The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Did u book Aila before?

If so how would compare her against Donna?
Actually after these posts I went to look at my WC history... Donna one I probably deleted after she deleted her account. Surprisingly I saw my chat history with Aila. I tried to book her a few times but never managed too. I think later the comments were that her services became more limited after she became popular, so I didn't pursue further. Also based on pics her looks don't really gum me, though ppl say real person much nicer... but I'd say it'll be difficult to better Donna.

C
Old 21-02-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Saw SMRT asking Derrickboy for comparison between Donna and Aila. Dug up this old post from Oct 2018 when Aila was an unknown...
She was even more difficult to book than Donna after she became well-known... Many stories surfaced regarding her road to popularity and after getting popular... believe them or not, I just didn't put in more effort to book her thereafter.

C
Old 21-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Actually after these posts I went to look at my WC history... Donna one I probably deleted after she deleted her account. Surprisingly I saw my chat history with Aila. I tried to book her a few times but never managed too. I think later the comments were that her services became more limited after she became popular, so I didn't pursue further. Also based on pics her looks don't really gum me, though ppl say real person much nicer... but I'd say it'll be difficult to better Donna.
Spot on bro. Purely on looks. Aila is no slouch lookswise but Donna is still the undisputed looker ML in my books. But of course if you factor in height, boobs, overall body, hard to find any ML as perfect as Aila.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Spot on bro. Purely on looks. Aila is no slouch lookswise but Donna is still the undisputed looker ML in my books. But of course if you factor in height, boobs, overall body, hard to find any ML as perfect as Aila.
AGREE TOTALLY
Old 21-02-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She's OK bro. I was supposed to meet her last Thursday but she called me in the morning and had to reschedule because, as I mentioned, her issues became more urgent suddenly. So I'll see her when she's settled in. I will be texting her later today to make arrangements for our date this week
Hope you managed to get your date with her this week. Do share with us once she's available. Many thanks in advance.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oic.. No lah she's already vanilla to begin with so her limitations were already there haha..

But of course if you manage to into her good books..

Let's just say Donna was a much harder code to decipher..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Saw SMRT asking Derrickboy for comparison between Donna and Aila. Dug up this old post from Oct 2018 when Aila was an unknown...
Oh yes that FR.. I remember now..

Later on she moved to Annie's place.. Really fond memories I have of that particular apartment..

Still eager to know how she's doing now, ever since she BSOD-ed her WC account..

Old 21-02-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Tried this babe today recommended by my pig dog friend.

Indeed she is good, really not bad IMHO, can zhut, can hug hug can french in fact quite passionate French too. like kissing with my girl friend I kind of like her apartment, not just her room but the entire unit; quite, tidy, clean and neat, and the towel she provided also not those cheappo one, the overall ambience of the unit and her room is very cosy and home coming like kind of feeling and her location is good for foot soldier and driver too.

Short forum for her cos others already given her the real and true remarks.
Looks: pictures is her, you won’t short change on that, maybe plus two to three kg but is her.
Body: smooth fair and her head lights are natural soft not sagging, C cup
Service: She will undress herself and help me to dry up. When action starts, she will answer back call only she gets your agreement. But only to those repeats calling her. Massage is short but got strength, there after the fun begins. B2B ant crawl, poison dragon, she offer but I scape this part. In lying position she allow me to have a full view and play and zhut her head lights but please be gentle cos she said some变态not press but squeeze her so hard, she almost tears and wanting to finish the session asap. But I think overall she is not short changing any bro, she fixed her appointment hourly, so you no need to rush and she doesn’t rush too.
CIM: I go to her for that
Overall: 9/10
RTM: yes for me

Last edited by bupianren; 21-02-2022 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Wrong wording
Old 21-02-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KennyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXXXperT View Post
if the girl is in spa, does the fees include the entrance fees? any reviews for below?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/eva-massage/
Bro this ML is infamous… rushed service and cut time.. you should search the previous thread
Old 21-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am pretty sure she kena that night cos I can remember very clearly she commenting that I so long never find her, why don't take 2 hours... and I think she took a new customer after. It gives me goosebumps thinking the new customer could be AV. Anyway, she did notify and after that deleted her WC account. I think she'll do well.

The questions became a bit suggestive, I normally hao siao but she seemed quite shrewd I don't dare to hao siao too much.

Oh her eyes and the beautiful grin... nice taut body, too bad her giap giap skill very high level lol
U guys brought back fond memories. Might get zapped by her WKs but during her last stint, before she found a suitable unit to start working, she was actually working at a popular KTV which I went to find her frequently. When she moved to the new unit, I visited a few times and also advised her on the long corridor and try not to accept new customers. I stopped visiting for a while and before I knew it, heard news that she was fished. So unfortunate, knowing how careful she was all these while.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

For those reminiscing about her.

https://i.ibb.co/kyPGWtC/IMG-20200722-192730-540.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/107jD2s/IMG-20200722-192733-880.jpg
https://singsupplies.com/img/303369.jpg
Old 21-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro can see that u r a good man kudos to u.
However dont need to think or say too much about these ML/FL/whores.

China has this saying.
笑穷不笑娼。

Go figure.
Yeah i also think John is a good guy. 笑穷不笑娼。Great quote btw. Up you.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
U guys brought back fond memories. Might get zapped by her WKs but during her last stint, before she found a suitable unit to start working, she was actually working at a popular KTV which I went to find her frequently. When she moved to the new unit, I visited a few times and also advised her on the long corridor and try not to accept new customers. I stopped visiting for a while and before I knew it, heard news that she was fished. So unfortunate, knowing how careful she was all these while.
Huh now still got Donna WKs meh? All should be extinct liao..

Interesting snippet there about her KTV venture..

Oh well hopefully we can get to see another Donna or Aila here, tho I am not too optimistic..

Old 21-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Huh now still got Donna WKs meh? All should be extinct liao..

Interesting snippet there about her KTV venture..

Oh well hopefully we can get to see another Donna or Aila here, tho I am not too optimistic..
Hahaha, I’m sure her WKs are still around just maybe defected to someone else.
Yeah, although she couldn’t drink that well but her survivor instincts were pretty good.

There are still many WLs around and I’m sure more will come in, but with the current situation and costing, and many ppl willing to spend, ML might not be their preferred choice to earn money.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes aila has the best figure, mistaken for amei. Nv even visited amei. And a exotic face, and long hair. But Bo chemistry and limited playability leh.

Who remember Lili? The blur blur, tall girl with ugly photos but in person is top tier beauty. Still waiting for her to be come back. Anyone keep contact with her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1