The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 11-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
I want to go for aJ
Not a fan so not sure who else offer.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

G33

Haven’t seen any FR on her and feel like she deserves the credit

Looks: 7/10 quite cute, got a nice smile and v white teeth if that’s ya thing haha.

Body: C cups. Decent height around 160cm super white skin like milk w pink nipples. Thinking about her body texture alone gets me hard.

Cat bath: 9/10 very thorough with sensual sounds

BBBJ: 10/10 highlight, lots of slurping can take entire dick with head twisting deepthroat.

FJ: 8/10 got feels her moaning was a very big turn on felt like a PRC the way she moans. Her mandarin is also relatively good wondering if she worked in China before lol.

Overall: 9/10. Would say definitely worth the money to try. Will RTF if my regular is busy again THUMBS UP !!!
Old 12-07-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashkarti997 View Post
G33

Looks: 7/10 quite cute, got a nice smile and v white teeth if that’s ya thing haha.

Body: C cups. Decent height around 160cm super white skin like milk w pink nipples. Thinking about her body texture alone gets me hard.

BBBJ: 10/10 highlight, lots of slurping can take entire dick with head twisting deepthroat.

FJ: 8/10 got feels her moaning was a very big turn on felt like a PRC the way she moans. Her mandarin is also relatively good wondering if she worked in China before lol.

Overall: 9/10. Would say definitely worth the money to try. Will RTF if my regular is busy again THUMBS UP !!!

Been wanting to see a FR on this newbie but busy trying the others out, will try her out soon too, thanks for the FR bro!
Old 12-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Nice fr on g33.seems like worth a shot thx for sharing
Old 12-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Btw g33 her boobs real or enhanced?
Old 12-07-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down and took G28, well versed in both English and Chinese with a small tattoo on the back.
Look : 7.5/10
Body : Slim and slender
Service : Super good at this area, nice and slow and super accomdating, one of the best attitude WL i came across, she will try her very best so that you have a great time, i feel money and time well spent for her.
I was curious why so many ppl waiting for her and now i found the answer..������
Old 12-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF G20 "Vanessa". Wearing a tight dress with nice small pearl necklace today.

Asked her to speak English today but it just felt off .. hahaha. I'll just stick to Chinese subsequent visits. This time got towel on the bed, if you're reading this, good job! 😂.

Good service as always, accomodating to my requests. I noticed she has a secret power mouthwash in a mineral water bottle, when something more than Listerine is required. 🤣
Old 12-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Rare to see her on the bench today when I went down.haha
Old 12-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G20 say if I ar for her she pay me 30 . Lol I told her no . Did u guys ar for her then get half price?
Old 12-07-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
G20 has a bigger and bouncy ass, bubble butt.

Tried both myself, G20 except for her looks, everything was amazing. Super great fj this girl, nice soft boobs (natural I think?) and reverse cowgirl was damn good.

G28... ok ok? Haha only liked her for her slutty looks.
He butt no so big la. Seen bigger
Old 12-07-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashkarti997 View Post
G33

My 9th SBF FR for g33 WL name: So Boil”(?) Age - 26 yo

Looks & body: creamy milky skin, along with her long blonde hair, cute ponytail “cheerleading” hairdo, wore a white top with torn denim short pants (which is a big turn on for me) and complements her looks well. Basically, i felt like fking a slutty late 20s single mom who dropped out of school cause she got knocked up. Good mix of sexy, slutty and tinge of GFE cute imo, vibes abit similar to the other newbie - g36 (started working ard 1 month plus ago, see my FR on g36 in previous posts) Height: ~1.6m Tits: B-C cups, felt enhanced(?) cause didn’t seem saggy imo. Nips were appetising, feel free to suck.

Language / GFE: speaks ok Chinese, can understand each other.

Pre shower routine: NA, light chatting

Shower & hygiene: standard wash, ok

Kissing / DFK: NA, I didn’t initiate.

Cat bath: standard nips sucking with slight naughty biting, balls sucking etc.

AR: NA (ok, I don’t care for AR).

BBBJ: comparable to her peers, observed she is a slurpper, if that turns you on, Moaning subtle and sensual. Looks at you teasingly, with occasional swallow rod DT. Finished with BBBJ but she pulled out, no CIM (I assume she prefers no CIM, WL’s preference is fine with me)

FJ: Pussy tightness is ok I guess, can feel the rub la. tried her cowgirl - more grinding & twisting kind than hard pounding style - not my cup of tea. Side by side & missionary: pumped her for awhile, She tries to also suck your nips concurrently and moaning is pretty sensual and can be loud, haha if that turns you on.

Attitude: Good attitude - smiles throughout, tries to initiate simple convo. friendly, chatty and accommodating, comparable to her fellow well performing peers.

Overall: overall agree with the bro above. Rating: 8-8.5/10. RTF: if regular is busy / away and I want someone who looks slutty, yes but I prefer wilder kinds (CIM, DFK etc), her SOP abit safe for me and many other girls to try. But overall, still a solid pick and will defo leave u happy, her strength is her looks, creamy fair skin and figure imo.

FRs Done this house: 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 3, 20 (maybe for the hype??). Hehe prolly gg other places venture abit. If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 12-07-2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

20 pussy really very loose. compare to those petain road old hag . her pussy more loose. maybe oveerstretch by many cock everyday.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
fatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, just curious, whose butt is bigger than her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Old 12-07-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdick View Post
Bro, just curious, whose butt is bigger than her?
house 40 77
Old 13-07-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
She say my butt bigger and wished to have mine instead. Keep checking me out at the mirror
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1