The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxdshwky View Post
Went to N**** Spa and based on bro azureswarth’a hint, went for the Vietnamese SYT. She’s really a Ang Pai material. Fit body and model figure.

The nuru is totally a different experience from normal massage. worth the money.

The only thing is that she’s still green probably because her young age. Not exactly money faced but she demands a high price. Service was good but the chemistry wasn’t fantastic.

The price is steep. I wouldn’t go there if not for the nuru.
Was is S****?
Thinking of going later to try viet ml.
Old 18-10-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 3
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!

Same question as a few other bros about N****. Cause the price is higher, want to CSI a bit more before going down. If anyone can enlighten me which Viet to choose, TIA. S**** or A**
Old 18-10-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Yyll888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pm and up me? Tried both sxxxx and axx. Willing to share.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Bxdshwky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Was is S****?
Thinking of going later to try viet ml.
It was the other viet ml.
Old Today, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 3
CunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of light

Went to N***** Spa few weeks ago after seeing the Nuru menu on offer. Honestly parking was difficult and I gambled and made an illegal one just by the roadside next to the building where the private homes are.

Loved the interior of the place. Felt very office-like, professional even when you take into account the labcoats they wear. Was greeted by E** but because I don't speak the language, she had to call A** to help translate.

Opted for Nuru. Actually wanted one of the Viets to do due to the language barrier, but made do with E**. Went down the spiral staircase and into the special room for Nuru, I was amazed by the size and how they made up that room. Then came the haggling part about the price.

As bros here had mentioned, it was on the pricey side. After much back and forth and almost wanting to leave, we finally agreed upon a discounted fee but it was still too steep for it. As I had never experienced so-called real Nuru before, I relented.

To her credit, I initially expected E** to pull a long face, but she was very professional and service-oriented. Complete with moans, CFM face and smiling when she needed to. So much so that when everything ended, I was compelled to add on and give her the original price she quoted.

However she declined and said she honoured the promise and agreement we made and said the next time just note the prices quoted at that place. Fair enough, cos I really came unprepared and thought the prices were market rate.

Right till I left she spoke to me very gently and even tried to make jokes here and there. For the service rendered, I think it's fair and felt a bit bad I didn't pay her enough.

Hope my experience will help bros out there make a good judgement whether to go or not to this place.
Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
SOP shop. nothing much to shout about but the job gets done.
Whats the masseur you went bro? Can recommend? Any extra and whats the rate
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 19
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Went to N***** Spa few weeks ago after seeing the Nuru menu on offer. Honestly parking was difficult and I gambled and made an illegal one just by the roadside next to the building where the private homes are.

Loved the interior of the place. Felt very office-like, professional even when you take into account the labcoats they wear. Was greeted by E** but because I don't speak the language, she had to call A** to help translate.

Opted for Nuru. Actually wanted one of the Viets to do due to the language barrier, but made do with E**. Went down the spiral staircase and into the special room for Nuru, I was amazed by the size and how they made up that room. Then came the haggling part about the price.

As bros here had mentioned, it was on the pricey side. After much back and forth and almost wanting to leave, we finally agreed upon a discounted fee but it was still too steep for it. As I had never experienced so-called real Nuru before, I relented.

To her credit, I initially expected E** to pull a long face, but she was very professional and service-oriented. Complete with moans, CFM face and smiling when she needed to. So much so that when everything ended, I was compelled to add on and give her the original price she quoted.

However she declined and said she honoured the promise and agreement we made and said the next time just note the prices quoted at that place. Fair enough, cos I really came unprepared and thought the prices were market rate.

Right till I left she spoke to me very gently and even tried to make jokes here and there. For the service rendered, I think it's fair and felt a bit bad I didn't pay her enough.

Hope my experience will help bros out there make a good judgement whether to go or not to this place.
Their service charge is really out of market price
100-hj
150-bj
200- 250 nuru +bj+ Cim

Almost 300 ~ 330 to experience the tip top services
They will offer 4 hand massage … 600 for 1 hour
Better check the price before you in the shop
Also insist your prefer ML to serve you … the counter like to push other ml
To serve by excuse said that your book ML still working or overlook that you need
To wait for another 2 hours
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think its all about value for money. If price is high but experience is good/unique that no other place dare to provide....i think its ok.

Worse is those in normal cat1 shops demanding these prices, which are not unheard of.

To each his own budget ba....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1