The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2009, 01:48 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
peter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
25 yo student Xiao Xue (小雪)

Xiao Xue(小雪) Wet Hot Prc (Shenyang) Not To Be Miss

Got her info n contect from one of my good friend of my who say she is a gem....soo nothing to do n call her up meet her in L81, n booking a room and called her the room number n wait 15 mins she came as i open the door not bad looking n nice pair A or B of boobs as she walk in n i close the door she give me a big hugging n frenching me like bf & gf n my pair of eye go big too Wow wonderful feeling i must say, we strip naked to join her in the shower. In the shower she starts to frenched me again like lover, n we straight to the bed n her bbbj was good with lots of deep throat action Wow good feeling again n i starts to move down to suck her nice looking boobs nipples with big nut too n the other hand running down to rub her pussy n fingering rubbing her was very wet wet wet.....n she ask me faster i want i want n cap the cd on n she up me n do the cowgirl, doggie and cross fire n end missionary n last with a big kiss.

Name: Xiao Xue (小雪)

Looks: 7/10 (She got look, ok with me)
Boobs: 7/10 (A or B, not sure (not for boobs lover)
Body: 7/10 (Height 1.63m, Weight 45 kg; (fair skin and nice proportions)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (wif cap deep throat)
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yesl
Cim:No
FJ: 7.5/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 8/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 8.5/10 (not to miss this gem)
Damage: $80/1/1,$100/2/2 $tips $20 (exclude rm\CD) her if u think she worth.
RTF: Definitely Yes ... for that kind of service and pricing hard to find.
Overall, great experience, trust me worth to try.
Dont: AR, AJ, RAW, Prevert request
I'm not okt just helping her only,Bros who want to try her, kindly PM me and will send you the contact….Thanks…Hope bros out there can take care of her and treat her nicely.
Only accept chinese customer.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
james26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 25 yo student Xiao Xue (小雪)

hey bro mind to PM me her contact?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:24 AM
SamSter

peter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james26 View Post
hey bro mind to PM me her contact?
Pm u already, hope can see ur FR tks!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 AM
SamSter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Xue(小雪) Wet Hot Prc (Shenyang) Not To Be Miss

Got her info n contect from one of my good friend of my who say she is a gem....soo nothing to do n call her up meet her in L81, n booking a room and called her the room number n wait 15 mins she came as i open the door not bad looking n nice pair A or B of boobs as she walk in n i close the door she give me a big hugging n frenching me like bf & gf n my pair of eye go big too Wow wonderful feeling i must say, we strip naked to join her in the shower. In the shower she starts to frenched me again like lover, n we straight to the bed she cap me n her bbbj was good with lots of deep throat action Wow good feeling again n i starts to move down to suck her nice looking boobs nipples with big nut too n the other hand running down to rub her pussy n fingering rubbing her was very wet wet wet.....n she ask me faster i want i want n cap the cd on n she up me n do the cowgirl, doggie and cross fire n end missionary n last with a big kiss.

Name: Xiao Xue (小雪)

I'm not okt just helping her only,Bros who want to try her, kindly PM me and will send you the contact….Thanks…Hope bros out there can take care of her and treat her nicely.(pls sms her chinese)
Old 07-12-2009, 12:16 PM
SamSter

Hi all bro,sorry for my mistake the Name this Xue er

Xue er (雪儿) Wet Hot Prc (Shenyang) Not To Be Miss

Got her info n contect from one of my good friend of my who say she is a gem....soo nothing to do n call her up meet her in L81, n booking a room and called her the room number n wait 15 mins she came as i open the door not bad looking n nice pair A or B of boobs as she walk in n i close the door she give me a big hugging n frenching me like bf & gf n my pair of eye go big too Wow wonderful feeling i must say, we strip naked to join her in the shower. In the shower she starts to frenched me again like lover, n we straight to the bed she cap me n her bbbj was good with lots of deep throat action Wow good feeling again n i starts to move down to suck her nice looking boobs nipples with big nut too n the other hand running down to rub her pussy n fingering rubbing her was very wet wet wet.....n she ask me faster i want i want n cap the cd on n she up me n do the cowgirl, doggie and cross fire n end missionary n last with a big kiss.

Name:Xue er (雪儿)

I'm not okt just helping her only,Bros who want to try her, kindly PM me and will send you the contact….Thanks…Hope bros out there can take care of her and treat her nicely.(pls sms her chinese)
Old 07-12-2009, 01:48 PM
SamSter

she just come sg 4 n 5day only, because of her not enough to cover all her need. pls support her.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
phoentk is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can share ctc ? Thx
Old 07-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
850306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share her contact.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:09 PM
SamSter

Pm bro, phoentk n 850306 already, hope to see ur FR after try.......
Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 PM
SamSter

Sorry for all bro,I'm now stop giving xue er contact, because she already n her boy friend going malaysia already...........don know went she comeing back?????
Old 07-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_98 View Post
Got her info n contect from one of my good friend of my who say she is a gem....soo nothing to do n call her up meet her in L81, n booking a room and called her the room number n wait 15 mins she came as i open the door not bad looking n nice pair A or B of boobs as she walk in n i close the door she give me a big hugging n frenching me like bf & gf n my pair of eye go big too

Bro peter_98, you are a liar!!!!!!! You have not try her before as per wat she say.

this is my status on her which is total out from you.

Boobs: 5/10 She's Definitely (A-) only if you are blind and don't have any feeling from what you say is (A or B, not sure)
BBBJ: Never try at all from wat you say is(wif cap deep throat)
Frenching:No from what you say is yes
Overall: 5/10 waste $$$ from what you say is(not to miss this gem)
RTF: No from waht you say is Definitely Yes ... for that kind of service and pricing hard to find.

NB Don't know is i'm Lucky or unlucky to be the first and last customer of her. You giving fake FR and fake intro for points huh bro TS, please intro something more better looking and teach the FL that you had try her before if you want to earn point. I've no power if not i'll Definitely zap you
Old 08-12-2009, 09:59 AM
SamSter

Who is that!!! somebody give u Xue er (雪儿)phone number, i check my private messages, i never give u xue er number where u get from????????
Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25 yo student Xiao Xue ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_98 View Post
Who is that!!! somebody give u Xue er ()phone number, i check my private messages, i never give u xue er number where u get from????????
Who am i, does it really matter to you!!! The truth is you are a liar!!! No matter who i get the ctc from, you're still cheating all the bro here. I call tell alot of things about her as i really try her before, but you didn't, LIARRRR.........
Old 08-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 15
sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!sexloner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Who am i, does it really matter to you!!! The truth is you are a liar!!! No matter who i get the ctc from, you're still cheating all the bro here. I call tell alot of things about her as i really try her before, but you didn't, LIARRRR.........
Bro alan, dun be so angry... thare muz be misunderstanding... hope that all bro here share and enjoy together!!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexloner View Post
Bro alan, dun be so angry... thare muz be misunderstanding... hope that all bro here share and enjoy together!!
Maybe for wat you say is truth, must be some misunderstanding somewhere here or there, but the thing is he's not giving us the right info or it can be said that he's just trying to make up story. If TS is rating her 5points and i go and try my luck its ok, but it's not. I did high light a few points that he is total out in my first post and those are the points that must try liao than know 1 loh. If in the first place ts said that he never try and just wanted to help her, i got nothing to say and again he's not. He just come here to CHEAT.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1