The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jazz from galaxyxscorts

Had jazz earlier this noon time and the GFE was really out of the imagination. One of the FL as it depends on both our chemistry.

Body wise her natural boobs on her small frame makes them look quite big - ok to play and suck them. For my standards she is above avarge terms of looks, only discounted by a bit of the photos due to some brightness filter used.

Overall a great session and I urge you all to try for yourselves and comment your experience with Jazz.

Will definitely RTF again as she just came in yesterday got no fate to book her as first blood..

Thank you OKT for the smooth booking and the guidance though.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...031&highlight=
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 7
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jazz from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...031&highlight=

Did her this morning, she was good, very active lady with great attitude too

She can fuck hard, suck deep and will use her pussy to squeese my cock when I was about to cum

Her ass was thick, good for smacking and her natural big boobs with senstive nipps is good for licking and chewing too

Overall was a great session and I definitely will find time back to her again soon
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 5
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FANN from 7 heaven

Was roaming sbf and saw someone to my liking

Texted Bro okt and secure a slot which was located in the East

Room was big and spacious, toliet attached and bed was nice and soft too

We kiss hard, finger till she moan non stop and lastly let her suck my cock while I playing her ass

Fuck was good, she can take hard pounding, can ride well too

She ask me doggy her to take full control so that she can be my slave lol

It was a nice experience and good Sunday bonk too
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 5
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkotic View Post
Sally from Galaxy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1005701

Not the first time booking with this stable. Had to OT tonight so in between got time made a booking for Sally. Saw her full back tattoo, I cannot resist. Plus okt sent video, saw her body like not bad, boobs firm and ass like perky.

Location is quiet and discreet. Only problem I have is the towel abit small.

Looks confirm won't reject. Close to pictures and video. Just slightly more tan. I don't know about you bros but her eyes like will zap you. When she open the door she was wearing g string and a lingerie top, very sexy

Boobs are enhanced but looks good and feels firm too. Doesn't sag and just nice. For her ass, that's the main dish. Highly recommend to doggy her or let her ride u. Her pussy doesn't smell and she is open for u to eat it. Those who like to french, tongue fight is included.

I will leave all the shower details out because for me I prefer to clean myself and quite hard to start action in the shower.

Fucking was insane. She is wild. Her moans were loud and I was very scared people can hear. She doesn't hold back at all. When she rides you, she rides you with power and will push your head into her boobs. Doggy no need to say anymore. The full back tattoo and her ass too intense alr. Normally it will be you doing all the work ramming from behind but this girl she will fuck you in doggy position and grind on your dick. Not to miss out. Both shots I ended in missionary because I want to see her moan and look into her eyes when I release.

10/10 will rtf if got chance. For the price, I think it is really worth it. Both legs jelly.
Power Bro, pm u already for details
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cake from SS
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1005104

Last i had french this good (cuz the girl is proactive/likes it) was almost a year ago (with Pooh from RP). Photos that show her skin is a lot lighter than actually is (Thai tan). Not wild sex, but shes hardworking, soft on moans. Maybe the thing that will cut it is just her faking moans while being hardworking for the PSE Hygiene well-kept, use mouthwash before and after session, applies cream to her skin (smooth), pretty, cute face. They cook their meals and she eats good (you can tell from the taste of abalone )

I ask sometimes if FLs have been to other countries before, and if so which they prefer. usually they say sg not much business these few days she said so if you wanna have a go maituliao. The other FLs chill outside when no customer

Boobs: man-made big milkies, brown nips nice to zhut
Body: slim, have some bakness
Face/skin: tan, smooth, pretty, cute
Pussy: trimmed, pretty, juicy, rubbing ok, not into fingering
Kiss: wild frenching, smooth lips. had her spit in my mouth, small fantasy unlocked not into finger in
BBBJ: can DT
FJ: hardworking, proactive, accommodating, will come down to french
HJ: focuses on small strokes at the head
Character: accommodating (offered cancelling cuz look diff from photos as i mentioned), likes to smile if u smile at her (syt), can chat without GT but may need to change just some words, difficult to cum but i told her i wanted her to and she did towards the end, good girl 1 shot for her, 1 shot for me
RTF: think im not into RTF but good frenching does hit it for me
OKT: first time, smooth
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Jenny - luv Affair

Was strolling the pages and decided try on few arrival.

Locale,: central, very easy find
Looks: pretty, wont. Fair. reject. V close to photo
Boobs: enhanced C cup
Figure: very slim
French: only if you warm her up abit first
Paint: trimmed hair below, can paint
Sound: soft moan stereo surround.
FJ: new in this trade, so be gentle for this flower. Try few positions. She says 1 bad customer very rough abuse her hard, spoilt her impressions of men here. accommodating in various posts.
Gfe: very high
Says no customer or not much. Very surprised to hear .
Good session.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronZic View Post
Club Friday: Ada

This is just going to be an informal FR. Booked her for an early slot today, OKT was very prompt and responsive. Ada looks like her pictures, business lady back in BKK, with perky tits and a nice ass, she converses very well in english and I had a great time with her. She's probably one of those that may not do this anymore after this round.
Concur with your post bro. Not sure who zapped u until 0 pts but all the points u made in this post abt Ada are accurate, her body is on the tanned side but otherwise to die for compared with 95% of sinkie girls lol. Hourglass figure with perfect natural tits and ass. Cowboy skills also above average and although not fully shaved down there, still quite yummy. Only pity is that I had so many consecutive day bonks in the past week that I can no longer maintain a hard enough erection to do my fav sex position (standing missionary) and 2nd shot is out of the question. Nevertheless I paid her the full amt for 2s session. In my books she is also RTF material and her last day is 29 Oct. She asked me to show her the sbf forum site and was super amused by the HJ gif that one of our bro posted here (the girl's face in the gif looked like this: -___-). Anyway it was very fun chatting with her and you are right that she's not your run-of-the-mill FL and may not return to work in this line again after this visit
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 3
saltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sapphire from Silkstockings

Okt swift transaction

Looks: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Sexiness: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall 9/10
Sapphire has GND looks. Has good slender tight body. Bestbin BJ so far. Fj is very willing to please
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 0
LD777 is one of the Best!LD777 is one of the Best!LD777 is one of the Best!

20 oct FR 2S Tania

Friendly High GFE
Shower for me start and finish
Sensual massage
Good BBBJ with high suction
Tight pussy in CG
S shaped body in doggy
Good moaning
Cummed 1S in missionary
BBBJ with good view of pussy shaved
Standing doggy
Reverse CG
Ended with HJ
10/10

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Last edited by LD777; Yesterday at 06:49 PM. Reason: Add more info
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hardercock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Emmy from Thai Faires

Pic Resemblance: 90%
Looks: 8/10, .
Boobs: 8.5/10, Big D
Massage: 8/10
Frenching: 9/10, Tonguefighter
BJ: 8.5/10, known how to suck well
FJ: 9/10, Non stop deep thrusting, maybe she was really horny that day cause it feels like she raping me.
GFE: 9/10, Pre and post FJ very enjoyable
Room: 9/10, Spacious room, big solid bed and own bathroom.
RTF: Got a few gals aiming but most likely will RTF
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Markkita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn from SD

Looks: 8 She's cute and always smiling. I like smiling girls
Attitude: 9 Very friendly and sweet and obedient.
Boobs: 7 Big and very very soft
Body: 8 Curvy in the right places
BBBJ: 7 Very gentle. But willing to take all the way in. Can mouth fuck her good.
FJ: 9 My fantasy fulfilled. Lifted her skirt from behind and banged her doggy. Standing, on fours and flat doggy... I exploded with a roar
CIM: 9 I aim for her mouth but ended up all over her face :blushed:

Thanks bro for a dream come true....

OKT - prompt and patient in reply, will ask for feedback after the session, good customer service
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
liarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to behold

Catrina from Lust, welcomed me in her tight super short shorts and crop top shirt. I was super attracted to her.

She has that strong charisma in bed. Straight away we clicked and just went straight to business.

Manages to do 2 shots with her quite fast cos she was just purely amazing

Overall she i left super sextified. Shes the girl im looking for
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Angel SYTlover

Receive a message from bro SYT got new lady arrive and just nice need to wait for 45 mins for OC so go for a quick bonk.

Look: hot and give off the SYT vibes like JC gal, cute & sweet looks with long hair and mesmerizing eye.

Body: petite with curvy tight firm body .very huggable, skin is smooth like “baby”, have a hot perky ass.

Boobs: super big, nice, natural and soft rack to play, lick and suck with. Definitely meant for boobs lover

Frenching: Allows and not shy. Passionate and wild all the way like lover with lot of teasing and deep frenching.

BBBJ: slow, sexy and sensual. It was good as she enjoyed licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually.

Pussy: shaven and it was sensitive, responsive & clit gets engorged. Almost coin-slot. No smell nor taste. Make her moan and hold on to the bedsheet.

FJ: Responsive and wet FJ, can heard the squeezy sound when pump.Pussy have the tighten effect when penetrating her deep. Able to take in deep, hard and fast penetration with any position. Moaning are also genuine, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: it was strong and she take good care of me before and after the deed. it was strong and she take good care of me before and after the deed.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 3
recesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My short review for Katie from Silkstockings.

Katie - 100 babe hottie

Catbath and 69 was lit! she licke me
slow while moaning. Moans and looks at me while sucking too!

Fj was just one level up, super prettt, bites her lips and fingers when shes about to climax. Super ego boost pleasuring a hot babe

Rtf is definitely a must
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lolohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nun from Siam Dynasty.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004600&highlight=

Nun is syt at 21yo and her body is all natural. Quite fair tone, comparable with some local chicks. She is soft spoken, good natured.

Looks: 8.5/10 Nice Gnd face with hints of sex in her look. She has a good smile with wonderful character.

Body: 8.5 small slim easy to carry

Boobs: B- cup size. Small nipples. Shiok.

Frenching: 10 Or even 11/10. She never held anything back on me.

Bbbj: 9 Deep and her lips wrap tightly around. CIM for me.

Painting: No smell shaved

FJ: 9 Frenched and fucked all the way and this being my 2nd round, was quite long.

GFE: Through the roof. Dunno how to rate liao.

Okt: 9/10
Apartment: 9/10
Summary: All was good that ends good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1