The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
demonicsage is Cool - loads of Potential
One day of first date ideas

Hi folks,

I know this topic maybe a lil bit out of place but I am pretty sure that a lot of bros here can give me useful advices.

I am going out with a girl tomorrow. Yeah well, it's a first date. And she's a friend. Actually things are a bit complicated but I will save it for later.

Tomorrow date is purely going out as friends, but just she and I. And no sex will be involved, for serious. I find it hard to believe for myself to be saying that surely no sex will be involved.

I want to plan a series of activities (lunch & dinner included) within Singapore. Nothing too extravagant and flashy or expensive, but decent and will give loads of fun to her.

I know it might sound a bit silly. But I just want to give her a fun day to remember. And usually when I go out for dates, I don't plan these and I always go for a kill. So yeah, right now when it comes to just "a day full of fun activities", I am outta idea.

Oh and she's pretty simple and demure girl. So a whole night of clubbing or partying with me won't really count.

Thanks a lot in advance guys!
Old 30-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: One day of first date ideas

No sex huh? hmmmm how about one whole day of foreplay?

Juz kidding dude... a good start will be a good breakfast if you ask me. Many people are a lot more spontaneous in the morning, so you guys can decide on what to do for the rest of the day during breakfast. Nothing beats surprises, at least for me.
Old 30-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
demonicsage is Cool - loads of Potential

@collins good idea and yeh that's exactly how I plan to start the day. The thing is, I ain't Singaporean and although I have been here for quite long, I seriously can't think of much places for fun activities. Probably I am overthinking and that's causing me mental block. But any more advices from you and other bros here are totally appreciated.
Old 30-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
No sex huh? hmmmm how about one whole day of foreplay?

Juz kidding dude... a good start will be a good breakfast if you ask me. Many people are a lot more spontaneous in the morning, so you guys can decide on what to do for the rest of the day during breakfast. Nothing beats surprises, at least for me.
Hahah... whole day of foreplay!

RAther I'll say start late, afternoon/evening? Saves you a whole lot of time and idea to come up with.

Sorry, I'll let other bros to fill up on details..
Old 30-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicsage View Post
.....Oh and she's pretty simple and demure girl. So a whole night of clubbing or partying with me won't really count.
IR - Wait till she hit the tables or enchanted by the magical sound of the slot machines...
It be an enjoyable night for both of you
Old 01-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
IR - Wait till she hit the tables or enchanted by the magical sound of the slot machines...
It be an enjoyable night for both of you
Waa, first date already go gambling ah.

second date can go acra register a new company called lone shark liao

third date lagi fierce, expand a new branch named 雌雄大盗 sibo

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 01-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@collins good idea and yeh that's exactly how I plan to start the day. The thing is, I ain't Singaporean and although I have been here for quite long, I seriously can't think of much places for fun activities. Probably I am overthinking and that's causing me mental block. But any more advices from you and other bros here are totally appreciated.
where is boss?

IMO, whether its fun or not will have to depends on the atmosphere you create and the chemistry u guys have ...
Old 01-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go botanica gardens. haha
Old 01-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Talking Re: One day of first date ideas

Quote:
... I want to plan a series of activities (lunch & dinner included) within Singapore. ...
walao eh! ... whole day? so free, ah? ...

either lunch or dinner can oredi ... dun gif her evryting so fast ... make her cum back 4 mor ...

Old 01-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Now is raining heavily again, hope she don't get too "wet".
Old 01-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Talking Re: One day of first date ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Now is raining heavily again, hope she don't get too "wet".
ya, man! ...

wait orchard rd flood again! ...

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi folks,

Actually things are a bit complicated but I will save it for later.
Hey TS,

Hope this is late enough ..... any update on the "complicated issue" you've mentioned????

Is she your gf's sister or what .... or worse
Old 01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I would prefer to think that your date will be terribly disappointed if she is to find out that your attempt in making her day exceptional is derived from a sex forum.

You said you want to make it different this time. If you really want it, you'll be a lot more resourceful, my friend. Nothing more than a larger detour to the bed, I suppose. Hope you day went well.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, all day dates are too long. You will bore each other eventually. Plus after a few hours of walking around you will be dirty and want to take a shower. Gals dont like to walk around feeling like a construction worker at the end of the day.

Are you looking to get laid or its just a friend date? Sounds like the latter. I think just dinner and a movie is good enough. If you want to change he mood take her shopping and into a lingerie store. See how she reacts. Who knows you could end up in a hotel all night forking her brains out?
Old 02-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Candlelight dinner in sg flyer

Chase away the waitor and bonk inside

Muz make sure the cctv is not recording that she will remember .

Someone from sbf claimed to tried it before but cannot remember who
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1