The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Horny male boss ...... I like

Any bro who has a boss who are horny, steal eat? Share it.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Horny male boss ...... I like

'???

Thread title = Horny male boss ...... I like
Any bro who has a boss who are horny, steal eat? Share it.

Any bro, bro being male, and as the title specifies Horny Male Boss and further asks if your Boss is horny.... i dont want to hear any story that may be revealed.

COMPLETELY IMAGINARY STORY

When i was doing over time, my boss a strong swiss man say : MR PATRICK! Get your ass in here now! *insert dramatic ass whacking scenes* and end with

Tears ran down my eyes as i now knew my asshole virginity has beeen given to my boss and from now on i will be his cocksheath and cocksucker

Steal eat?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahahahaha!!!

Bro Johnston, good one.

But i think where raykwok79 is coming from is
  1. Whether any horny male boss ask to share experience or go for ktv, bar or even FL and gangbang together?
  2. Whether female samsters who are working, ever kena flirted by their bosses and blow or have sex with them before?

I would like to add, Why only Horny Male bosses. I'm sure got Horny Female bosses also who will go after guys and maybe even labies if they are lesbo or BI.

Regards
Anel King
Old 07-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Opps sorry Steal Eat = literally having mistress and stuff

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
r_retrtitle

i am a horny boss, u wanna work for me and let me screw ur ass?
Old 27-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 19
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

When I just joined my company (Japanese company), I was a bit green. During my first Biz trip to Indonesia, When we just touch down at the airport, my Jap GM asked me and another male colleague if we want to go karaoke that night.

My first respond was I was quite tired, and I REALLY thought that it was a K-box thing. Before that, I only go LSB once with army mates, so it did not come so naturally. My Jap Gm did not push further, and went with my other male colleague.

It was only the next day, when my colleague told me what I missed yesterday and how good the gals are, then I realized what KTV my GM meant. I hated myself for being stupid. But anyway, I gotten more details of how do we declare all these expenses, so that in the future, I will definitely go.

Apparently, In my company, it is a very open expense item, that the management will very happily approve, partly for their self interest, I guess. My company nicely phrase it as "after-dinner events"

The policy is that as long as our distributors/suppliers are present, our company will pay. But mostly, distributors/suppliers are more willing to pay. Even if we bring girls out for overnight, distributors can also work magic in the receipts.

Mostly it will be KTVs, as the Japanese loves to drink and have group-teasing/playing session, if not will be "massage", if we go to Korea/Taiwan, where language is a problem for them.

Because of these after dinner events, I was able to get along with the Japanese bosses I have especially this Jap GM. So whenever we have a same business trip, my Jap GM will ask me to plan out the "official" itinerary, so that we will have time for our after-dinner-events. He will even ask me to scout for new places with nicer gals.

Over the last 3 years under him, we often talk about our sexcapades. He will often ask about HC and KTV to go. I was the one that introduced Sammyboy to him. He said it will be his best discovery, and most useful tool in singapore. I also brought him to geylang for a tour before.

I guess besides the free sex and drinks that comes with my business trips, I was promote twice by him. I guess the fooling around together helped.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1