The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toilet1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Spy (A1)

location is good & discreet!

Looks : 9/10, (Looks amazing in person)

Boobs: 9/10, natural, soft and nice to grab on!

BBBJ: 9/10, very good focus

FJ: 8/10, Riding is excellent!

RTF: Absolutely! Thanks Bro for arranging.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Yeah, she didn't want to strip because of her baby damage.. quite bad..
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.

Wanted to book her and glad to have read your FR.
Old 16-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
PoisonLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPoisonLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for FR via whatsap
Old 16-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Wanted to book her and glad to have read your FR.

Hiaz... Getting from some good hits and misses to exorbitantly exp bad misses...
Old 16-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
New updates

Thaismile: Tried Rainbow from their stable recently and was told that she does frenching and CIM, but it didn’t turn out to be the case. I mentioned this to them and they were very apologetic about it.

Even though Rainbow doesn’t french nor do CIM, she still has standard. Overall 3/3 great bonks from them.

Silk: Tried a girl called Marie recently and it turned out to be the worst experience ever. The operator asked for feedback and told me that he will instruct the girl accordingly.

Overall 3/4 great bonks from them.

Lust365: I wanted to book Jaguar so I checked whether she does frenching. The operator was honest and told me that she doesn’t.

I have never booked with him before, and yet he chose to be upfront with me.

Gentlemen’s Club: Slight delay of a few minutes for a booking, but operator gave a valid reason.

Booked once with him, girl (Paris) has standard.

ThaiConcepts: So far so good.

Tried a new girl (Tiw) recently and she has standard.
Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated review for Jeny (A1)

OKT: Damn steady. Took a chance with me being new user and all. Super fast responses

Location: A little out of the way but good for those who drive. Fairly discreet although might be better to go during working hours.

Looks: Exactly like photos. Prettier in person i feel especially with her current hairstyle and color.

Body: Banging. Taut tummy with visible ab lines. Enhanced boobs but feels supple enough. Sensitive nipples but will allow sucking and touching when making love. Back view during doggy is a sight to behold

BBBJ: Standard fare but not the highlight

Kissing: Light kissing, but again not the highlight

FJ: This is where she shines. Obviously a seasoned pro. Grinds back into you with lust in cowgirl. Slaps your ass and pushes you deeper into her in missionary. Super tight in all positions. Might be because of her petite size but really feels like she’s making her pussy’s grip your dick

RTF: Sure. Will try 2 shots next round
Old 16-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=890201

Saw a new gal Katy and text bro galaxy for a 1 shot slot

Location area G

Looks 9/10 better then in photo

Body 9/10 sexy and slim with nice curve

Boobs 9/10 very nice to grab with senstive nipples to play with

French 9/10 same lost lover

Pussy 9/10 tide and wet and when fuck her deep more water came out

Ass 9/10 nice to smack and doggy

Bbbj 9/10 one to the best so far

FJ 9/10 she can accommodate with all the positions I want and the best part is when she ride and cum together

Moan was sexy and stero

Happy bonking guys
Old 16-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Aliboom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for bella from siamnation

Booking with okt is fast and responsive. I state my time and proceed to meet the girl.

Bella is young and friendly. I prefer natural and she got Enhanced boobs which is nice and not so fake. She was shy at first but after warming up she was more open. Had a good session with her. Location wise hotel but no need to check in. Overall great. Will recommend
Old 16-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
mnoo80038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maggie from The Pimp
15/7 @ 11pm

OKT: Fast, polite and responsive with verification, instructions and direction.

Looks: 8/10 Young milf, chio looking.
Body: 9/10 Slim with 0 excess fats. It is probably one of the better one I seen sand had so far.
Body: 10/10 Huge tits which appeared oversized for her body frame. Gotta love them since I am a boobs lover whether they are real or not.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight and neatly trimmed. Lovely shape, couldnt resist but to give her a solid paintjob.
BBBJ: 9/10 Experienced willing to follow instructions (translator needed). Got my cock in a wet mess after her efforts.
FJ: 9/10 WILLING to try any positions and her room has other fittings beside her bed. Had a fantastic time bonking her all over.
GFE: 7/10 Comms was a little hard without translator but efforts can be felt.
RTF: Most likely, first visit to this stable and the experience was good, so why not.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Review for nene (Galaxyxscorts)

Since after some supper and abit itchy pm bro and told me got a SYT with great service intro me

Once open door was greeted by this petite young girl and brought me into the room

Shower together and she was quiet but keep smiling

Her body is great and her body is those type that I like (becos later I sure carry up and bonk)

Her service is great and once hit her horny button.. She suddenly changed into another open.. Damn wild and keep hugging me tide and don't want me to stop..

Kiss deep with tongue and wet.. Damn shiok same fucking when young time lol..

Cuddle me and ask me whether I want 2md shot.. But I opp for massage and she did a great job too

Left a happy man and the damage is damn worth.. Will soon rtf her for sure
Old 16-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Poison
Fion - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=890272

OKT - Contacted Bro EZ for Fion and luckily managed to get the last slot for the night as the others were full. Friendly guy quite hyper.

Looks 7/10 – Similar to the video shared by Bro EZ. Definitely will no reject.

Body 7/10 – Average height girl with a nice body.

Boobs 9/10 - Soft Natural Nice C Cups. Squeezing and playing with her boobs the feeling is so nice those soft boobs in my hands.

Frenching 7/10 – Yes allowed and she definitely works hard to win the tongue wrestling competition with me.

BBBJ 8/10 - Gentle and soft hands, but will switch between various speeds , felt like a King at that moment. Her mouth action is great, able to take me real deep, uses alot of tongue to lick giving extra simulation, lightly squeezing my balls at the same time. I will not forget this BBBJ session.

FJ 8/10- She became a wild kitty when she is on top. Circled her hips and rode me like crazy during reverse cowgirl. Pulled her down to change to missionary and she spreaded her legs sexily before I push my dick into her small frame. She grabbed and hugged me tightly, wrapping her legs around my waist. Can feel her legs trying to push me deeper into her. Sexy loud moans that sounded genuine to me, and her body kept arching up to keep me inside her.

Massage 7/10 - She asked if I wanted a massage in between shots. Simple massage with good power to get the knots out of my back

RTF 11/10 - Very polite and willing to make me happy. Able to hold conversation too. Worth every dime spent, good value for bros who looking for bonks on budget. This RTF I score 11/10 is a score for the value you get for the price you pay

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 16-07-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tikol is Cool - loads of Potential

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....3#post21453643

AUM from SEDUCTRESS

Looks 9/10 Pretty Thai look mid 20

Body 9/10 Sexy tight body no fats

Boobs 9/10 B+ Enhanced

Shower 10/10 best shower plus BBBJ CIM

Frenching 9/10 Very aggressive kisser

BBBJ 20/10 CIM at shower

FJ 10/10 Super accommodating any-any F1 pole position

GFE 9/10 naahhh more Commando Army style service

RTF: Service oriented will RTF.
OKT: Good location Hotel central area
EXTRA: First time doing this job and she has a shop at Thai need money. Please give her a good tip!!!
Old 16-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
watergunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk date: 15/7/22

Ariel - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=888420

OKT: Fast and efficient in arranging
Looks: pretty SYT and school girl vibes was strong. Cute looking also.
Boobs: C cup enhanced
Frenching: Initiates and allows
BBBJ : - Sensual, Deep throat, tip flicking, licking the whole shaft
FJ: Good, nice and slow riding on top, and really tight.
GFE: Really caring and sensitive to my needs.
RTF: Yes before she go back.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gggion is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar|p|akz View Post
FR for Mew from Love Affair

Looks: 10/10 no discount given what you see in photo is what you get.
Body: 10/10. Nice body with Great complexion.
Boobs: 8/10 man made D boobs would Be Great if its natural
Pussy: clean shaved.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet And sloppy kind of bj. She straight went to The floor on her knees And gave me The bj when i stripped.
FJ: 10/10
GFE: speaks English and very bubbly character very easy to communicate
Rtf: Yes

Had a great time with her too, shes one the ang pais that was here pre-covid. Sex with her is out of this world, her bbbj really sent me to heaven
Old 16-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlife View Post

rollypolly1234 always have the nice service gem. thank you.

Model: Monna
OKT: 10/10 the Best!
Looks: 10/10 fair skin, SYT 20 yrs old, no blemishes, real person prettier compared to photo.
Body: 10/10 Slim, petite, no tummy, man-made boobs, slender waist, satisfaction view from top while fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 not really good in bj, need improvement
FJ: 10/10 accommodating, very willing to change position
GFE: 7/10 Eng is Basic, talk less and shy person

i take the 2shots session, she offered the simple massage in between to give me relax, get ready for 2nd round. Her massage skill is just below normal, please don't have high expectation.

RTF: she is my cup of tea, sure YES !
Shes so pretty looks even better than the photos posted. Had a great time with her, she's such a sweetheart. Do not miss this gem bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1