The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkybr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Durex lubricants

I was wondering what are the durex lubricants for??
are they to apply on condom for lubricant?? or can rub on body and private parts to play with yr partner?? are the edible as in licking them no harm?? or applying on yr dick than bong yr partner??
Old 18-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Durex lubricants

That is for you to apply on your toothbrush to brush your teeth so that u can become a sweet talker.
Old 18-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

For applying on your "toothbrush" to brush the inside of the 2nd mouth...
Old 18-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

reading is a good habit.... http://www.durex.com/en-SG/Products

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 18-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to borrow your thread but since it is already opened and related i'll post it here.

We have seen in AV film or those jap soapy bath video where they pour this "lubricant" from a big jug etc. I don't think that is a KY jelly or such as it look very diluted ? Just like those raw egg white texture...

Anyone knows what is that ?
Old 18-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Sorry to borrow your thread but since it is already opened and related i'll post it here.

We have seen in AV film or those jap soapy bath video where they pour this "lubricant" from a big jug etc. I don't think that is a KY jelly or such as it look very diluted ? Just like those raw egg white texture...

Anyone knows what is that ?
Japanese sex lub are pretty different.

Ky or durex are pretty jelly like. if use on a cyberskin sex toy. you can still feel the rough friction.

Japanese type is more flowy but tacky. It's actually better than the european KY or durex. U won't feel that much friction and feels more like the real thing

I tried a sample of the japanese ones before. it come as a small bottle for my sex toy.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

go to guardian and look for astroglide.

Expensive but the best i have used
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1