The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12730 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Wink FR for BEER

Sorry cant find the Fairy thai thread.
SO i opened a thread for my FR

Fr for BEER- Fairythai
Hotel destination: Easily to locate with GPS

Reached htl, sms Fairythai; 2 room number rec, one for me , other for my buddies.
Accompanied my frend to his room as this is his 1st time. I called fairythai to confirm BEER room which happen to be APPLE room when I just came last week.

Door opened, he took a look and gave me a thumb up . I quickly proceed to my room.

Door opened. BEER was wearing a tight shirt with red bra “zao geng” –shiok feeling. My eyes was locked on those (.)(.) than her looks.

Look: 8.8/10 – quite chio with long hair. She has 40% lookalike Birtney Spear.( that’s is during BBBJ) .

We break the ice instantly. Proceed to individual shower. I peeped at her during her shower.
Body : 8.8/10
- good figure –slim with pair of B +, near to C’s (.).) , abit too hard to seqeeze but she got nice ass for doggie.-*If she provide AR, her ass will be torn aparted.(TRUST ME!!!!).*
No tattoos( plus points).
Minus pt – she is smoker.

We proceed to bed for action 1.
She placed me at the edge of the bed and start bbbj for the start * that surprising fast*
She did a BBBJ for 10mins (max) with my hand busy sqeezing those hard Cs [b](.)(.)[.b]and she looks a bit tired.
BBBJ : 8/10

CIM- NO
She tried, but I never surrender.
She will do if you want.

Not for hardcore BBBJ seeker. She tries to make me CIM but she gives up too easily.
She went to do the breastF for me but still I cant cum.

End up, I have to do my “unique” FJ with her to shoot out all my warm cum.
Then we went to our individual shower. Then we coupled each other on bed.

2nd action was fast, she intialled the 2nd round after 10mins after 1st round.

2nd action started with me servcing her, kissing her , licking her (.)(.) and never give sucking those brown nipple and fingering her love hole.

Fingering- YES She get high and wet till we ended in making love like real GF/BF.

FJ : 9.0/10
She has a very tight lovehole as compare to my encounter-Apple. We did doggie and cow girl

+

and finished my 2nd shot in CAP.

Cathbathe: NO

Massage: NO

Overall : 6.5/10 WHY ????
Because
Minus 2 point
Number 1, her hp keep ringing. Guess its her frends keep calling her during our sexxion.
Number 2, Imagine, After 2nd shot ended, she quickly dressed and make up. I stood there like fool looking at her. She say she is meeting a friend who called earlier to arrange for meet up. I get dressed up and left the room with 25mins left. I paid and tipped her regardless her last ending poor service.

Please don’t expect her to provide MVP service, you will not get it!!!!

DMG : As stated + TIP + Taxi fare.

RTF : Don’t think so! I hardly rtf a smoker .RTF apple is a better deal

Thank you , fairy thai for the special early arrangement

--------------------------------------------------The end------------------------------------

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1