The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
See this which I search here

https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=23588
https://sammyboy.online/showth...om#post9903859
https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=13575

Can pm bro KangTuo, shysaint and damong777 if you want to know more...no guarantee they reply...
bro, they are registering in Singapore? do you have the link for this? what the vb need to prepare to rom in sg.
Old 30-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
bro, they are registering in Singapore? do you have the link for this? what the vb need to prepare to rom in sg.
Ask your wife to go to ROM in Vietnam to produce a "Single" certificate to prove she is single...and get this cert translated to English and ge notary stamp...

https://www.rom.gov.sg/reg_info/rom_overview.asp
Go thru step by step and review all the requirement...use her passpart to register...

https://www.rom.gov.sg/reg_info/rom_marriage_rules.asp
You need a translator if your wife to be cannot understand English...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My good brother would like to set up a small small remittance business in Singapore for remittance from VN to SG or from SG to VN.
He will just try to advertise on fb and some forum, then use his KTV's mami friends to start doing small.

Do any brother have a piece of advise or do you guys think it will work?
Old 30-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My good brother would like to set up a small small remittance business in Singapore for remittance from VN to SG or from SG to VN.
He will just try to advertise on fb and some forum, then use his KTV's mami friends to start doing small.

Do any brother have a piece of advise or do you guys think it will work?
if you want to start w/o registration by all means...but if you want to do legally you have problem setting legally both side because of the huge paper work and capital involved...

send money from Sin to Vietnam - WU, Moneygram or bank
Vietnam to Sin - WU, Moneygram or banl

Old 30-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What abt the documents she need to bring from vn, birth cert? Education cert? Need documents to proof single for her?
Quote:
Ask your wife to go to ROM in Vietnam to produce a "Single" certificate to prove she is single...and get this cert translated to English and ge notary stamp...
In SG, govt trusts anyone who declares truth when he or she signs the document. Ger dun have to go and get the "single" cert.

She dun have to bring anything except passport and a translator if she dun understand English. Go n to download the checklist from ROM and submit the required during appointment.

During the appointment, couples will meet up with the official. The official will talk to the wife to be in English and she will question her, whether is she married, whether is she paying the man money to get marry and other questions. If she dun understand what the official is asking then this fails, this is why a translator must be present.

After she answers all the questions, then official will have the man to take an oath, follows by woman then both sign the document. I forget the oath content but something like couples are providing the truth.

Once the official is happy with both then he/she will pass the couples, a stack of documents on marriage and marriage cert. Bring this cert to the solemnizer on the date you booked for the solemnization.

In front of the relatives and friends, the solemnizer will do the formality and ask 2 witness, couples and finally he/she signs it. Officially the couples are husband and wife. The solemnizer will pass the marriage cert to the couples and mail or pass 1 copy to ROM. Dun forget translator.

Everything is simple as ABC... the only problem is if you want your solemnization in ROM and u want particular date then it is difficult to book. It will be easier if you can have solemnization outside. You just have to contact the list of approved solemnizer.

Last edited by naemlo; 30-05-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I know of someone who opened a chicken rice shop in HCMC and closed within months.

My general observation is that 9 out of 10 small foreign-owned businesses fail. The few that succeed will have to bleed for many years and persevere for 5 to 10 yrs.

Long story short. There are easier ways to make money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
estimated transfer fee and rental is about sgd10-15k. small shop within can tho city.

recce the airconditioned ones for takeover but business is relatively poor. the non aircon ones seems more popular with a cup of ice ca phe going at around 10-12k.

how much profit, that would depend on sales.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
What are your suggestion for easier ways to make money? I am interested.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I know of someone who opened a chicken rice shop in HCMC and closed within months.

My general observation is that 9 out of 10 small foreign-owned businesses fail. The few that succeed will have to bleed for many years and persevere for 5 to 10 yrs.

This sounds really harsh.

My friends and I are intending to open a thai food and mookata food in HCM or perhaps Hanoi. I have been through the streets and I don't see much around available. Yet the feedback I get from the viet girls I know is most viet people in HCM like it.

So reading much of these is quite discouraging.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post

My friends and I are intending to open a thai food and mookata food in HCM or perhaps Hanoi. I have been through the streets and I don't see much around available. Yet the feedback I get from the viet girls I know is most viet people in HCM like it.
U will need a very good business plan and deep pocket for this. I know a personal good friend who is very successful in Malaysia, drives a ferrari but he gave up his restaurant in Hanoi but another friend success. This successful guy owns an empire of F&B in this region. He is 1 of the richest in SG. He has deep pocket for all these. A hint, he owns NYDC in Vietnam.

I have a funny friend who invested in Bee Cheng Hiang. After few months, closed shop...
Old 01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U will need a very good business plan and deep pocket for this. I have friends invested in food business in HCMC, later gave up.

I have a funny friend who invested in Bee Cheng Hiang. After few months, closed shop...
Dear bro,

Thanks for your advice. I hope you do noy find my questions a bore and there are a tonne of questions I have in store for all seasoned Viet Samsters here. Let us say is 30k to 50k enough a sum to start off with in D1 itself.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear bro,

Thanks for your advice. I hope you do noy find my questions a bore and there are a tonne of questions I have in store for all seasoned Viet Samsters here. Let us say is 30k to 50k enough a sum to start off with in D1 itself.
I have just edited my earlier posting regarding restaurant. 50k is a very small sum for a proper restaurant.

All depending on what type of restaurant u looking at, a proper air con with good decorate or just a shop house, open air type. Also depending on size of your restaurant n location in D1. The rental in advance and deposit will take up about 10k-20k USD which is almost 1/2 of your 30 to 50k SGD. Next will be furniture and equipment, even if u are in luck, take over a restaurant with the right furniture and equipment, u will still need a little renovation and minor additional purchase.... seriously u better think twice. U will need backup money to sustain for business for at least 6 months loses.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

I do agree with what you said earlier on. 30k to 50k seems little but I intend to open on a smaller scale with outdoor seating. Shophouse without aircon, of course that itself is a setback but mookata with aircon is a no no.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do agree with what you said earlier on. 30k to 50k seems little but I intend to open on a smaller scale with outdoor seating. Shophouse without aircon, of course that itself is a setback but mookata with aircon is a no no.
I will not even bother to start a restaurant in Vietnam be it any district with the sum of S$50k...

first of all...bro naemlo is nice because he things overall as high end...that is why biz plan...

let us get down to basic...

who is the chef or cook...
what type of food you intend to sell
how big is the restaurant you intend to have then how many table

reason I asked...hv a friend open a restaurant in D6 HCM about 3 years ago and closed within 6 months...reason the chef is hired and play punk...so quality of food varies and client dun patronize after 1 to 2 try...oops..think his boss lost S$200kplus in 6 mths...

Old 01-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

duplicate...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2016 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will not even bother to start a restaurant in Vietnam be it any district with the sum of S$50k...
Ya 50k, better forget it... too risky, 90% lose money.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1