The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all
My Cousin

I'm not sure how to go about writing this, but I had a ons with my cousin who is married and with kids.

When we were young we used to do quite a lot of heavy petting, she's got those slut look that you just want to fuck when you see her.

It was just last month that out of the blue she called me, after not having met her for more than 8 years and she asked me out for drinks, and she got my number from my mom who is still in contact with her, she told my mom that she needs to speak to me regarding getting some business advice from me.

We went to one of the pubs that she frequent cos she knows all the people working there. We started drinking from 9pm till midnight and we drank like wine, beer, stout and tequila shots.

Time to go home and she looks fine to me, so I waved a cab and asked her to get in, but she insist I send her back, which means I would be home late and my OC may call me if I'm too late (I have non-curfew days, but tonight just wasn't the night)

No deal, she insisted and I bopian went into the cab with her. I know she just shifted and stays quite far, but once we hit the expressway she turned around and start frenching me. Shit, I was sitting in the middle of the cab seat and I can see the cabby looking at us, but because I suddenly felt the horniness and yet want to control myself, I didn't touch her breast but instead went for her crotch instead. She wore jeans and somehow I got to knead her crotch without showing to the cabby. Even though she was wearing jeans I can feel the heat from her pussy (maybe it's getting wet, I'm not too sure)

As I keep on playing her her pussy she starts to use her fingers to grab my waist real hard, which is getting too painful for me, but the real pain kicks in when she suddenly had an orgasm and bite onto my shoulder!!

She was shuddering in an orgasm and I'm yelliing silently in pain, fuck, this is not what I wanted.

By this time we were nearing a very new estate and then she suddenly ask the cabby to stop in front of a multi storey carpark, I paid and she pulled me to the carpark, led me 4 floors up the carpark and at the stairs she says she wants to fuck me now.

I was like "hah? you mean here? so bright?" the stairs were facing a plot of land that has just started on construction and I couldn't care less now. I got her to sit on the second or third steps, pull her jeans and panties down and away, I unzip myself and poke my cock in. It was hot and wet, after some strokes my knees starts to feel weak and I told her to do standing. (she's around my height, so it was much better) I pulled her right leg up to my waist and start to grind her in a circular motion.

Girls usually moan, but she hisses in a panting way and in no time her hissing gets faster and I know she cumming a second time. Her pussy feels so good, my dick can feel the warmness inside her and her cool cunt juice around my balls gets me so steam up now that I want to cum too.

But that was fat hope. She came before me and this time she bit harder than before onto my shoulder. The pain was so overpowering that my dick went limp. I'm so pissed that I took a step back, zipped up myself, gave her the jeans, panties and told her to go home.

We came down the stairs, I went away to get a cab and when I got home I got two sets of deep teeth marks on my shoulder.

After that night she calls me out for drinks, but I'm not interested anymore.

I nearly got into deep shit with my OC and have to hide the evidence for more than 3 weeks.

Sorry guys, pls don't pm me asking for her phone no cos I delete her no after each time she called.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387
Re: My Cousin

Nice encounter bro. Maybe your cousin is neglected by her hubby...
Old 26-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

bro u will b playing wif fire if u keep in contact wif her..yr OC will gif u hell i tink..but she rely scary..like to bite..never encounter tis kind of girl b4...
Old 26-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, are u playing with Fire ??? Hope u will stay low......furthermore she is your cousin ??? incest ??

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
Nice encounter bro. Maybe your cousin is neglected by her hubby...
yeah, probably so.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
Bro, are u playing with Fire ??? Hope u will stay low......furthermore she is your cousin ??? incest ??
don't know man, mother side is ok? but anyways I'm avoiding her now.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bonk cousin not incest. Incest = bonk sibling, step sibling, parent, step parent.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
Bonk cousin not incest. Incest = bonk sibling, step sibling, parent, step parent.
really ?? but in a more straight chinese tradition, love relationship with cousin is counted as incest......maybe I am wrong....but we are not here to debate on that.....

Old 26-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
really ?? but in a more straight chinese tradition, love relationship with cousin is counted as incest......maybe I am wrong....but we are not here to debate on that.....

Not so much of tradition. If a guy marries a cousin who is the daughter of the father's brother, the kids may be stupid (as I was told).

BTW, the threadstarter bonk only, but not trying for baby mah ....
Old 26-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Shit, the reason why I started to write is I'm trying to get my mind off my intern who is getting to close too me. She 19 and I'm past forty. The other part is another intern who is 21 is getting to get close to me too.

When I mean getting close to me is to the stage of bonking.

They are so tempting..sigh...I should be sleeping......
Old 26-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

I also have this kind of cousin, but don't know whether she is interested in me or not...kekeke...

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 26-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon
Shit, the reason why I started to write is I'm trying to get my mind off my intern who is getting to close too me. She 19 and I'm past forty. The other part is another intern who is 21 is getting to get close to me too.

When I mean getting close to me is to the stage of bonking.

They are so tempting..sigh...I should be sleeping......
Really admired u....forty past still is so attractive to young gals.....can teach me how ar ?

Old 26-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Life seems to be good bro ... Any tips to share ???

I'm in my late 20s and involved with a woman in her late 30s ... seem to like them older nowadays
Old 26-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813

I'm in my late 20s and involved with a woman in her late 30s ... seem to like them older nowadays
Bro, older ladies are more experience than the younger ones....hehehehe
Old 26-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813

Think this is the "IN' thing now....young ones like old ones......old ones like young ones.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1