The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Well hook up with WL n ML will definitely cost u more $$.
ML need buy hours. Even off day only max 2 times a month.the sex is good too as cannot make love in shop.
I got hook up with the WL too. Damn the sex is good too. Must
Tell myself time to let go of the addiction
I couldn't get such good feel even with my #1 WL. Of course the WL performs better overall in service, but the feel is still somewhat lacking. And I bring my ML back for overnights, can come over anytime. That up to 2 times is just for outside "dating". It costs me way lesser than heading to GL cuz I usually head to Cat200 PRC and with extended time.
Old 29-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

some love hate venting about a ML just ended in telegram SG relax 2
Old 29-08-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I didn't have much priorities anyway. Since her working hours are long and have less off days, I still have this time to go about my day. Of course, sometimes I hoped I could spend some of my weekends with her. I feel relaxed rapidly with her after a long week of shit at work especially with the hugs and kisses when she arrive.
Reading your stories, i sense some kind of love, bonding and understanding. I am wondering if it ever cross your mind to marry her?
Old 29-08-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't have much priorities anyway. Since her working hours are long and have less off days, I still have this time to go about my day. Of course, sometimes I hoped I could spend some of my weekends with her. I feel relaxed rapidly with her after a long week of shit at work especially with the hugs and kisses when she arrive. Rather getting naked right away, the time spent drinking and caressing sure lifts up my mood before the action later.

The things changed after I met her were mostly my chionging habits. It is good in some way, I saved $ from going for long sessions in Geylang. I could spend more than $400 a 2hr or longer sessions at Cat200 PRC. Saved $ from going for chionging trips. I spent over $3.5k just on chionging alone in a week in Japan. Even chionging in BKK isn't cheap, can spend $400 - $1k there in a week depending on the conditions. Spending all these amount and yet don't get the feeling I could get from a ML.
Bro, you are repeating the same thing like she go your place overnight and you doesn't have enough time with her as she has got to work etc, share some of your experience you had with her on the bed and I believe to motivate the people and keep the forum alive.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Bro, you are repeating the same thing like she go your place overnight and you doesn't have enough time with her as she has got to work etc, share some of your experience you had with her on the bed and I believe to motivate the people and keep the forum alive.
Why I find I don't have enough time with her even though she overnights with me = When she left the HC, take her stuff and come over, she will reach my place after 11pm. The experience will vary. If she had minimal customer that day, we would have time for snacks and drinks before heading to the bed for the action. It can go on for over an hour or 2. Otherwise if she was feeling tired, we would just start shower together and have the action earlier, then she can last slightly over 30 min. I want to build more feelings with her not just by spending time with her on the bed. I also want spend time with her outside or even to travel, which may increase the addiction. But that limited time off is a problem.

I can share my experience with her.

My experience in the room with her is different from WLs and FLs. Services like shower play, BJ, catbath etc is lacking compared to WLs who are professionals in these. But the main point for me is the gfe which is much higher. Makes me feel relaxed whenever we meet, deeper feeling during petting and DFK. Don't have the feel like meeting a stranger and trying to get rid of the awkward feeling. It feels like spending time with a GF. Less mileage pussy with greater feel during sex, we don't use lube, we arouse each other to get the feel and do it naturally. No rush feeling like in GL where there is time limit, no for the sake of doing it kind of feeling to simply lube and penetrate. Small talks, sometimes watch mobile phone videos together and caressing until sleepy then sleep till morning, sometimes we can have another round in the morning then we prepare to leave for work.

So far, I haven't got better gfe feel with FLs who overnight. I probably met them only 1 - 3 times, not enough to build such chemistry. They probably have plenty of other customers which led to the feel somewhat lacking. Of course, you can't pick a AP popular ML as a target. Need to take a less popular lone ML, which is not like those pretty MLs. My requirements in the looks department is quite low. In summary, I want a different feeling than just pay and bonk sessions.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Reading your stories, i sense some kind of love, bonding and understanding. I am wondering if it ever cross your mind to marry her?
That I'm not sure yet. Even if it leads to that time and can ignore each other's past, I won't mind. I don't have a good track record too. But of course, I will then hope she won't be a ML anymore.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
That I'm not sure yet. Even if it leads to that time and can ignore each other's past, I won't mind. I don't have a good track record too. But of course, I will then hope she won't be a ML anymore.
If it lead to marriage, then just make sure she never had the chance to be ML anymore. Understand for the other thread that you see many bro of yours divorced, causing a negative thoughts.

But there are still many good examples around. All my chiong kakis including myself who tied the knot with Viet are all showing positive relationship for years. (not sure about PRC though)

Don't need to think that you don't have a good record. My track record prior marriage and after marriage also not good. (shared my stories in the earlier post). We man all eat out. Just clean up before report home.
A key that open many lock is a good key, a lock that can be open by many leys is a bad lock.

Last edited by KangTuo; 30-08-2023 at 07:37 AM.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your heart is big and good.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
You are over rationalizing things, too much negative reasoning.

All you bros out here, just enjoy the rollercoaster experience. You might become happier or you might get hurt. But that's life!
not the intention of negative reasoning but just to state that whoever fall in love with ML/WL/FL got to be mentally strong to accept their profession they are in else the rollercoaster ride is a downward ride.

I did go through alot of this rollercoaster experience with several Viet FLs whom are kept as my 小三 at times. There are happiness and there are times that really hurt.
Old 30-08-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
not the intention of negative reasoning but just to state that whoever fall in love with ML/WL/FL got to be mentally strong to accept their profession they are in else the rollercoaster ride is a downward ride.

I did go through alot of this rollercoaster experience with several Viet FLs whom are kept as my 小三 at times. There are happiness and there are times that really hurt.
Exactly bro! A rollercoaster ride tosses you up down left right. That is the fun part right? Enjoy the rides!

And come on, don't really need to be mentally strong and prepared for such matters. There are bigger matters and challenges in life such as death of loved ones, cancer, etc. If a guy is to be wrecked by such small matters, then he is not a Man.

Last edited by Linnie; 30-08-2023 at 08:28 AM.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I in the scene for a very long time Liao. Most could be avoided but some are very good at KC games.
Nightclub girls are KC high hands.
respect brother. and thanks for sharing ur exp
Old 04-09-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Recently a friend of mine told me his ml had been asking too many times of money support because she needs renovation for her new house in mainland. My friend received many videos from her showing renovation works in progress and also furnitures. My friend believes there are few senior cheongters supporting her house purchase, most of her regulars are Singapore citizen who had cpf.
She told my friend she doesn't like younger men as most of them are stingy. My fren is also a older guy who just received cpf last year but I not sure how much money he had given to this lady so far.
This ml is a clever lady who knows how to toys the guys, she had many regulars that keeps her strong, when I talked to her I know she is an good actress. I persuaded my friend many times but he just turn a deaf ear.
Recently my friend told me that his ml distance away from him as he got no more money to further support her in financing her house. He regretted in helping this lady and wanted to warn others on not to trust ml's or end up like him. He show me his recent photos of the girls parents and family members and their recent visit in Singapore.

Last edited by Newsasap; 04-09-2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently my friend told me that his ml distance away from him as he got no more money to further support her in financing her house. He regretted in helping this lady and wanted to warn others on not to trust ml's or end up like him. He show me his recent photos of the girls parents and family members recent visit in Singapore.
From earlier on I can sense this ml is heartless but my friend just turn a deaf ear despite my earlier warning.
I believe there are other bros here funding the same support to this lady. If anyone who wish to know if this is the same woman can pm me with discreet and kept confidential.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
From earlier on I can sense this ml is heartless but my friend just turn a deaf ear despite my earlier warning.
I believe there are other bros here funding the same support to this lady. If anyone who wish to know if this is the same woman can pm me with discreet and kept confidential.
Did he pick a chio AP ML? I have a few friends "dating" MLs as well and seem to be investing a lot of time and money in them. I wonder why they are willing to pay that kind of money.

But I don't invest a lot on my current ML, just tip her the same every time for coming to keep me company (though I hope it can go lesser and lesser). She's a MILF with average looks, there's hardly anyone getting her for RTM. I picked this ML to reduce my costs.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I have a ml who is also slightly above average looking, who is willing to do most of the service for me for free but I do tip her, not much yet she doesn't mind...but she might be heading home as she needs to see her son...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1