The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
primero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What will u do if yr gf working freelance???

My gf is working freelance,i'm sad that she did this to me? I've to swallow it & pretend dat nothing happen. She will get angry & frustrated when we talk abt this. The more she angry,the more she want to work. We love each other deeply,she said not i cannot buy her everything. She will not regret that she choose this line,but why she dosen't feel how i feel??? Its very hurtfull,what if she will me??? Can someone advise me wat to do????
Old 26-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will u do if yr gf working freelance???

Quote:
Originally Posted by primero View Post
My gf is working freelance,i'm sad that she did this to me? I've to swallow it & pretend dat nothing happen. She will get angry & frustrated when we talk abt this. The more she angry,the more she want to work. We love each other deeply,she said not i cannot buy her everything. She will not regret that she choose this line,but why she dosen't feel how i feel??? Its very hurtfull,what if she will me??? Can someone advise me wat to do????
maybe u did not give her enough assurance, love and patience to make her have enough sense of security for her to leave this line of work. that's my view n my personal experience as my wife is an ex-fl, i need to put in double, 3-times and even 4-times the effort than in a normal gf-bf relationship to give her this kind of assurance and security. she can get quite paranoid at times and thus short-temper, but i have all the patience, tolerance and good-temper (i think not many men has all that) although i sometimes really feel mentally stressed and tired. so if u think she is the one for me, u have to be mentally prepared to face them even in the long-term.
Old 26-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kindguy is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,

u mentioned ur gf say not bcos u can't give her everything, then means wad? u know the reason why she go into this line? from there maybe u can see how or wad to do to persuade her not to go into this line... but i do surprise u say ur gf will not regret to go into this line.. why so? u may wan to find out the reason behind all these.. and see wad to do next..

but on my own personal view, no offence to you or anyone.. u think abt the below qns,
1. you say u all deeply in love with each other.. i believe u r but u think ur gf really deeply in love with u.. if so why she really must choose to go into fl,.. and somemore can say will not regret to go into fl?
2. will u mind ur gf or maybe become wife in future.. that ur gf do with a lot and all kind of guys?
3. if she do fl with diff kinds of guys... will she be "safe" enough for u? i mean in future get any kinds of disease..

the above are just my own personal view.. no offence to anyone... if offend anyone.. i apologise here...
Old 26-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindguy View Post
hi bro,

u mentioned ur gf say not bcos u can't give her everything, then means wad? u know the reason why she go into this line? from there maybe u can see how or wad to do to persuade her not to go into this line... but i do surprise u say ur gf will not regret to go into this line.. why so? u may wan to find out the reason behind all these.. and see wad to do next..

but on my own personal view, no offence to you or anyone.. u think abt the below qns,
1. you say u all deeply in love with each other.. i believe u r but u think ur gf really deeply in love with u.. if so why she really must choose to go into fl,.. and somemore can say will not regret to go into fl?
2. will u mind ur gf or maybe become wife in future.. that ur gf do with a lot and all kind of guys?
3. if she do fl with diff kinds of guys... will she be "safe" enough for u? i mean in future get any kinds of disease..

the above are just my own personal view.. no offence to anyone... if offend anyone.. i apologise here...
no doubt what u said maybe very valid, but she may have said all those out of anger. of course u have to accept her past if u were to accept her as ur gf/wife (of course on the condition that she will leave this line). so TS, how long have u been knowing each other?
Old 26-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
Joea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can someone advise me wat to do????
You know what you should do, you just want to know if others will do the same thing in your shoes.

Do what has to be done.

Last edited by Joea; 26-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We love each other deeply,she said not i cannot buy her everything.

Bro sorry to ask, how you confirm your love each other deeply?

I think most important is find out the true reason first before any advice.

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 26-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

love can't turn into rice to eat and will definately not turn into prada or gucci. Do you earn enough to give her those? Imho, she is materialistic and if you can't take it, then move on.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alphacrimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I had the similar experience, where true really change my gal, however effort is being put in for both party to understand each other feeling. whereby the "will not regret" situation also happened before. I never blamed her or being nasty, however a nice talk with understand and gentleness might help.

wish you all the best

Just my comment.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
TS, have you asked her the reason of her doing this line?

If she cite more money as a her reason then you have to self check, are you able to provide her the same luxurious lifestyle if she is to quit for you?

If you can, then go ahead save her from her 'misery'.

If you can't then don't bother persuading her because you're only blocking her 'cai lu'. (not GIRO hor)
Old 26-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chucky69 is Cool - loads of Potential

I guess you must be in your 20's and suffering from one of your first love.

My advice - DUMP HER and MOVE oN. There are millions of fishes in the ocean.

Secondly, you can go out and pay for another FL in this forum and f...k her stupid and tell your gf you enjoyed it.
Also there are lots of local girls wanting a dick every nite, so what are you waiting for.

A bit of growing for you, my friend.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this mean girl? How can she talk like that to you and hurt you this way? Let me know who she is and i'll go talk to her for you. Then I will write an honest FR on her for you to read.

Maybe after that, you will wake up to reality and move on. She clearly loves money more than you. What will I do if my gf is a FL? I will move on.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
monstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ask her to quit if not move on man....she doesnt love you at all....
Old 26-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

TS, just curious how you found out that your "gf" is working as FL? Also, how did you meet this gf? Is she a PRC you met at night club or studying here on student pass? All these answers will provide a lot of insight into your matter. From your short post it is apparent there is more than meets the eye. Maybe she is already in this FL line for some time already before you met her. As opposed to a scenario where you are dating a local Singapore young girl who was not a FL when she became your gf but suddenly decided to work as a FL. You need to provide more facts bro.
Old 26-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro, dont mind... Break off! Alot of flower outside...
Old 26-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no right or wrong thing to do. The answer to your problem lies in a vault in your heart to which you alone holds the key. Always note that only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1