The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold
Central SYT - Rainie Yang lookalike with high GFE

thanks bro @humsupwang for the share. she is really 10/10 SYT indeed. this is my 2nd MR and bros who went for ctc i share know i really share good stuff only (subjective lah, i got for SYTs)

went to try a recommendation from samster here, turns out to be amazing.

Y** Y** is much better looking in real life and just like what bro describe.

i was guide into the room (individual room with curtain, place is very new, very clean, got apple store feel, white and minimalist), changed and waited for her, she's maybe 160cm, not really petite, but definitely my cup of tea, Slim, Pretty, Young. i sh*t you not, pass her a JC uniform and she can blend right in. she isn't voluptuous but her figure is really 10/10 right size boobs, firm and ample, B cup.

okay with the massage and good chat. i love her very soft and reserved voice, understandable since she's only here for a few months (PLEASE TREAT HER WELL, i intend to go back to the same innocent type SYT). good teasing after 30mins, good HDLY, i can still feel it now after half a day. but once she pop GQ, ho seh, she'd climb on the bed and start kissing you everywhere, super shiok. like said, the GFE gao gao, will moan very softly and seductively with the right facial expression as she does the deed (or maybe cause i was teasing her 4g roaming). super cute, she really looks like raine yang when she first came out. after deed will wipe you down while you just sit there. hug and peck you goodbye too. really got xmm school days feel.

Looks: 8-9/10 (raine yang lookalike, SYT XMM feel, can still fit in JC)
Figure: 9/10 (she's slim, no baby fats at all, and i like her figure, my fav AV stars are Honjo Suzu and Iroha Natsume, they're both slim and have a just nice pair)
Massage: 6/10 (she's still green and learning lah, but will use elbow to make up for strength)
Sensuality: 7/10 (i like how she very subtly start, good tease)
GFE: 10/10 (will kiss, will work her magic, will clean you up and hug you after)
Location: Bugis area, not easy to find parking but not far from MRT

bros who are interested can PM me. like i said, please treat her nicely, she's really xmm. refer to below for her photo, she looks 95% like photo, very rare with MLs without PS.

From @humsupwang -
She is situated at Bugis area and has very high gfe but very good massage despite her petite size. Moans are very sensual and she is pretty. Not for boobs lover though. Pm if interested

Really high GFE and her massage really is on point as she uses her elbow quite alot to make up for her small frame. Normal massage for about 30 minutes and she will start to tease you with her fingers and then near your groin area, and some HDLY. Once flipped over, she will pop the GQ. Started with her sucking your nipples and then her hands will start to HJ along with your balls. She will lift up her shirt, pull down the bra and expose her headlights for you to play or suck. Best part is she will moan while doing that and it's fucking sensual. One more thing is she smell fucking good. After the deed will clean you up and hug you once done.

[/QUOTE]
Old Today, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Central SYT - Rainie Yang lookalike with high GFE

hehe she can be fierce also. go there for the sensual, dun go for the massage haha

Last edited by HornyJavLover; Today at 06:44 PM. Reason: didn't finished typing all
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
harlowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyJavLover View Post
hehe she can be fierce also. go there for the sensual, dun go for the massage haha
Indeed fierce when need to be haha
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 13
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro pls share contact. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
thanks bro @humsupwang for the share. she is really 10/10 SYT indeed. this is my 2nd MR and bros who went for ctc i share know i really share good stuff only (subjective lah, i got for SYTs)

i was guide into the room (individual room with curtain, place is very new, very clean, got apple store feel, white and minimalist), changed and waited for her, she's maybe 160cm, not really petite, but definitely my cup of tea, Slim, Pretty, Young. i sh*t you not, pass her a JC uniform and she can blend right in. she isn't voluptuous but her figure is really 10/10 right size boobs, firm and ample, B cup.

okay with the massage and good chat. i love her very soft and reserved voice, understandable since she's only here for a few months (PLEASE TREAT HER WELL, i intend to go back to the same innocent type SYT). good teasing after 30mins, good HDLY, i can still feel it now after half a day. but once she pop GQ, ho seh, she'd climb on the bed and start kissing you everywhere, super shiok. like said, the GFE gao gao, will moan very softly and seductively with the right facial expression as she does the deed (or maybe cause i was teasing her 4g roaming). super cute, she really looks like raine yang when she first came out. after deed will wipe you down while you just sit there. hug and peck you goodbye too. really got xmm school days feel.

Figure: 9/10 (she's slim, no baby fats at all, and i like her figure, my fav AV stars are Honjo Suzu and Iroha Natsume, they're both slim and have a just nice pair)
Massage: 6/10 (she's still green and learning lah, but will use elbow to make up for strength)
GFE: 10/10 (will kiss, will work her magic, will clean you up and hug you after)

bros who are interested can PM me. like i said, please treat her nicely, she's really xmm. refer to below for her photo, she looks 95% like photo, very rare with MLs without PS.

From @humsupwang -
She is situated at Bugis area and has very high gfe but very good massage despite her petite size. Moans are very sensual and she is pretty. Not for boobs lover though. Pm if interested

Really high GFE and her massage really is on point as she uses her elbow quite alot to make up for her small frame. Normal massage for about 30 minutes and she will start to tease you with her fingers and then near your groin area, and some HDLY. Once flipped over, she will pop the GQ. Started with her sucking your nipples and then her hands will start to HJ along with your balls. She will lift up her shirt, pull down the bra and expose her headlights for you to play or suck. Best part is she will moan while doing that and it's fucking sensual. One more thing is she smell fucking good. After the deed will clean you up and hug you once done.

[/QUOTE]
Old Today, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
humsupwang is one of the Best!humsupwang is one of the Best!humsupwang is one of the Best!humsupwang is one of the Best!

sounds like you had a good time bro @kennese2006
Old Today, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mark6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post

From @humsupwang -

[/QUOTE]
Hi bro can share contact? Thank you
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hello @humsupwang would you mind sharing her contacts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupwang View Post
sounds like you had a good time bro @kennese2006
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all

Please share with me 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1