The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 23
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Jessica : Cat80

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman10
Jessica is Malay and she is very service oriented. Although on the slim side and not for someone looking for fleshy type, she makes it up with some very energetic skills and aggressive servicing. Hot! Must try!
Does she have good healty smooth skin ? or blemishes and scar ?
Any tummy ?
Old 11-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica : Cat80

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908
Does she have good healty smooth skin ? or blemishes and scar ?
Any tummy ?
Hullo how much you paying....
Old 14-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hahapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 recommendation

FR on XiaoTian.

Just come back from a good bonk. I went to Tommy place and he recommand XiaoTian to me. I waited for 5mins then I saw a small build lady with.... BIG BooBs walk in. We proceed to the room which i think is good for bonk coz it have mirror at both sides and top of the bed.

We stip and have chat at the same time. Then i know she work in this line for 3yrs plus. After bath, i lay on bed and she started licking me from my neck to my leg. Of course im busy harassing her boobs and fingering her V. Then she lift my legs up and AR. Her tongue is really powerful then she proceed with BBBJ. To my surprise, she position her butt to my face and we proceed to 69 position. It is damm solid!

She cap on my dick then started to rock on me. I kept harassing her boobs then i went on top of her. The best is doggie style coz i cant bonk her, squeeze her big boobs and look in the mirror. I loaded off when she back on top of me.

Hope all Bro who read this wont mind as im not good at writing.

Stats:
Look: 7/10 (bedable face)
Figure: 33C-25-34 (i may not be accurate enough but the boobs is at less C)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep and good suction)
AR: 9/10 (damm solid)
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodate)
Service: 9/10 (consider top service for me)
RTF: Definitely!!!
Old 14-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
i_like_devils i_like_devils i_like_devils
$80 recommendation (XiaoTian)

After reading the FR on XiaoTian, feel like bonking. Will find time one of these day to book this gal.
Old 14-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hehee i've read a few FR and few times asked for her leow always either not around or working and i end up settle for another hehehe me also want to try her sometimes.

Old 14-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
hehee i've read a few FR and few times asked for her leow always either not around or working and i end up settle for another hehehe me also want to try her sometimes.
go to her house H1425 directly...priority go to house guest first.

Even if she is out, the waiting should also be less than 35 min.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 15-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went a drinking sesson last nite and had a strong urge to call a cat 80 babe a session. It was about 10.30pm and I tot it might be a little late, but I will still try. Drove to GL3033 and lights still on, ho sei liao, can look for Bobo! Went and ask the OKT for a Bobo, told me that she is back in M'sia. OKT say that he will get another cat80 for me! Bad move, cos i saw him making a few calls and finally, ask me if Jean of L16 is ok for me!! Shit, no recollection of her name in the forum, lan lan, I say on lor! Wait for abt 10mins and Jean show up, shit I say to myself, i better go back and PPC! Lan Lan went up for the action. In the room, we strip and proceeded to the shower. Surprising, without looking at her, her sexy in the shower managed to make me steama and I told her i coming liao and told her to ease off the action before I cum. She say come lor! and promise to make me come again w/o addition cost. Hear liao, immediately off load rd 1, it was a waste that it was not on her neh neh or face, shit!!

Proceeded to the bed and tried her best to make me steam again! I guess the beer and 1/2 hr timing was not on my side and no 2nd rd firing. She apologise for not making me cum again. I said neber mind lah!! She then nipped off while I was washing up myself! I guess the timing was up! Went down, paid the OKT and left the joint! Summary of the session are as follow:-

Look: 5/10 (old liao, can see the wrinkles on close up)
Figure: 33B-25-34 (i may not be accurate enough but the boobs is abt B)
BBBJ: 7/10 (deep and mild suction)
AR: 6/10 (short one)
FJ: 6/10 (very accommodate, but i it too loose for liking)
Service: 8/10 (reasonably ok for the price)
RTF: not likely
Old 15-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
babylon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should be H1429
can call first.
i actually finally get to bonk her yesterday
but expectations of her too high liao after all the FRs, so was abit disappointed
Old 15-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon
should be H1429
can call first.
i actually finally get to bonk her yesterday
but expectations of her too high liao after all the FRs, so was abit disappointed
Sorrry.....yes you are rite...same hse as LE.

H1425 is rose..

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 19-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

hi bros...

my recommendation would be jessica.... great attitude and a satisfying bonk. she is willing to accomodate too. nice and friendly. overall good. but too short. looks like a sec sch girl... that oso good la....

btw fr will be up soon on the 1612 thread...the new party joint....cuntking's lair....

watch for it.
Old 20-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kelvin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

I heard ans saw so many good FRs on jessica and LE..... and know that LE is away... can anyone confirm whether she is back....

Thanks
Old 21-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok.. 1st time posting FR here.. went for cat 80 for q some time liao.. recently discovered this website n i shall contribute from now on..

ROSE

went over to my usual joint at 2854/2845?? i also cant rem liao.. ask for rose cos i hav seen a lot of good FRs on her.. didnt had to wait for her.. so she arrived, was dressed in a pink dress.. went into room.. stripped n bathed.. SOP though.. was hoping for some BBBJ in the shower but didnt happen to me..

thereafter.. lie down on the bed and she asked me to flip n did some fantastic AR.. watery n stuck her tongue in it.. POWEEER.. changed n started a full body catbath from the ears to the toes.. BBBJ was slow n steady with lots of suction.. nearly made me cum.. controlled myself n told her to stop cos cant tahan any longer.. then the FJ started with her on top.. lasted for 1 min or so.. n THATS IT!!! couldnt tahan anymore liao.. after tat was history.. chatted for a while, bathed n left..

Looks: 7/10 ok for a cat 80
body: 6/10 got a bit of tummy..
BBBJ: 7/10 good..
AR: 9/10 FANTASTICALLY DONE!!
FJ: 7/10 didnt had the chance to really try it..
Overall: 7/10
RTF: mayb.. but wanna try out the rest 1st.. those that are highly recommended..

tats all for this FR.. pls dun flame me.. young n innocent 1st time..
Old 21-04-2005, 08:04 PM
coke

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sori bro..a bit lazy.can anyone lighten me on the duration..and house that provide cat 80..
Old 22-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke
sori bro..a bit lazy.can anyone lighten me on the duration..and house that provide cat 80..
wah piang eh...u walk also dun want to walk abit want pple to carry you on a carriage is it??
Old 22-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Iluvoyster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke

Since you are so lazy, why not you pay for us and we feedback to you after that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1