The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
i know 3 people who did it. 2 cousins and 1 ex colleague. None of them are the good looking type. 2 of them are sweet talkers. one of them went to prison for fraud.

all married rich girls. only the prison one the wife is CMI. but all 3 are set for life.

If you ask me what impression the 3 of them gives. all 3 behave like handphone salesman.

2 cousins living in landed now fully paid for by in laws and driving merc and porsche.

prison one lives in mansion with in laws, wife drives him around. he doesn't have license.
Learnt a lesson here. Thanks man haha!
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are young cheongster quite delusional in general

Sometimes, it is just down to luck.
If you are not born rich, or smart to self made millioniare, marrying / into a rich girl can be a good alternative.

Sometimes, no need to be handsome or have some, just plain sweet talking, girls can be gullible

For the record, i do not belong to any of the above
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

How to marry up as a guy? And tips?
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Find a rich girl. Preferably only child. Shoot as much sperm into pussy as often as you can. Tell her you will be a responsible husband and father.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Find a rich girl. Preferably only child. Shoot as much sperm into pussy as often as you can. Tell her you will be a responsible husband and father.
Your future father-in-law is teaching you the ropes. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1