The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Taiwan Queen of Cute, Yang Cheng Lin lookalike...Nong Puy, 19yo.

Bros, let me introduce tis latest Gem in town. if bros like to watch taiwan show, u will noe who is Yang Cheng Lin. Nong Puy surely look like Yang.
here is some infor on Nong Puy
19yo with smooth complexion, natural 33C'24'34, very accomodating, super GF treatment with frenching n CIM allow. @ $150, 90min, 2 shots. if bros wan to fillful the dream of bonking Yang Cheng Lin, nong puy will be best for u. pics b up soon.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan Queen of Cute, Yang Cheng Lin lookalike...Nong Puy, 19yo.

Confirm not a Trans bro.....

Give me the 1st blood leh........its been raining everyday U know

cheers
Old 02-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 21
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poompoom
if bros wan to fillful the dream of bonking Yang Cheng Lin, nong puy will be best for u. pics b up soon.
Seeing is believing... If she really looks like her then i wont mind taking 2nd blood or 3rd blood or more.... will be waiting for her pic to be up.

Setting up "temp" camp
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Samster

poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED...
Confirm not a Trans bro.....

Give me the 1st blood leh........its been raining everyday U know

cheers
bro, if trans, i will inform 1 lar. u noe me wat. ist blood already taken up liao. infact taken in BKK by 1 of the bro here. fr will be up tmr. bro sam33 take up 1st blood in spore. u shld try her, if u like to bonk those green green, very student, gf type of gal, she is the 1 for u.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQFreak
Seeing is believing... If she really looks like her then i wont mind taking 2nd blood or 3rd blood or more.... will be waiting for her pic to be up.

Setting up "temp" camp
i tik u better book 1st. wait pics up liao then u gotta wait n Q.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, I think your link to your yahoo group is broken. Tried to visit but error. I need to apply eh.. if you dont mind of course
Old 02-05-2006, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4am'rs
Bro, I think your link to your yahoo group is broken. Tried to visit but error. I need to apply eh.. if you dont mind of course
oh issit? thks for letting me noe. pm me ur details n i will try to do something for u.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 23
grant is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow.. i jus took nam on sunday..
guess will book another one real soon
Old 02-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
moodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow first thing saw the word Yang Cheng Lin sms Bro win see tml got slot anot...Hit jackpot got a slot tml evening...Will giv a report if she does look like my all time fav SYT.

Cheers
Old 02-05-2006, 01:46 AM
MGMM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can you PM me her contact ?
Old 02-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
blackmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2dae msg win for nam but she not free thn he recommend nong mee. I hesitated for a while but still on. But win say she not free liao. I was like "wah, i only consider for 5mins leh." Bro intro other Nong Puy. Huh?? But he say yang cheng lin lookalike. So i just agreed lor.

been lucky, me drew 2nd blood according to 'yang cheng lin'. Upon entering the room, i got a shock!! YANG CHENG LIN!!! can't be but very much like her, only she slightly darker.
sorry i am not a good story teller but as everyone knows, win girls are of a good standard and service. Her face is really sweet(highly recommended for yang cheng lin fans). Her boobs are B+. Got a slight tummy/baby fats. Overall service is good.

My 2cts worth
Old 02-05-2006, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tokyoboi is Cool - loads of Potential

YANG CHENG LIN!!!

boss pom, got picture? when coming sillypore? I want to get my bro signed
Old 02-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Taiwan Queen of Cute, Yang Cheng Lin lookalike...Nong Puy, 19yo.

wrong number
Old 02-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
sam33 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersam33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hehehe... I draw first blood in Sin. got msg from Mr. Win offering this super cute gel for first blood. Got to push away all appointment, lie to GF, escape from family, hide from boss etc to get the first blood yesterday evening.
Got the room no while waiting at the hotel lobby for the gel to settle down. Went to room and greeted by a super cute gel. She looks 60% like Yang Cheng Lin but even without the lookalike thing, she is already worth 8/10 from me!!! nice figure, sweet smile, very very right feeling for me. just like those orchard road young girls.
Comfirm she is very new in this line cos she even don't know how to bath me??? Don't expect any SOP from her, she is just treating you like BF. we french a lot( most frenching in my cheonging life), passion hug, playing with each other. She give me BBBJ while i finger her. She got really wet and just by the horny look on her face already makes me very shiok.
like i mention, don't expect anything SOP, cos I think she don't know and shy to ask. But if you request anything from her, I believe she will agree cos when i requested a few position, she happliy did it. i loaded first round FJ with all her juice flowing out..... she is so green till thot that i am a superman who can come again and start giving me catbath right after my first round!!! I thot I can't but unexpectedly, I got hard again within 5 min!!! she BBBJ me with those big round eyes watching you like a GF. I decided to finish my secound round with CIM. she happliy BBBJ for me on the bed and at the sofa. The more I look at her while BBBJ, the more I feel bless. what a wonderful gel Mr. win had intro me. we finish off CIM on the sofa with her wearing back her clothing cos it gives me a new feeling seeing a pretty cute SYT BBBJ me with cloths on. Image I am at orchard road shopping center being BBBJ by those young gel. Something special on her CIM is that when i came, she took it out and can see my sperm flying into her mouth. unlike others who did it inside the mouth and you can't see anything.
Overall, a great F. one of the best for this year. If bro looking for some GF feeling, go to her. If Bro looking for Pro service, she still need teaching and pratices....
One more great thing about her is her P. it was very nice with just the right amount of hair. I used to have a GF 19years old student who got the same type of P with her. very fresh and tigh.

look 8/10
Body 7/10 ( nice firm boost, i think is B)
BBBJ 6/10
Fj 7/10
CIM 8/10
RTF highly
Bro who interested, PM treadstarter, I not OKT, I don't work for him, just another happy customer. cheers
Old 02-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 20
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

buay tahan la, see this kind of FR, how to lun?? gf coming this afternoon leh, better fast leg fast hand book for tml liao sia. lemm find win's no hehe

wah bro sam u 1st blood ah, u know why she took out, must be u too powderful liao shoot so power wait her throat pain so take out not so point blank lor haha

will FR once i check out on my cutesey yang cheng lin!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1