The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 1
BarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CiCi, Pretty SYT With Amazing AR and BBBJ Skill With CIM

Cute SYT CiCi is Here For The First Time And Only For Limited Period Of Time.

Contact Number: 83864798

You also contact CiCi via Wechat by scanning the QR code below.

Please include your contact number in your request if you are adding her via WeChat.

Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 23
Spaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CiCi, Pretty SYT With Amazing AR and BBBJ Skill With CIM

Holy crap! She really looks cute. Anyone first blood?
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42113 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
Holy crap! She really looks cute. Anyone first blood?
Indeed very attractive especially 2nd pic .... wonder what the damage n do she do massage n hj with roam ?

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
LSDoor is a glorious beacon of lightLSDoor is a glorious beacon of lightLSDoor is a glorious beacon of lightLSDoor is a glorious beacon of lightLSDoor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Indeed very attractive especially 2nd pic .... wonder what the damage n do she do massage n hj with roam ?
She seriously looks extremely cute. Camping for FR.
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10966 / Power: 11
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

She said today just started work
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42113 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSDoor View Post
She seriously looks extremely cute. Camping for FR.
If she can msg with 2nd photo dressing will be good enough for me Wonder what her damage doing msg n HJ ?

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If she can msg with 2nd photo dressing will be good enough for me Wonder what her damage doing msg n HJ ?
I with you on that. I doubt she will wear that lolx.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Spaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of lightSpaceman is a glorious beacon of light

Let me be the first to post FR for this gem. While writing this I'm thinking how to describe her service and attitude. No horse run? Freaking good? I can only say today I tried something I never try before in my life.

Firstly Cici is cute, pretty and young. Probably 24-25 I think. Look exactly like her photos. Body also same. No fats no marks. This is her first time in Singapore and before that she was working in a Spa in China. She told me she got a lot of tricks that we SG guys never try before which makes me very excited.

Started off with decent massage. Not fantastic but acceptable. About 20 mins she ask me how long can I hold my cum. Being a uncle in my 50+ and have conquered many countries ladies, I confidently reply her I can hold, you just do your thing. Once she start, I instantly regretted being so confident. Hahaha!

She start to give me a sensual cat bath from ears to back to legs then up again. Then ask me to knee and face my ass up. She start raping my ass with her drilling tongue and suddenly switch to my balls then went below me and gave me a BBBJ. Switch back to ass drilling... This routine went on for 10 mins I think because my brain is not working already. I was trying to focus to hold my freaking cum! Her skill really too solid.

Then she asked me if I want to try her special skill, butt massage aka 臀推! I really have no freaking idea WTF it that so I say please perform. She start to oil my dick and went on top of me. The next moment I saw her hold my dick and put it inside her pussy and start riding it. I was like Wait!! What happened!? Then she smiled and asked me, "feel like the real fucking?" Then I realised she was actually rubbing my dick using her ass crack but from my view it really looks like she was riding me. And it seriously feels exactly like I am fucking her. This is really something very new to me. You guys must really try this shit.

With all this services happening and me trying very difficult to hold my cum, I told her I cannot already. She immediately went down on me took all my cum in her mouth. I was left speechless & super satisfied on the bed while she go clean up herself.

Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10 (same as 2nd photo)
Service - 10/10
Damage - 150 all in

I took very long to write this FR. Lol! But anyway you guys should really try CiCi. What an experience. She mentioned she won't stay long. 15-20 days the most.

But I have to give some warning to bros who will cum fast. Better tell her to stop if you can't hold it. If not I think 5 mins you be gone especially at the AR + BBBJ routine.

Last edited by Spaceman; Yesterday at 10:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 14
Sexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberOng View Post

Cute SYT CiCi is Here For The First Time And Only For Limited Period Of Time.

Contact Number: 83864798

You also contact CiCi via Wechat by scanning the QR code below.

Please include your contact number in your request if you are adding her via WeChat.

Bro can pm the damage of different happiness level
Old Today, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

臀推quite common in china.
basically she sits on top of u like CG.
position ur dick behind her ass and ride u like a horse.
if u pay attention, one of her hands is always behind when doing 臀推, basically its a HJ in CG position.
but can be quite erotic to some coz visually it looks like actual CG FJ.

Quote:
Let me be the first to post FR for this gem. While writing this I'm thinking how to describe her service and attitude. No horse run? Freaking good? I can only say today I tried something I never try before in my life.

Firstly Cici is cute, pretty and young. Probably 24-25 I think. Look exactly like her photos. Body also same. No fats no marks. This is her first time in Singapore and before that she was working in a Spa in China. She told me she got a lot of tricks that we SG guys never try before which makes me very excited.

Started off with decent massage. Not fantastic but acceptable. About 20 mins she ask me how long can I hold my cum. Being a uncle in my 50+ and have conquered many countries ladies, I confidently reply her I can hold, you just do your thing. Once she start, I instantly regretted being so confident. Hahaha!

She start to give me a sensual cat bath from ears to back to legs then up again. Then ask me to knee and face my ass up. She start raping my ass with her drilling tongue and suddenly switch to my balls then went below me and gave me a BBBJ. Switch back to ass drilling... This routine went on for 10 mins I think because my brain is not working already. I was trying to focus to hold my freaking cum! Her skill really too solid.

Then she asked me if I want to try her special skill, butt massage aka 臀推! I really have no freaking idea WTF it that so I say please perform. She start to oil my dick and went on top of me. The next moment I saw her hold my dick and put it inside her pussy and start riding it. I was like Wait!! What happened!? Then she smiled and asked me, "feel like the real fucking?" Then I realised she was actually rubbing my dick using her ass crack but from my view it really looks like she was riding me. And it seriously feels exactly like I am fucking her. This is really something very new to me. You guys must really try this shit.

With all this services happening and me trying very difficult to hold my cum, I told her I cannot already. She immediately went down on me took all my cum in her mouth. I was left speechless & super satisfied on the bed while she go clean up herself.

Looks - 8/10
Service - 10/10
Damage - 150 all in

I took very long to write this FR. Lol! But anyway you guys should really try CiCi. What an experience. She mentioned she won't stay long. 15-20 days the most.

But I have to give some warning to bros who will cum fast. Better tell her to stop if you can't hold it. If not I think 5 mins you be gone especially at the AR + BBBJ routine.
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:

Looks - 8/10
Service - 10/10
Damage - 150 all in

Great FR Bro! Have upped your points.

Was she totally naked while doing the 臀推 ?
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
臀推quite common in china.
basically she sits on top of u like CG.
position ur dick behind her ass and ride u like a horse.
if u pay attention, one of her hands is always behind when doing 臀推, basically its a HJ in CG position.
but can be quite erotic to some coz visually it looks like actual CG FJ.
But I never hear before or try before. Not only it looks like the actual FJ, it feels like it also. Just simply amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Great FR Bro! Have upped your points.

Was she totally naked while doing the 臀推 ?
Yes bro.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBloodtitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks pretty SYT and demure. Wanna try her when i have the time.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
superginko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cannot add her in WeChat already
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 1
BarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superginko View Post
Cannot add her in WeChat already
New WeChat account got adding limit. For now please contact her via 83864798. Thanks brothers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1