The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote: "In DIA u must post your pic inorder 4 them to see u properly. We choose them n they also choose us. Is very fair. Yes she is a hot mama, she ask 4 $200+dinner+drinks. I think she abit too much so i decide 2 give her a skip. Now i will focus my target on a local lady tat is 7yrs old elder than me. Still very chio n also very gd figure."

Caution bros....she claimed she will only do it for $300 for 2 hours. Might be a good looker but could very well be a mixed up maid_en!!

I humbly urge all bros here to maintain this thread for maids pls.

Maybe another thread ought to be started for bros interested in DIA (dateinasia.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Woots who's the lucky lady?
Old 28-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lokkok is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro Shoot To Target,

Pls check a pm I sent u about 2 days ago.
Thanks.
Old 29-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to cp continue 2,3 week on sunday .....ai........cant get any indo or pina........any bro can advise how to catch the fish.....million thanks
Old 29-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Yeah, me too, it is really fustrating. Getting numbers is nothing for me really, it is just that upping them is really tough. I been going out on countless dates with pinas and indons lately, no success. So most of the time , I pass contacts to some of my friends out who are naturally good with women in general. They always told me they manage to sian and up them on the first and second date. I sibei envy them sia while i put a lot of effort and wasting time getting nothing , they really make it so simple sia. Sigh....that's life. Anyway next year late Jan , I am attending a bootcamp course with one of the fellow samsters here on how to attract and seduce women, from the basics to the advanced. We just want to make an improvement in ourselves , I am aware that I could have made mistakes somewhere that I simply cannont close the deal , but the thing is I don' know, hence this bootcamp course to deepen my understanding with women.
Wish me luck and all the best guys! In fact I don't like relying on luck to get laid , I believed there are a certain set of skills out there from the bootcamp in order to captivate a woman.
Old 29-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

dear all bros here..

this is going to be a bit lengthy...just bear with me...assume i just won an award n giving speech ok...

first of all...would like to "poke" bro kengaroo...hahaha... u say u so poor thing...but i manage to score goal with the below FR... sorry la...today u call me my top up card finish..ahhaha...u want to help me top up?..sounds like what the maid always tell us rite?...

ok..back to story...THANKS BRO CRUXIFY FOR THE CONTACT.... i immediate action this morning n score a goal at the same time when spurs scores tonight!! want to know the details..here it comes..

i sms the gal which cruxify pass me contact...she keep pester n ask who give me..i just say keiyang my classmate...hahah... i say i dont know his english name...she still keep asking.. so manage to arrange to meet her at night but she cancel it..then later sms me ask me for top up card....then say she free to meet...ok lo...i say i buy her when meet her...fair right?...

ask me pick her up at C plaza... wait n wait...then call n go fetch her direct near her place...first look n impression

look : 9/10 reason being she is really consider good compare to those that u will normally see like what other bros has been complaining....to me..i really thank bro cruxify for intro someone that at least can make it la....

boobs : big enough la....

body: a bit slight plump but is ok....not ugly...

so tcss n drive her to hotel 81..n pass her some money n ask her go buy her top up card first while i check in... u sure think i am stupid to pass her money in case she run right?..if she run.then i lost some money lo...but she still need to take taxi or bus back.... also no gain for her...

then after check in...start to hug n kiss her....response not really good...maybe i don put in much effort...she still keep asking how i get her contact...sian....but at least no resistance to take off la top n bottom....n suck n rub n lick... but below i dont lick...clean shave...but somehow i am not interested...hahaha...so just dig a while.... then put cd n she say dun...of coz i put la...then pump her..quite tight... so she also enjoy a bit la...then i lazy to change stunt also..just pump n pump until cum...

maybe her atttitude like sian sian like that...i also no mood...so just want to fire n go... pump finish...watch soccer...soccer end...we also end...send her back n run...

overall...really appreciate bro cruxify contact..really thankful to him...the gal quality is good....no sabo at all...just that cant click.... dont think i will want to rtf unless no more place to shoot... but dun get me wrong..she is a pleasant girl but need ppl to sayang... so i am grateful to bro cruxify

back to bro kangaroo... maybe i m more lucky than u...just fetch her n poke her in 30 mins....then finish in 30s...hahaha.. i also not everytime so lucky ok...

never give up....thanks for those who read....as a ending speech..normally sounds this way..

" thanks for all your support...i will continue to work hard n hope 2010 will be a better year for everyone..i love u all....see u....happy new year..."

i m willing to share contacts but as respect to bro cruxify pls dont ask me for this gal contact...ask bro cruxify..the gal is his...
Old 29-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro The Lord,
Wow....this thread has gone pass 107 pages, POWER! and at the same time I can see many new bros adding to here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 to you and all the senior and newbies bros here, cheers!! Happy bonking

Now....almost retired from bonking maids hahaha as no new target!
Old 29-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

THUMB UPzzzz
Old 29-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
eagle001 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros, can anyone pass some ctc leh... tks
Old 29-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
getwetman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to screw some maids now...bros, please help provide ctc of any available....many thank yous
Old 29-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RON999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the contact no. thks
Old 29-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bros,

any kind soul to pass me some ctc after reading so many interesting stories
Old 30-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too been asking b4 the ctc.....ai....bro will tell you to source yourself....been try hard best close 1 mth also didnt get 1.......malu
Old 30-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samwizardchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sunday hiong kahkis

hi bros,

looking for sunday chiong kakis to hook up some chicks. interested bros, please pm me. thanks.

cheers,
sam
Old 30-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sunday hiong kahkis

I am sure some MoFo will come around and zap me for saying this ..

RON999 - ? again, and repeated more than a hundred times maybe - I believe this thread is to share info and advice on how to catch maid - not to share maid- They are not whores / prostitute / FL or whatever you call them.

One click for me dont mean will click for you also. So .. Please peopulllll - stop asking contact - and also don't make it so easy like that for 'pass me contact'.

The bros here did not find contact drop from sky .. they have to take initiative, sometime face mud of face, sometime success, and then keep walking on to next target .. makes sense or no ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwizardchess View Post
looking for sunday chiong kakis to hook up some chicks. interested bros, please pm me. thanks.
Bro - this is not NS and please lah .. give up the pack mentality. Go alone, lone ranger - better success. If you go with kakis, then better do other thing, like .. say .. how about 'group masturbation' .. or 'who can piss farther .. ' etc.

Maid get scare and discourage if a wolf pack approach. Always, single attack better. Even if maid in a group, single approach easy to get out, if thing start to back fire .. if a group of guy approach, and then the maid all turn out to be non-maid and threaten to call police - where got chance to make up story and escape ? Single - can always act blur, or say sorry, or say 'sorry, you misunderstand .. ' and smile and walk away.

For me - anything more than 1 guy approach a girl, the girl get scare and suspect the man is police (as most of the civil / plainclothe police do, when doing round up .. ) and even the most horny maid become alert and switch off and become holy.

I am damn sure somebody will zap me for saying this - most of this thread seem polluted by kids, or those who are early 20's and trying to learn how to approach woman. Maybe time for me to write e-book on 'how to approach woman' and make money.

example - like the advice seeker for asking 'how to start conversation .. ' etc.

hmmm

Have a nice day guys, and happy new year.

Reminder - For those expert bros, who are into maids, either as casual observer or active fisherman, tomorrow is a one in a year opportunity for flood gate to open ..

Ask me how, and I will tell you how ..
Old 30-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline0522 View Post
me too been asking b4 the ctc.....ai....bro will tell you to source yourself....been try hard best close 1 mth also didnt get 1.......malu
bro, you have more than 100 page of golden information, almost spoon feed.

if you still want ctc, please drop me pm, I have a lot of contact of FL.

Or if you mean you are just looking for free-fuck, then so sorry - apology in advance

When I start maid hunt, it take me almost one year, to come to stage of pick and choose .. until then, even when I was like anything ok, maid still ignore me.

Take lot of patience, effort, and lesson learn.

If you want quickly come, fire, go, then better call the FL provider. Many here in this forum ..

cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1