The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: $80 recommendation

Another FR on Rose....

Yesterday after an absence of 1 year from the cat150/80 affairs.... me finally made a comeback at my regular WH06... Ask Okt intro and was recommended Rose.... ( remember one samster posted nut couldn't remember how's the FR so just take lor.)

Anyway she arrived within 5 mins..... hmmm... not bad ( in the same line of Italy)... signed in and went up the 2nd flr ( took the chinese room, small but i like the setting.... like those chinese costume drama) Tcss for a while and proceed to the bath...... usual washing but not BBBJ in the shower...sigh... wash arse hole (hehheheh......... preparing for the AR I thought)

Finished shower..... she start preparing the Tissues...... asked me to lie down and started kissing and licking my nipps...... love it.... cat bath...... for a whole 10min... followed by..... BBBJ... gentle and light flicks of tounge....steam...... lick the inner thigh... lagi steam........ then put on the CD..... ( no AR ?????)

Slowly mounted me ( she say big have to insert slowly... don't they always say that....) ride me for 5 mins ... a low walk max a canter... definately not galloping.

Told her i wanna do the riding so switch position..... did the insertion slowly... and pump her slowly...(she is rater pettie.. and me weight over 100kgs so afriad I may hurt her)....... asked if I can kiss her she say only out side and not french.... so we exchage little pecks.... pump.... for about 15 mins and change a couple positions...... still no cum in sight... she look at her watch and said not much time..... so fantasise a bit imagine me screwing a school gal (her body size/pink nipples and cup a boobs fit the pic) ..... and sure enuf me release all into her as she pulls me a dug her finger into my back... actually a little worried the wife may see the marks.

After a while me puled out and she help me clean and removed the CD... lead me into the bath room... and cleaned me....

Look : for 80 standard.... 7
Body: 5 max 6... A cup only....
BBBJ: 6 me like slow and steady..
AR: what AR ??????.... wash for nothing
FJ: 6 tight but can add a little more sound effect...

overall : 6 (80 cannot complian liao)

RTF: may want to go to carol for her boobs and abalone sandwhich first.
Old 23-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

errr.... or was it Janet w/the abalone sandwhich ???
Old 23-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros.. find it good to share my FRs on this web.. so i m posting FRs on 2 babes bonked back then..

ITALY..

isnt she amazing.. my 1st of the 1st.. n it turn out to be a sextifying experience.. was brought by a friend to L2845 for a relaxing time.. usually did the cat 40 since army days.. was fascinated by such a love nest.. so i didnt hav any one in common (1st time ma).. so the OKT introed italy to me.. 1st time super nervous.. at tat time haven read this website yet.. hahah.. so didnt koe how to react.. jus reacted like normal cat 40 style.. bathed.. chatted.. discovered tat she is very friendly..

after bath was the catbath, licked every part of the bod.. there comes the interesting 1st time for the arse.. haha.. 1st time experience cant forget one.. THE WONDERFUL AJ!! after tat, it was straight down to the little sensitive brudder.. n with the superby flipping of the tongue n the suction.. I CAME!!! too much for me to bear.. cant take it no more.. buay tahan liao..

... lay down on the bed looking at the mirrors above.. stunned.. but sextisfied though.. bathed.. tcss a while more n left the wonderful place discovered late..

body: 6/10 (alright only la ah)
looks: 6/10 (average looking)
AR: 9/10 (deduct points cos its a biased rating-its my 1ST!!!)
BBBJ:8/10 Wonderful
FJ: NIL
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Mayb loh.. there are many more others waiting.. waiting..

then came along AN AN.. this ger was introed cos in a hurry.. so with all the usual gers either biz working or not here.. i LL took it.. abit short looks ok....

went into the 1st room available.. i stripped off 1st cos in a hurry.. then she followed suit.. n had a very normal bath.. came out n lie down on the bed.. she started preparing the tissues.. n took q so time.. haha.. then she asked me to flip n lick the whole of my back including my sensitive arse.. which was no virgin to these kind of licking anymore.. then i flipped over then she started to lick me all over.. when it came to the BJ.. surprisingly.. she capped me n started.. no portests from me cos i dun like to contest such a decision anyway.. it was short but ok..

then she started on top, slowly guiding my brudder into her.. shiok.. q tight though.. then started riding.. then we change to missionary n continue.. after a while.. i came n that was the end.. nothg much nothg fantastic either.. bathed n left for my appt..

body:6/10 (abit old n saggy)
looks: 6/10 (alright for a cat 80)
AR :6/10 (average- nothg compared to the 1st)
BJ : 6/10 (with condom- nothg special oso)
FJ: 7/10 (the better item on the menu)
Overall: 6/10 (odds are more than the evens)
RTF: waiting.. waiting..

sorry for the long FRs.. did 2 in a row.. Njoy..!!
Old 23-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
errr.... or was it Janet w/the abalone sandwhich ???
heheheh yeah it's Janet with that special High sensual move. 1st time i kena that almost shoot my cum right out.
S H I O K

Old 25-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
heheheh yeah it's Janet with that special High sensual move. 1st time i kena that almost shoot my cum right out.
S H I O K
It sure does bring back fond memories........ when she 1st did tt I tot she was going to do me raw....
Old 25-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 23
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Is there only 1 malay (Jessica) for Cat. 80?
Old 26-04-2005, 03:10 PM
normanteo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
looking for good service girls with message

hi I am looking for good service girl. Anybody have good recommend do let me know. thanks
Old 26-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
Is there only 1 malay (Jessica) for Cat. 80?
yup bro...try her...u won't have regrets
Old 27-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai Lai

Tried her a few days ago, based on recommendation from OKT that her service is very good. So went for it. After waiting for a few minutes, she finally arrived. First impression, she is old (mid 30s), but neither am I young, so up the stairs we go.

TCSS about everything under the sun as we individually undress, I was then invited into the bathroom. A very thought clean up all the way down to my toes with special attention to my ass. Hmmm ... AR on the way.

Dried myself and waited for a short while on the bed. Once she come onto the bed, man she made continuous very fake moan that sound kind of like pig snorting. She proceeded with BJ and I must say that is very enjoyable. She combines her BJ with AR and her little finger flicking on the asshole. Real deep throat stuff, so when she stops to ask me if I like to be on top or below, I chose to continue until CIM.

The service I should say is really as promised by the OKT, but somehow the chemistry is just lacking between us.

body: 6/10
looks: 4/10 (she has a very nice nose)
AR: 8/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ: NIL
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No there are greener pasture out there
Old 29-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow .. wow .. new discovery ... I juz get to know this chatroom week ago .. looks like i really missed out alot huh ... Now I need help guys, if anyone of u can tell me ... (Dun reprimant me, i m still quite a green horn) .. I juzt want to know where can I find pretty, shapey china gal? Geylang have? i dun want those streetwalker .. thanks for ur help
Old 30-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink
Wow .. wow .. new discovery ... I juz get to know this chatroom week ago .. looks like i really missed out alot huh .. Now I need help guys, if anyone of u can tell me ... (Dun reprimant me, i m still quite a green horn) .. I juzt want to know where can I find pretty, shapey china gal? Geylang have? i dun want those streetwalker .. thanks for ur help
Brudder u new the first time i forgive you, the second time u make same mistake i teach you, the third time u come in and make this mistake again, i burn you.. so better go and read up on your do and don'ts before all the other B-52 comes in...
Old 04-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
read up on your do and don'ts before all the other B-52 comes in...
TORA TORA
Old 05-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

manage to get a hold of LE yesterday , nice girl . small size , slim A cup body . good atitute and friendly , requested for a blow till CIM . service wise as good as Lai Lai but younger . any other recommendations for good service and bigger boobs of at least a B ? as long as the face is OK , I don't mind .
Old 06-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
shoei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do i know if the gal is the 40 cat or 80 cat?
Old 06-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

CAT 40 is Thai gals

CAT 80 is Malaysian Chinese gals. or Malaysian Malay gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1