The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

I have a ml who is also slightly above average looking, who is willing to do most of the service for me for free but I do tip her, not much yet she doesn't mind...but she might be heading home as she needs to see her son...
Old 04-09-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
HappyBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All ML just want your money, you kana KC gao gao if you believe she love you.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Maybe initially they wanted the companion thing and also want know guy here. Happened u come see her often then may tink she offered more service to you. Guys please wake up. End of the day she still serve all men as long as u can pay. Don’t tell it affect yr life. Imagine she also text the same message to many guys and do the same deed. Don’t tink so much abt this type of relationship. End of the day $ matter. Dun understand y people buy bags n bracelets n expensive stuff. R u the only kc? Haiz
Some of them have husband n bf in their own country. U r helping them to feed the wife n gf
Old 05-09-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Maybe initially they wanted the companion thing and also want know guy here. Happened u come see her often then may tink she offered more service to you. Guys please wake up. End of the day she still serve all men as long as u can pay. Don’t tell it affect yr life. Imagine she also text the same message to many guys and do the same deed. Don’t tink so much abt this type of relationship. End of the day $ matter. Dun understand y people buy bags n bracelets n expensive stuff. R u the only kc? Haiz
Some of them have husband n bf in their own country. U r helping them to feed the wife n gf
I thought to make this an addiction between me and her, whatever develops later don't care. But now I decided to keep her just for company when I found out she is divorce and had kid in China. I don't spend a lot and won't increase the "tips" I spend on her cuz my intention is to reduce the $ I spend on getting girls. Sure, she is here for $. If other guys are willing to spend on her, not sure if she can still keep me company as and when. Of course I'll be happy if she will eventually service me free.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boldtel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I thought to make this an addiction between me and her, whatever develops later don't care. But now I decided to keep her just for company when I found out she is divorce and had kid in China. I don't spend a lot and won't increase the "tips" I spend on her cuz my intention is to reduce the $ I spend on getting girls. Sure, she is here for $. If other guys are willing to spend on her, not sure if she can still keep me company as and when. Of course I'll be happy if she will eventually service me free.

Bro your world will come crashing when it ends when you see how heartless they can be when you guys aren’t together. Enjoy while it last but pls don’t let your guards down.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Aiya not all the same but mostly girl work here want money. But sometimes they got need or want company. Is heng sway. But most sg guy tio gong tao cause most sg girl don't know shit about sex or like to hang up and sell. So sg guys easily cheated. So many of my acquaintances tio divorce or cheated money cause of china or thai or Viet girls. Just pay safe and within monetory limits. Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....
Old 05-09-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....
In reality, they look more like Andy Lau's brother. Wah Lau!

Wah Lau's name uses 2 out of 3 words that make up Lau Tak Wah ok. Don't play play.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just be level headed can liao lor. I have heard ml call everyone lao gong. Kc them gao gao but some guys think they are their special ones. The genuine ones are the ones who dont mind lending you money when you really need.. The ones that when you give them less tips and dont talk to you much after that are the ones you should flee. 😂😅
Old 05-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't mix up LUST n LOVE but both will cost u many $$$$ damage
Old 05-09-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just don't mix up LUST n LOVE but both will cost u many $$$$ damage
sometimes reli hard to control our emotions. hope i can learn from all bro share exp here too. i once also fell for a ML. see her a lot, spent a lot on massage. in the end get nothing
Old 05-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Some guys think they 50+ still look like Andy Lau sigh....
Yeah, some 50+ guys think they look like Andy Lao at 50+ ..
Old 05-09-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
From earlier on I can sense this ml is heartless but my friend just turn a deaf ear despite my earlier warning.
I believe there are other bros here funding the same support to this lady. If anyone who wish to know if this is the same woman can pm me with discreet and kept confidential.
Actually a lot of bros knows who this lady I am referring to but they just refused to face the reality. They worry gets hurt after knowings the truth. Anyway the post is letting you know that you are not the only out there. You still stands a chance to crawl back to the shore.

Last edited by Newsasap; 06-09-2023 at 12:30 AM.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eripsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never take things so seriously...
Old 06-09-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldtel View Post
Bro your world will come crashing when it ends when you see how heartless they can be when you guys aren’t together. Enjoy while it last but pls don’t let your guards down.
It is a now a fact that it will eventually end. But as long as I can still have her company for now, it's fine. She's not the only lone ML, I found another potential target. I just don't want to invest in 2 at the same time. Just keeping her as main and RTM the other one occasionally to build chemistry.

Actually, the cost of that other one is lower and stays nearer to me. Haven't start to make my advances at her yet. Also, she's younger and probably have some regulars. If she can't give me company as and when after work hours, I may search for another target.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So most bros usually let go if the girl return to their home country?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1