The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: $80 recommendation

Oh yes bro, she's that good (in terms of gf treatment). Now I'm torn between her and JC :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
Bro, LE really that good huh? Must try her one day.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 15-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Oh yes bro, she's that good (in terms of gf treatment). Now I'm torn between her and JC :P
LE and JC? This LE so good meh? Then a lot of us waste time paying 150 when can go for a good 80.

But true lah to an extent. I use to find Pei Le and Tze Ling great value for money. And Bro Doomas, both also give what you want bwhahha

Regards

Jang
Old 16-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
memoch is Cool - loads of Potential

FR - Rose...

Feeling bored so went down to GL for action. Walked around and decided to try Cat 80. For the record, I have only tried Cat 40 * 3 times. Enter to Tommy's L1612, he intro himself, so I told him first time try cat 80. He ask if I like commando / gf type. Since trying first time, thought go for commando. He said ok and ask if I have any preference. I wanted to try Le but don't know how to pronounce so ask him recommend. 5 mins later, Rose arrived. Of course I didn't know then. Anyway, cut to the chase...

Enter room, strip, showered. Impress with the mirrors. She gave a cat bath, then AR (nice- first time tried this), so far so good. Then follow by a BBBJ where I played with her pussy for a while(wet without lubs!).
After a while, she rode me and then followed by missonary. Suck on her breast but she sau not too hard (Likely due to small breast so more sensitive). Got to say she is tight and clasp on to me rather hard while I pumps. I think I was a bit tired so not very sensitive so took a long time to cum.

Overall, it's a rather nice experience.

Looks: 6
Body:5
Boobs: 5 (too small for my liking)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
AR:Yes
RTF: No
French: Never try, probably a no as well.

Come to think about it, the commandos are a bit over-rated, but I have not tried that many to compared. So take my FR with a pinch of salt.
Old 21-03-2005, 04:37 PM
sedna

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR on Fanny

This is my first FR after many months reading other bros. FR.

I hope don't get flame by Bros. out there.

Went to L1610A look for my usual but not available, OKT recommended me with a few name, forgot all their names but finally settled with Fanny, according to OKT she is a "ang Beh" in cat80.

Here she came about 10 minutes later, OK look but start chatting.

Enter the room, she is still talking to me like after work lah, married already or not this and that, she took off hers and I took off mine. sien!

She wash my dede during shower and I give her boobs afew rubs, she said I am noughty.

After shower she start to cat bath me and give me a few BJ. very nice and she ask me to turn, she rub my back with her nene (C Cup), very siok.

I ask for 69 and she agree, I start to eat oyster and she eat banana....finally she ask me to lick her and teach me to lick her, I lick her about 10 minus and finally she cum, all her face red and she is screamming siok, siok!

I then FJ her for about 5 minuts pumps, and mission completed.

Looks: 6
Body:6
Boobs: 8 (C Cup and very smooth)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
AR:Yes
RTF: maybe
French: Yes
Old 23-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

knn want to go down GL look for FL PRC but while walking around like got see mada around. puiz puiz... so roam into my CAT 80 house.

Asked for Janet, LE, leng leng all not around.. wa kao.. so ask OKT recommend.. then he said Zhiling.. oh yeah then i remeber this gem. ok onz.

I was busy smsing when suddenly okt says she in room leow. huh. ok i go in. Then i see like a gal not like zhiling leh. Though it;s been so many months since i've bonked her but somehow dun look like leh. ZHiling in my memory look younger but this one has some signs of age leow. ANyway... since in leow chin chai loh... my bro when hungry anything also can sup hehehe

TCSS then bathing time..SOP wash me up a bit then she start to suck my nipple in the bathroom. oh.. tiggling... while her finger teasing my didi and my 2 balls. sibieh shiok. then she went down, have some warm water in her mouth and began to give my bro a special hot bj.

Then on bed i was turned over and she began to lick and suck my body all over while finger was teasing my 2 balls now and then, then rasied up and began the AR and sucking my didi from behind. Her skill was simply fantastic. Slurpy , smooth and have that soft tender feel.

Next turn over to front, same thing she starts to lick me all over and my hand also start to finger fuck her, then she gave me a hard and power BJ.. woo almost cumming. lol i let off some 'warning' sound. SHe knows.. using her mouth, she capped me and i began to do missionary. Tired today, no do too many pattern.. unloading after few pumps, never bother to change position also. It's the front part i'm enjoying.

Looks : 5
Body : 6
Boobs : 7(big enough, just not firm coz not young leow)
BJ: 8
FJ: 7
Foreplay simulation : 9
RTD : yes

I'm not sure if it's the same zhiling or maybe there's a few zhiling? The zhiling i remember BJ very very long time one. Anyway, maybe she's another zhiling loh.

Old 23-03-2005, 09:11 PM
terror

Bro, which lor and which hse you went to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
knn want to go down GL look for FL PRC but while walking around like got see mada around. puiz puiz... so roam into my CAT 80 house.

Asked for Janet, LE, leng leng all not around.. wa kao.. so ask OKT recommend.. then he said Zhiling.. oh yeah then i remeber this gem. ok onz.

I was busy smsing when suddenly okt says she in room leow. huh. ok i go in. Then i see like a gal not like zhiling leh. Though it;s been so many months since i've bonked her but somehow dun look like leh. ZHiling in my memory look younger but this one has some signs of age leow. ANyway... since in leow chin chai loh... my bro when hungry anything also can sup hehehe

TCSS then bathing time..SOP wash me up a bit then she start to suck my nipple in the bathroom. oh.. tiggling... while her finger teasing my didi and my 2 balls. sibieh shiok. then she went down, have some warm water in her mouth and began to give my bro a special hot bj.

Then on bed i was turned over and she began to lick and suck my body all over while finger was teasing my 2 balls now and then, then rasied up and began the AR and sucking my didi from behind. Her skill was simply fantastic. Slurpy , smooth and have that soft tender feel.

Next turn over to front, same thing she starts to lick me all over and my hand also start to finger fuck her, then she gave me a hard and power BJ.. woo almost cumming. lol i let off some 'warning' sound. SHe knows.. using her mouth, she capped me and i began to do missionary. Tired today, no do too many pattern.. unloading after few pumps, never bother to change position also. It's the front part i'm enjoying.

Looks : 5
Body : 6
Boobs : 7(big enough, just not firm coz not young leow)
BJ: 8
FJ: 7
Foreplay simulation : 9
RTD : yes

I'm not sure if it's the same zhiling or maybe there's a few zhiling? The zhiling i remember BJ very very long time one. Anyway, maybe she's another zhiling loh.
Old 24-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wa bro. not nice quote everything i say leh. makes reading hard. ANyway i dunno which house leh... But i usually go to Lorong 18 last house on left. No pretty pretty one got birds got castle but old customer leow mah.

ANyway the girl not from there one..

Old 24-03-2005, 07:15 PM
terror

Sorry, I too excited liao, so i quote everything, haha..
Old 24-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

Interetsed in the cat80 one ah? seriously lah.. unless you around my age. (30 or so), if you young young one might find her look a bit old loh..and might turn your power off a few hehehe.

Old 24-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, if I am not wrong, oyu are referring to the cat150 gal called Zhu Er. She has a bit of Jap look also. Good service with gf type, and lots of frenching.

Cheers!
zyxel
Bro Zyxel.. last night i asked OKT for zhuer cat150 one. he ask me back which one got a few? wa lao... got a few all named zhu er meh?

Old 24-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
Bro Zyxel.. last night i asked OKT for zhuer cat150 one. he ask me back which one got a few? wa lao... got a few all named zhu er meh?
U should try the one from 1427 intro by bro Zyxel if i not wrong.
Old 24-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She is cat150, named Sammi1.

Cheers!
zyxel
yoz bro!
ahaa..u referrin 2 d lucy liu look-alike or d 1st 1 i described? den who's d other 1? tanx bro
Old 25-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_crouch_jump
yoz bro!
ahaa..u referrin 2 d lucy liu look-alike or d 1st 1 i described? den who's d other 1? tanx bro
WOW! lucu liu look-alike!!!

I think its about time to upgrade from cat40 liow

thaivisitor
Barely 18 yrs old - just added on 25-03-05
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=880201
Old 27-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, heard dat dat 1's cat150..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
WOW! lucu liu look-alike!!!

I think its about time to upgrade from cat40 liow

thaivisitor
Barely 18 yrs old - just added on 25-03-05
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=880201
Old 27-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

yoz all bros!
visited GL L16H12 once b4 only & tried Jessica, but want u guys 2 recommend..ne1 who's above ave looking, frenly, allows frenchin, ok body(not fat), handful breasts, chatty, service-oriented, above ave massage? can b cute lookin/ chio type..tanx~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1