mirror by the door. This is the best part of the session. I banged her alternating between slow deep thrust to rapid jamming hilding on to her waist and slapping her bump occassionally. Her expression in the mirror turned from pain to estacy when she was climaxing.

After the 2S within 60mins, we sat and talked like friends. Her english is better than normal and she is very chatty and friendly.

Overall: for those looking for frenching, not her. For me she is RTF quality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1