The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: 4d predictions ...... Hopefully accurate enough to use winnings to supplement you

Nbz, GM so late then say. I just come back from outside. Later got go out again then I support small small. I buy liao, confirmed take pic upload. If tio other than CHIAK (lastest word), jio you go makan. Lolz!!

Good Luck
Old 22-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold
Re: 4d predictions ...... Hopefully accurate enough to use winnings to supplement you

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Nbz, GM so late then say. I just come back from outside. Later got go out again then I support small small. I buy liao, confirmed take pic upload. If tio other than CHAK (lastest word, jio you go makan. Lolz!!

Good Luck
This is the most "IN" word now.
Old 22-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Bro GM pls give nos again after next yrs Chinese new year. This Bo luck I buy the nos sure up lorry. So I better not let the bros here Tio better hahaha
Huat arh
Yo bro!!!
U steady ..... 'Sacrifice self for the good of others' !!!
Noble ...... Like that shld be quite easy to have FB .... Hehehehe

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Yo bro!!!

gm
FB as in Facebook??? Not So big heart la just really no luck. I give example I see this set of no whole day same as last 4 digit of my flat. Just peng here and there. So Thot hoot la end up it appear actual set but but last nos up 1 point u say lo.
Old 22-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
This is the most "IN" word now.
Heng, I got come and update myself with the current trend if not orbit liao.
Quote:
Yo bro!!!
就如一根蜡烛一样,牺牲自己,照亮着他人。谢谢你了 acid哥
Old 22-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbz, GM so late then say. I just come back from outside. Later got go out again then I support small small. I buy liao, confirmed take pic upload. If tio other than CHIAK (lastest word), jio you go makan. Lolz!!

Good Luck
Jio makan? Lols .... Be prepared loh, bro ..... Hehehehe .... Pls dun CGLPS .....
And tio CHAK? Count me out .... Dem painful .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 22-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
FB as in Facebook??? Not So big heart la just really no luck. I give example I see this set of no whole day same as last 4 digit of my flat. Just peng here and there. So Thot hoot la end up it appear actual set but but last nos up 1 point u say lo.
Bang head against wall ...... Hehe .... But dun gibe up ..... Money god wanna find u ..... Dun buy, money will find its way to u somehow .... Hehehe

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 22-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Heng, I got come and update myself with the current trend if not orbit liao.
就如一根蜡烛一样,牺牲自己,照亮着他人。谢谢你了 acid哥
U from Chinese High bro?
China powderful la ...... *applause*

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 23-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U from Chinese High bro?
China powderful la ...... *applause*

gm
no.
he from a cheena pri sch.
how i know? cuz i same pri sch as him.

In case you need to know, I am a female raver in my Mid 30s.

KSHMR & Will Sparks - Voices

Armin van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Hilight Tribe - Great Spirit
Old 23-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatPrayLove View Post
no.
he from a cheena pri sch.
how i know? cuz i same pri sch as him.

Wow .... Same primary school?
Mus have been good buddies!!!!
Even chiong in same forum years later ..... Hehe

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 23-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Later lunch going to imm to buy, provided no rain
Old 23-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Later lunch going to imm to buy, provided no rain
Good luck bro!!!

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 23-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah rat,

Sure .... But pls dun zap if not accurate hor ....

gm
Can opt for refund bo if never strike
Old 23-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Wah. This one too much liao. Maybe buy insurance? Like playing blackjack.

bro GM, can boh?
Old 23-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Wah bro ...... In hor life, nothing is certain lei ..... Think hor ..... I better not offer predictions liao .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1