The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Sam SongSong is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Lor16H06 Beau.YoungGirl

Hi Bro,
Here i'm back to Geylang for a happening trip..
walking down to the street...
i walk back to L16H06 look for my favor girl JiaJia...
too back she is working outside... iy's ok i can wait.. sunday .. who care,, just sit down and relax a bit.. but god treat me well... many girls in and out busy with work haha..

half an hour gone... This shop boss ..Ah Yap.... not sure he is boss or not.. but sure is person in charge here... come over sit beside me and told me that Jiajia busy outside... then i start asking him about his shop girls...
actually i spot one girl walking inside & sit at the rest room corner watching TV... she is Big Boobs.. always carry smiling face...
Yap told me hee name is "Qing Qing" she is new here about one month only...
Decided to try her..

Yes bro.... once go inside room.. she attached me straight away..
the moment i undress... she too la.. then she hug mre tight & start roaming my body with her hand.. this girl are deemm good.. her Tongue roaming me ear too... my god... dont even got a chance to breath..my penis getting hard now...haha.. hang on still not shower she say ....
go inside she start shower for me & awhile she suck my cock...my hand auto roam her big neknek.. demm Big......
.awhile then go to bed...
chat a bit about hersllf...
Name Qing Qing, 21years old.. height abt 1.58m... Big breast 36B PINK color with a little meat feel...soft.. great.... my single hand cannot hold haha.... Look sweet.. always with friendly smile..
not to wait time pass...She start lips me kiss me & suck my neknek... feel good.. her hand never stop as massage my ball ball.... my penis getting hard... her mount roll down from top to my bottom..
She want me turn back & she lick my Ass.... got feel but a bit funny .. maybe not try before.. suddenly she open her bag and take out one little vibrator.. my god.. she want to try put into my Ass ... at this time i stop her for try me.. i got heart attact if i do it haha....
" bro if you dare to .. pls go ahead try haha... then let me know how your feel... hehe)
She start blowjob for me .. suck my cock with amazing deep throat... in out in out.. i coouldn't hold it.. she immediate stop.. then i can rest for few seconds...just in case early fire... i must well manage my 1hour fucxxxxg... haha she is very accomodating....
she start suck my neknek & my hand touching her cunt... she say i naughty & make her feel ... haha.. i not that great la i think she want me feel like controlling her now,..... dont care la.. .. slowly she put on condom for me .... and sit on top of my body...
tell you bro.. she is fantastic... well train with very skillful ...
Fucking kongfu ..believe me bro.... got stroke one..... many stroke.. i try to recall... sorry long story.. but write it down be a memory before forgot.. if busy.. just ingnore my story ya....
First ,
she fuck me on tip with few stir then deep in..... very fast she turn me back on top...
she rise up her left leg, i pumping her with holding her leg.. very nice...
then her another led rise up for me to hold & this time i straight put in 7 out very smoothly ... not too long..
she turn me back again.. she sit on top of me, her back facing me, she take the control.."LOTUS SIT" she steering my cock she fuck me like a man now haha.. she go wild .... she was wet now & i can hear her sound .. ah ha...
awhile i turn back, i fucxx her like a dogging style.. great deep in & out.. her voice nnon stop .. she say faster faster baobei(baby) .. i pump very fast n faster.... sunddely she stop & stand up.. my god, what she want.. she naughty.. want me pump her from behind.... her hand up on the wall... this can see on the movie... but now i know this action will cause you hi pressure .... a bit challenge but shiock..,.. you should try bro you should....
back to bed again, this is my final say..
she know i abit chuan(breathing fast.. sure la..) but not tire ok..haha/....
she on top and slot in & out ... slowly & getting faster & faster... i can't hold it anymore.. i surrender.. i fire out............ i am flying ... hi & low... my god... the moment i cum she slot in deeply and let me completely come out all my bullet before pull out from her CB... very nice oh very nice..

Woh.. that my experience with her... she can give me feel good and very girlfriend feel...
take a Qck shower.. we sit on the bed & chat awhile before time out .. she take time & not rush to go out..
P/s:
B4 wearing back clothing, i say look see look see her bekbek.. look nice .. sure la.. young girl with growing hair stage... cant draw it out thru my words... u will get what i mean if you got chance to Fucxxxx her one day....

here my FR at G16H06 .............
wish all the brother enjoy & have a fun ............haha...
Old 06-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

Re: Lor16H06 Beau.YoungGirl

she is sweet & Always keep smile ... what u think..
Old 06-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam SongSong View Post
Hi Bro,
i walk back to L16H06 look for ............haha...
why you start this thread again? ........... really don't understand
Old 07-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
jsut feel that worth it to jot down as a memory to share & let anyone who would like to try & refresh....
thanks bro n have a nice day forward...
cheers ..... free n relax ... enjoy....
Old 07-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28722 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Lor16H06 Beau.YoungGirl

Bro,nice FR but u never mention the price... Cat 150?

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 08-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster

hi bro..
Damage 150net....
u try then see how u got to feel what i mean haha... enjoy ya... cheers...
Old 09-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
why you start this thread again? ........... really don't understand
May Be he try to advertisement his house..

Old 11-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
FantasyHua is Cool - loads of Potential

hi sir...
already try this girl.. very wild...
very happening ...young some more...
on off already there few times...i guess this shop very famaus in this Lor16 i think so... everyone walk in wil talk to the OKT yap...should be regulars customers..... think he friendly do a good service to customer ...what you think ???
Old 12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro,
i walk back to L16H06 look for my favor girl JiaJia...
too back she is working outside... iy's ok i can wait.. sunday .. who care,, just sit down and relax a bit.. but god treat me well... many girls in and out busy with work haha..

half an hour gone... This shop boss ..Ah Yap.... not sure he is boss or not.. but sure is person in charge here... come over sit beside me and told me that Jiajia busy outside... then i start asking him about his shop girls...
actually i spot one girl walking inside & sit at the rest room corner watching TV... she is Big Boobs.. always carry smiling face...
Yap told me hee name is "Qing Qing" she is new here about one month only...
Decided to try her..

Yes bro.... once go inside room.. she attached me straight away..
the moment i undress... she too la.. then she hug mre tight & start roaming my body with her hand.. this girl are deemm good.. her Tongue roaming me ear too... my god... dont even got a chance to breath..my penis getting hard now...haha.. hang on still not shower she say ....
go inside she start shower for me & awhile she suck my cock...my hand auto roam her big neknek.. demm Big......
.awhile then go to bed...
chat a bit about hersllf...
Name Qing Qing, 21years old.. height abt 1.58m... Big breast 36B PINK color with a little meat feel...soft.. great.... my single hand cannot hold haha.... Look sweet.. always with friendly smile..
not to wait time pass...She start lips me kiss me & suck my neknek... feel good.. her hand never stop as massage my ball ball.... my penis getting hard... her mount roll down from top to my bottom..
She want me turn back & she lick my Ass.... got feel but a bit funny .. maybe not try before.. suddenly she open her bag and take out one little vibrator.. my god.. she want to try put into my Ass ... at this time i stop her for try me.. i got heart attact if i do it haha....
" bro if you dare to .. pls go ahead try haha... then let me know how your feel... hehe)
She start blowjob for me .. suck my cock with amazing deep throat... in out in out.. i coouldn't hold it.. she immediate stop.. then i can rest for few seconds...just in case early fire... i must well manage my 1hour fucxxxxg... haha she is very accomodating....
she start suck my neknek & my hand touching her cunt... she say i naughty & make her feel ... haha.. i not that great la i think she want me feel like controlling her now,..... dont care la.. .. slowly she put on condom for me .... and sit on top of my body...
tell you bro.. she is fantastic... well train with very skillful ...
Fucking kongfu ..believe me bro.... got stroke one..... many stroke.. i try to recall... sorry long story.. but write it down be a memory before forgot.. if busy.. just ingnore my story ya....
First ,
she fuck me on tip with few stir then deep in..... very fast she turn me back on top...
she rise up her left leg, i pumping her with holding her leg.. very nice...
then her another led rise up for me to hold & this time i straight put in 7 out very smoothly ... not too long..
she turn me back again.. she sit on top of me, her back facing me, she take the control.."LOTUS SIT" she steering my cock she fuck me like a man now haha.. she go wild .... she was wet now & i can hear her sound .. ah ha...
awhile i turn back, i fucxx her like a dogging style.. great deep in & out.. her voice nnon stop .. she say faster faster baobei(baby) .. i pump very fast n faster.... sunddely she stop & stand up.. my god, what she want.. she naughty.. want me pump her from behind.... her hand up on the wall... this can see on the movie... but now i know this action will cause you hi pressure .... a bit challenge but shiock..,.. you should try bro you should....
back to bed again, this is my final say..
she know i abit chuan(breathing fast.. sure la..) but not tire ok..haha/....
she on top and slot in & out ... slowly & getting faster & faster... i can't hold it anymore.. i surrender.. i fire out............ i am flying ... hi & low... my god... the moment i cum she slot in deeply and let me completely come out all my bullet before pull out from her CB... very nice oh very nice..

Woh.. that my experience with her... she can give me feel good and very girlfriend feel...
take a Qck shower.. we sit on the bed & chat awhile before time out .. she take time & not rush to go out..
P/s:
B4 wearing back clothing, i say look see look see her bekbek.. look nice .. sure la.. young girl with growing hair stage... cant draw it out thru my words... u will get what i mean if you got chance to Fucxxxx her one day....

here my FR at G16H06 .............
wish all the brother enjoy & have a fun ............haha...
Your writing the pidgen style etc. is very hard to understand. Can you restate your main points in bullets using English? Brother not trying to be rude just cant follow your thought process.
Old 16-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

yup sir.. thanks for your advice...
oversea trip now... work .. tire... hope 2 weeks go fast ...
noted,will write in simple term ... enjoy .. cheers/...
Old 24-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster

hi bro,
drop by Lor16H06 tonight.. look for QingQing again...
too bad.. according to the OTK Yap.. he said she already going back China..
a bit sad....
.. He intru few new come girls inside her shop.... now got 5 new girls...
then this one.. chuchu.. super beau....
ChuChu ... very nice and this one very sweet and beautiful...
but need to wait.. before i decided to call her... some one already mention...
the rest are working ... so i never call and will back to try next time...
Old 24-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro,
drop by Lor16H06 tonight.. look for QingQing again...
too bad.. according to the OTK Yap.. he said she already going back China..
a bit sad....
.. He intru few new come girls inside her shop.... now got 5 new girls...
then this one.. chuchu.. super beau....
ChuChu ... very nice and this one very sweet and beautiful...
but need to wait.. before i decided to call her... some one already mention...
the rest are working ... so i never call and will back to try next time...
QingQing just started and is going home to China?!

Found someone buying her out?

❤~爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲 太容易让自己沉沦 太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我还是奋不顾身
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我相信有点可能

Sex is addictive - Sex is a life - Sex is simply YOU.
Old 28-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

ya bro.. maybe .. chances people pay her $$$$$$$$ and go back china ????
... not sure le...
Old 30-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
QuekQuek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many of the good ones going back so fast
Old 30-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuekQuek View Post
So many of the good ones going back so fast
Wat to do...News report says Spore is one of the fastest Millionaires making country in Asia now...

Even faster than Hong Kong if by population percentage...

That explain why new WL are buy out so fast...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1