The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce12 View Post
Any1 ever mit up s.elva93 from DIA b4? I may have the chance 2 mit her 2day

Bro Shoot to tgt,
cool man.....
She looks quite busty. BUT!!!!!!! do not get fooled by pic.
She turned me down saying that I am younger than her..
Mind to share your FR here
Manage 2 get her contact but no time 2 mit her. Got another appointment with a pina. S.elva93 is a indo n she wks as a accountant in here. I get 2 noe she is a part time FL from her msg 2 me.
Old 27-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post
Hello bros, want to share my latest adventure after the pinoy nurse bonk. Well, got a contact from a bro here and started sms-ing. Let's call her G. G is a 30 yr old, pino, working for expatriate family. After nearly 2 weeks of sms-ing, we finally met. Pick her up near her workplace and brought her to the Balestier Shaw Cinema. No no, not to watch movie. Just went to the Macdonalds for a quick meal.

After our dinner, took a walk nearby and we are SURROUNDED by budget hotels. Frangance, Hotel 81 etc. So I ask her if she like to watch cable TV at the hotel? Lame but it works. Once we are there, no surprise again, she is one horny maid. She gave a decent bbbj and even offer me raw if I can pull out in time. My principal is to play safe, play long. Got my trusted Okomoto and finished the job.

Any bro who up me can drop me a PM... willing to share this one. My one and only advice is to bring your condoms along. Shouldn't be too difficult to score.
Merry Christmas!

FR on G

Age- 30(Claimed)
Looks- 5/10( not ugly but definitely not pretty)
Boobs- Nearly non existence
BBBJ- 7/10 (2 rounds)
FJ- 7/10(horny)
Well, to be fair to the bros who I gave the number to, I will stop giving out G's number. Thank you for your understanding.
Old 27-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
In all honesty I cannot never understand why people want to screw maids..... I mean look at them.... they look like well... look like maids.. Pinoys are middle aged... plump like hell... oily face.... and in short... wah lau...

Indos are thin like bamboo.... hair like coconut bush... most look blur blur...... again it is wah lau!!!....

Hi, no offence but there are indeed good looking pinoy maids around. Some are very young too. From what your description, I guess you should look at some other locations..

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
G meaning ..... GR... ????
Hello... How's J?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Hey nice FR.

Cunning but smart strategy.

Judging fr this thread, most of d maids r horny n willing to give their body for true love. But i hope bros here play with care n dont toy with their feelings til they sink into depression ... n end up doin silly things. Cheers!
I agree. Do not promise things that you won't deliver. If you promise top up, do so. I normally pick them up, buy dinner, have fun and send them home. Well, sometimes I even get more numbers from the maids.
Old 27-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Manage 2 get her contact but no time 2 mit her. Got another appointment with a pina. S.elva93 is a indo n she wks as a accountant in here. I get 2 noe she is a part time FL from her msg 2 me.
Yo bro u the man! u seem to be able to get their contacts quite easily...If I never put pic is it very difficult to get contact? This S.elva 93 looks good man....she really part-time FL? I dun mind paying to up her man she looks like some elegant hot mama....
Old 27-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bro u the man! u seem to be able to get their contacts quite easily...If I never put pic is it very difficult to get contact? This S.elva 93 looks good man....she really part-time FL? I dun mind paying to up her man she looks like some elegant hot mama....
In DIA u must post your pic inorder 4 them to see u properly. We choose them n they also choose us. Is very fair. Yes she is a hot mama, she ask 4 $200+dinner+drinks. I think she abit too much so i decide 2 give her a skip. Now i will focus my target on a local lady tat is 7yrs old elder than me. Still very chio n also very gd figure.
Old 27-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
BJ&FJ is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry guys, since im new in DIA i dont really know how to differ those who are you know from those clean ones.

now i need advice,

i always see this pinoy maid, damn fair skin, and i seem to find her pretty. we do steal glances sometimes and cant find any moment to ask for her number cos she was always with the kids. any idea how to approach?
Old 27-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bruteforce12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In DIA u must post your pic inorder 4 them to see u properly. We choose them n they also choose us. Is very fair. Yes she is a hot mama, she ask 4 $200+dinner+drinks. I think she abit too much so i decide 2 give her a skip. Now i will focus my target on a local lady tat is 7yrs old elder than me. Still very chio n also very gd figure.
Same here. s.elva asked for $200 for 2 hours. Will give a skip.

Last edited by bruteforce12; 27-12-2009 at 11:56 PM. Reason: time
Old 28-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, no offence but there are indeed good looking pinoy maids around. Some are very young too. From what your description, I guess you should look at some other locations..
Me too feel this place suddenly too many kids ... damn .. while I was a kid once, it is not nice to 'early bloom' ..

Guys, if you are under age .. do the regular things, and maybe after NS or so, come back ..

Quote:

Hello... How's J?
was Quite bro .. was busy and was away ... starting to touch-base now .... will keep you updated .. paiseh paiseh ..

Quote:
I agree. Do not promise things that you won't deliver. If you promise top up, do so. I normally pick them up, buy dinner, have fun and send them home. Well, sometimes I even get more numbers from the maids.
yep ... 100% correct ... as long as dont' bola bola too much .. happy happy
Old 28-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ&FJ View Post
sorry guys, since im new in DIA i dont really know how to differ those who are you know from those clean ones.

now i need advice,

i always see this pinoy maid, damn fair skin, and i seem to find her pretty. we do steal glances sometimes and cant find any moment to ask for her number cos she was always with the kids. any idea how to approach?
If the kids are very very young , just go directly and talk to her. Normally I would say , " Hey excuse me , sorry if I disturb but I would like to get to know you. Anyway, my is name blablabla. " If she respond,fluff talk a bit more something , like what's her name , how long she stay in Singapore.... Then tell her that you have to leave now as you are having an appointment with a friend later . Then say to her let's keep in touch and ask for her number. For me majority of the time won't get rejected.

If the kids are like older and mature enough to know what's going on, then I suggest to write your handphone number on a piece of paper , walk up to her , smile and hand it over to her . Do show a hand signaling her to call you on your handphone. No risk no gain . Getting numbers from maids is easy , really, there is no kick to it. But upping them is the harder part.
Old 28-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
poulnil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any bros want to exchange maid contacts ?

Thanks
Old 28-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
In all honesty I cannot never understand why people want to screw maids..... I mean look at them.... they look like well... look like maids.. Pinoys are middle aged... plump like hell... oily face.... and in short... wah lau...

Indos are thin like bamboo.... hair like coconut bush... most look blur blur...... again it is wah lau!!!....
well i guess it depends on indiv pref. some bros may not go for looks but more for d body or d sex. but i do agree tt in general, majority of d maids do not look appealing. largely cos they do not make up, dress up nicely n do their necc body maintenance. many of them who juz came over fr their homeland may also look frail n malnutritioned.

on d other hand i cant deny tt i hv also seen some really good looking maids. like this lass wkg for an ang mo, stayin in a shophouse ard my area. she has a kinda classy look, abt 1.6m tall with nice boobs n always bundle up her hair nicely. if she make up n dress up abit, u can nvr tell she's a maid.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
BJ&FJ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
If the kids are very very young , just go directly and talk to her. Normally I would say , " Hey excuse me , sorry if I disturb but I would like to get to know you. Anyway, my is name blablabla. " If she respond,fluff talk a bit more something , like what's her name , how long she stay in Singapore.... Then tell her that you have to leave now as you are having an appointment with a friend later . Then say to her let's keep in touch and ask for her number. For me majority of the time won't get rejected.

If the kids are like older and mature enough to know what's going on, then I suggest to write your handphone number on a piece of paper , walk up to her , smile and hand it over to her . Do show a hand signaling her to call you on your handphone. No risk no gain . Getting numbers from maids is easy , really, there is no kick to it. But upping them is the harder part.
thanks for replying man but right, if the kids are young skali they go tell their parents and say bibik give number to guy. how? so play safe, NO KIDS! thanks btw man, up you after recover.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Woots who's the lucky lady?
Old 28-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lame-ah-pek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to get an account on DIA but was rejected because I uploaded a photo of my car instead of my face. I'm married.
Sooo sad...
Old 28-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like this thread has become a DIA thingy already sia...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1