The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
My school girl fantasy

Got a sms from Chen Chen, stating that she is a friend of Ziyi. So, gave her a call after work and went to meet up with her. First impression is that she looks like any moderm PRCs, certain angle looks like taiwan mei mei also. Her voice is quite teh.

Met her and proceed to give her a through inspection inside the room. TCSS abit and caress her. All in all, she is very shy. She use to work at Tiananmen KTV so, shes not new to sex but new to FL-ing cause she insist that I bath first alone. No choice, did that and fast forward to bed action. Catbath is decent but she doesnt do BBBJ. Maybe some yandao can talk her into changing her mind. Tired day that I have so i only managed 1 shot in mish and side mish. Came fast cause shes very wet and tight.

Summary stats:
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: I guess 32B, quite a handful on her small frame. Nice brown eraser nipples too.
Complexion: Smooth but her back got abit pimples
BBBJ: Nil
Frenching: Only light pecks on the mouth for me, she smokes btw
Fingering: Nil, only rubba outside
FJ: 9/10, wet and tight
GFE: very teh and cheeky. Overall, like a small school girl who likes to teh here and there.
RTF: Why not, if time allows

Iam no OKT, just sharing and I got a job. So please be patient if I respond slow to PMs. Basically, she is very freaked out by all the raids in Area G so she is very cautious. I would want to protect her as well. So, only bros with 1 rep power / 50 rep pts and above need apply. Sorry to newbies. She is green in FL-ing, so dont expect godlike services. Please kindly coach her as well as I think this is a gem in making. She will be here til mid June.

For viewing pleasure:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rnd9vq.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/nb7pev.jpg
Old 29-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My school girl fantasy

Add on: she is from Guang Zhou, you can talk canto to her. haha and dmg is 80/1/1. Please tip if you find her good. She needs to eat as she is jobless now. She takes only chinese bros or bros who can communicate in chinese. Pls up my pts and write FR after trying. 1 man's mean is other's poison.

Cheers.

Last edited by BoLiang; 29-04-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Additional info
Old 29-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
woodykent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro BoLiang,

Guess I don't qualify liao hor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
So, only bros with 1 rep power / 50 rep pts and above need apply.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi TS, i have pm u already. hope u can pass her contact to me. thanks.
Old 29-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Add on: she is from Guang Zhou, you can talk canto to her. haha and dmg is 80/1/1. Please tip if you find her good. She needs to eat as she is jobless now. She takes only chinese bros or bros who can communicate in chinese. Pls up my pts and write FR after trying. 1 man's mean is other's poison.

Cheers.
thanks for the cotact...up u already
Old 29-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodykent View Post
Dear Bro BoLiang,

Guess I don't qualify liao hor?
slowly lor, sorry cause i think i give out to lau jiaos first. probably next few days depending on responds, then i will give out to the rest. Pls be patient.

thank you.
Old 29-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 18
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold

Bro boliang i do not know u also like PRC... lol thot u only go for chef gals.... am i qualify?

Let me clear the list first.

To return: Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Boarding, arse-nal, Rasta Marley - bro please PM me your latest post for me to return.
Old 29-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookKew View Post
Bro boliang i do not know u also like PRC... lol thot u only go for chef gals.... am i qualify?
sure sure...ok la..chef contacted me ytd but no time cause his time slot either 5 or 7..this girl available at 5.30 sharp, somemore near my workplace..so 40 mins chop chop try already and go home settle personal stuff..i feel bad abt telling chef i cannot try his dishes ler..

bo pian..ren zai jiang hu shen bu you ji...

somemore Ziyi ask me to help this poor girl..all the more harder to resist and reject..otherwise i quite inactive for sometime le.
Old 29-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

a short and brief FR on chen chen.

managed to get the contact from TS so fast hand fast leg contacted her.....meet up with her at lavender this afternoon.

yes...she is indeed very shy. stand at 1.56m tall and a sweet young thing. making love with her is like doing with an under-age gal cos she is petite. oh...she is 23 hor.....hehe.

thanks to TS once again.
Old 30-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

thanks for the quick FR...20 contacts given out..awaiting more FRs..labour day coming!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickykoh1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I know I'm new here, but could u PM me her contact cause I would really love to meet up with her. Do hope that u can consider. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:55 AM
Samster

more ctc given..hope to see more FRs.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
woodykent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright...waiting patient. Hopefully the passion will not died off while waiting LOL....

Quote:
slowly lor, sorry cause i think i give out to lau jiaos first. probably next few days depending on responds, then i will give out to the rest. Pls be patient.

thank you.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
monicalf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sure sure...ok la..chef contacted me ytd but no time cause his time slot either 5 or 7..this girl available at 5.30 sharp, somemore near my workplace..so 40 mins chop chop try already and go home settle personal stuff..i feel bad abt telling chef i cannot try his dishes ler..

bo pian..ren zai jiang hu shen bu you ji...

somemore Ziyi ask me to help this poor girl..all the more harder to resist and reject..otherwise i quite inactive for sometime le.
dun need to pai say.. its pure business. little bro's satisfaction comes 1st.
sure chef will understand.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
siao18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contact ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1