The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
snow_white81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Affairs...

Hehe... Seems like it takes some time in order for my post to appear... So as per advise by one of the members here, will post as much as I can.. So that 1 short all can appear when I'm unmoderated....

Read lots of stories and kind of interesting... Will share another one of mine... =)
As title stated 'Affairs...' =D and it goes like this...

Was working in this XXX company as a P.A. for some time. This day, I followed my boss (whom a lady too) for an appointment with a new customer. I was kind of excited, as after joining this company for about 2 months, this is the 1st time I went out for appointment...

Upon reaching the cafe, my boss called the person she's meeting. Shortly after that, a man dress in suit, came out of the cafe. He looks kind of like Bratt Pit... Dashing, gentlemen, and handsome.... I seems to fall for him..
After we took the seats inside the cafe, we started our 'meeting'. After the meeting, we exchange contacts before leaving...

That very night, I received an sms, and it was from J (The looks alike Bratt Pit =P) He said in the sms that he's boring, and asked if I wanted to meet up for a drink or what. As it was kind of late, I told him I'm tired and suggested tomorrow instead. He replied with a 'OK'. Can feel that he seems disappointed...

The next day, I sms him and apologised to him regarding early matter. I suggested if we can meet up tonight, and he agreed to it. He say will pick me up at a location I'm convenient with, as I don't want him to come to my office area to find me.

Later that evening after off work, I 'rushed' to meet him at a nearby place. Upon reaching there, he was already there. I moved to him, and thanks to him for coming to pick me up, despite his area is far from mine. He just smiled at me... And his smile is soooo captivating.... I onboard his car after he offer to open the doors for me... Such a gentlemen... Inside, he asked me if I wanted to go anywhere. I told him I'm fine with anywhere. And he jokingly says: 'Hotel also can?' Upon hearing this, my faces turned red, and says: 'Hmm...' He cut off before I continue by saying :'Haha.. Joking with you.' I was like 'I wanted to say don't mind...' =D Anyway, I continue keep quiet...

**Think time to stop right now. Will continue when the post is being 'confirm'... =)
Old 06-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Affairs...

wah... another sister sharing stories... Keep it up!!

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 06-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I always female writers ...
Old 06-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I always female writers ...

Wow, love story from female....stream already....carry on...more more
Old 06-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Wee... my 2nd story has come out... But where's my 1st one? hmm...
Nevermind...

Shall continue from here... as seems many members interested.. keke...

OK... He drove to a place near Orchard area, and after parking his car, we get out of the car, and proceed to the restaurant for dinner. It seems that he have made a booking already... (Oh my... So caring of him...) Anyway, even the food he have placed order... And it seems that he order so much food, that we cant finished at the end...

Me: Wow... Very full...
J: Haha... Hope you enjoy it...
Me: Yes... Enjoyed alot... And many thanks for the meal...
J: Treating a pretty lady like you is my honour...
Me: haha.. Thanks...
J: Just a thanks?
Me: Huh.. then what you want?
J: Maybe a kiss, or I wouldn't mind many kisses...

My face turned red again...

J: Haha... Just kidding... Don't take it to heart...
Me: O.. I won't... Don't worry.
J: So wanna moved off now?
Me: Sure. So... After this, where we going?
J: Hmm... Where you want to go? Any suggestion?
Me: Not really... I'm fine with anywhere...
J: Even hotel? (He laughed...)

My face turned red again, and hearts was beating really fast. 'Anything...' I replied softly... But I think he heard me... And says: 'Ok... We proceed on?' I nodded...She then held my hand, and lead me to a nearby hotel, which is Meridien. It seems that he had already planned, as the hotel room was already booked... Anyway, since I promised, so I followed him to his room.

Upon entering, he went ahead and dimmed the lights, while I took of my high heels. He then held my hands and lead me to the bed, after taking off his shoes too. During the dimmed lights, can sees that he's more charming, and looks more attractive... She then held my hands and put around his neck, and hugged onto me. He kisses me lightly on the lips, and I can't withstand his soft lips, and kisses him back.

We frenched kiss for a moment, while he started taking of my shirt, and blouse, while I unbutton his shirt and unzipped his pants too. Soon, we both were just with undergarments on. He laid me down slowly to the bed, and began kissing my neck, and unzipped my bra. I could feel his lips on my neck, and slowly licking and sucking on my nipples... I was holding on his head, while he was sucking it. He stopped and looked at me with his nice blue eyes...

J: You have very nice and big breast.
Me: Thanks... You like it? (saying with some tease...)
J: Yes.. I love it alot...

He kissed on my lips again, and went down to my nipples and sucked it... It was abit pain, but frankly speaking, I'm enjoying it... I can feel that he's pulling off my panties, while I pulling down her tongs he's wearing too. He stopped licking on me, and slowly slipped his big cock into my already wet pussy. He goes in in a slow, and lightly way as I think he's afraid in making me pain.

J: You have very tight pussy...
Me: I think is cause of your... argh... huge cock...argh... (I smiled at him, while letting a soft moaning when he goes in and out...)
J: Is it... I like your moaning sound too.
Me: Argh... really...? argh... I'm glad you like...argh..it too....
J: Yes... Your moaning sound is better than my wife...
Me: oh... argh... i see... argh... (wait... wife???)

I pushed him away, and tried to turn away from him...

J: What happened...? (He was shocked...)
Me: Did you say wife...? (As I pulled the blanket to cover myself...)
J: Yes... My wife... Why...?
Me: You were married??? (I raises my voice abit..)
J: Yes.. I am.. Didn't you know...?
Me: I didn't know... You never told me before...
J: Oh... I thought you know it...
Me: No... I didn't... (I was kind of angry...)
J: Oh please... Don't get angry... I have thought you know about it... As your Boss, K, knew about it too....
Me: What... I tell you one last time... I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT !!! (I shouted at him...)
J: Ok..ok... So now you know... Don't get angry...and don't shout...

I quiet for a moment, and started weeping...

**Ok.. I think time to go back home now... As off work already... Shall continue as soon as I reached home... ^^
Old 07-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Well. Seems my post took sometime to update, after I reached home. So shall continue from here... =)

He moved away from the bed, and took the box of tissue, and passed me some... (How caring was he...) I took some tissues, and wiped off my tears...

J: Sorry dear. Don't cry. My fault for not telling you at the first place.

I silence for a moment. He then went off the bed again, and picked up my clothes, bra, panties, and passes it to me.

J: Sorry dear. Here's your clothes... Go to the bathroom to wear it, and then I sent you home ok?

I nodded, took the clothes from him, and with the towel he passes me too, went into the bathroom for a change. After wearing back my clothes, I came out of it, and he was already dresses up, and sitting on the bed.

Me: Can we leave now?
J: Sure.

He stood up, and went to the door, opened it for me, and we left the room. We headed down to the carpark, where he parks his car, and he sent me home. IN the car, we both were quiet throughout the whole journey.

Upon reaching my flat, he offered to sent me up, but I rejected. I turned, and walked off. After reaching home, and another bath, before I turned to sleep, I msg him via his handphone... 'I think we should stop now. Let the early matter be a memories. Pls do not sms, or call, or even looked for me anymore. Cherish your wife...' After sending, I off the handphone, and went back to sleep....

There was no news/sms/call from him for nearly a week. And frankly speaking, I missed him. I awlays wanted to sms him, asking how he is etc, but I dared not. That evening, as I was opening the letter box, I saw a letter which is for me, but with no name or what. I peeled opened the letter, and saw that it was from J. Below are some of the things that is in the letter.

'Dear Cxxxx,

I'm really sorry about what have happened the other day. I should have told you in advance that I'm married, but somehow it slipped my mind, and I also though that you knew it.
Yes. I do agreed that I have married, and have a son who's 3 years old. But our marriage was not as happy as you can think of. We quarrelled almost every due to small minor problem. Be it on house matter, or even kids matter. I just couldn't take it anymore....
When the first time I saw you, and during that meeting, I know that you are one who I can confide with. And I think I feel in love with you.
I know that saying all these right now, might not means anything more to you. But I do sincerely hope that you can accept my sincere apology.
If you do for forgive me, please drop me a sms or call. I will be waiting for you...

Yours Lovely,
JXXX

After reading the letter, my tears started to drop. I bring up my handphone, but was hesitating if to call or not to call. In the end, I decided to drop the thinking, and proceed back to my home....

** Again, shall stop here right now.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

female writers r mo elaborative on details & feelings (sumtimes actions included which is a gd thing 4 guys)

waitin 4 ur next installment

jz sharin
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 08-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

guess.. its the behave of human being....
1. those tell....[player]
a) before meet up/hit on you...
- being frank with their status....
- if u can accept them...then BINGO..the lust continue..

b) after meet up/hit on you...
- 50% 50% chance...
- like to "test water" first.....see re u "THE GAMER"...after meet up..make u "like" them.. see got "chemistry" or not...
- trying luck...if u can accept them.. then BINGO... the lust continue...

2. those dun tell.. [BIG player]
- all in plan to "eat" u frm the begining.. till the day u find out...then "game over"...so he/she can move on to change a new "meat"..
[note: some woman 6 sense is very accurate..so play safe and good luck!...]

just my 6 cents of sharing...
Blue AUnt|e

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Nice stories from a female samster......gd work. Keep it up
Old 08-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Nice story. Keep it up.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
HondaC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one from a female samster...hope to read more soon.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Spelling error ts,

She then held my hands and put around his neck, and hugged onto me. He kisses me lightly on the lips, and I can't withstand his soft lips, and kisses him back.

Should be He isn't ?

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Civil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 days liao. Please carry on.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story written by a lady..pls cont..nice.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 09-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
cencen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story,pls cont
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1