The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
[5] u have to pass the contact to me......
[6] u ALSO have to pass the contact to me.....

sToneColD
Old 26-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by incestisgd
i fucked with 2 of my cousins b4 oso... not 3some though.

one was went she came over to spore for holiday... so she is now back in england.. no more chance to fuck her..

the other juz went over to england to work... sigh.. life is so sian now...

Fly there if u really can't tahan anymore.Perhaps can try 3some.U wouldn't know.
Old 26-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Really admired u....forty past still is so attractive to young gals.....can teach me how ar ?
I won't say that I'm shy, but more on the reserved side. Usually when I get to know someone I'm more on the defensive mode, but I'll probe a bit deeper into their private lives and then it will be my turn to open up. Sometimes it's quite ok to talk about your own embarrassing moments and not be inhibited to talk about anything, and girls like it when you are not afraid to tell about your weakness, but then again it's about tickling them the right way at the right time.
Old 26-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Hmmmm, somebody down me a point. I mean, I do get my points erased when I write a FR cos the competitor buay song with me, but for writing something that can be fun reading???
Old 26-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon
Hmmmm, somebody down me a point. I mean, I do get my points erased when I write a FR cos the competitor buay song with me, but for writing something that can be fun reading???
I agreed that your FR is quite interesting.....I will put u in my to-be-up list....cheer up ok ?........

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 26-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agreed that your FR is quite interesting.....I will put u in my to-be-up list....cheer up ok ?........
thks bro, but points are not what I'm after. I know bros here will up me if they appreciate and enjoy what I wrote, but it's always very frustrating when they down me to show some dissatisfaction and yet I don't know why.

I don't think not all of us won't be able to take some sort of constructive criticism, so that's why I'm pretty curious about it.
Old 27-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

honestly...i dun mind offering my shoulders for her to bite though... hhehe
Old 27-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thks bro, but points are not what I'm after. I know bros here will up me if they appreciate and enjoy what I wrote, but it's always very frustrating when they down me to show some dissatisfaction and yet I don't know why.

I don't think not all of us won't be able to take some sort of constructive criticism, so that's why I'm pretty curious about it.

Maybe it just that u are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not all pple feel it is right for the married man to have a fling with his cousin. It is a double no-no for some conservation pple.

Old 30-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro ramon,
Thanks for the read. Ppl are like that. I was downed points for being sarcastic - "Oh I forgot to add, pls up me if you like my post.. heheh".

Then someone deduct one point and remark "KNN don't ask for points lah, points not money".

Then why deduct? hehehe

Can't control stupidity..... .without a shotgun at least.

PS I upped you 7 points. Enough to tide over 6 more "monkeys". 35 already.

Cheers.
daRkShiVer
Old 30-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver
Hi bro ramon,
Thanks for the read. Ppl are like that. I was down points for being sacastic - "Oh I forgot to add, pls up me if you like my post.. heheh".

Then someone deduct one point and remark "KNN don't ask for points lah, points not money".

Then why deduct? hehehe

Can't control stupidity..... .without a shotgun.

PS I upped you 7 points. Enough to tide over 6 more "monkeys".

Cheers.
daRkShiVer
how to up one time 7 pts? can teach?
Old 30-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
how to up one time 7 pts? can teach?
Get rep points of 7. Duh
Old 30-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver
Get rep points of 7. Duh
.....senior.....can help me please......

Old 30-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U also the Da Ger... can help Siao Di bo...
Old 30-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully
U also the Da Ger... can help Siao Di bo...
I scare u bully me leh.....

Old 30-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro fun4evergood.
I just gave my rep. got to wait 24hours bro. PM me k?

Cheers and thanks for the comic post. damn good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1