The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Justice Samster is Cool - loads of Potential
Greatest OKT

To the greatest OKT of all, cybron,
This thread is dedicated to you for gaining so many reputation pts. Dun you ever feel that you earned it thru the help of PRC gal, and not real ppl respecting you? So wat's the difference to a OKT?
Be a gentleman like bro simimabochap, giving contacts to bros and never use threatening to bros. How to believe you not connect to XT and not a OKT?
My advice to all bros, dun fall into the scam of OKT. Save your 50 dollars and spend elsewhere more worthwhile.
Old 20-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Greatest OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Samster
To the greatest OKT of all, cybron,
This thread is dedicated to you for gaining so many reputation pts. Dun you ever feel that you earned it thru the help of PRC gal, and not real ppl respecting you? So wat's the difference to a OKT?
Be a gentleman like bro simimabochap, giving contacts to bros and never use threatening to bros. How to believe you not connect to XT and not a OKT?
My advice to all bros, dun fall into the scam of OKT. Save your 50 dollars and spend elsewhere more worthwhile.
First of all...u should've posted this in the FL section.

Secondly... we're all adults and we're ears to listen should u have any complains about a fellow samster. Tell us more and hopefully bro Cybron can make his stance too. Let's not fight and have a bllodshed over pussies shall we?

Sexual Equality,
The Hustler
Old 20-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

let him be... bro... it okie.. i dun mind it... he just a small boy overall

see this link you will know why..
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...&page=11&pp=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
First of all...u should've posted this in the FL section.

Secondly... we're all adults and we're ears to listen should u have any complains about a fellow samster. Tell us more and hopefully bro Cybron can make his stance too. Let's not fight and have a bllodshed over pussies shall we?

Sexual Equality,
The Hustler
Old 20-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
let him be... bro... it okie.. i dun mind it... he just a small boy overall

see this link you will know why..
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...&page=11&pp=15
Ok..read through it...can understand the ordeal the FL was going thru with the prank call. Nonetheless it does not prove that he was the one who called... perhaps a case of sour grapes more likely den.

Just a reminder thou...it does not pay to be kind here in the forum... good intros n posts results in muted n unsincere thanks, bad intros... the whole world comes down on u and trouble like this beckons. I've long given up hope to share unless I know the guy/s relatively well.

Haaaiiiizzzzzz,
The Hustler
Old 20-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok..read through it...can understand the ordeal the FL was going thru with the prank call. Nonetheless it does not prove that he was the one who called... perhaps a case of sour grapes more likely den.

Just a reminder thou...it does not pay to be kind here in the forum... good intros n posts results in muted n unsincere thanks, bad intros... the whole world comes down on u and trouble like this beckons. I've long given up hope to share unless I know the guy/s relatively well.

Haaaiiiizzzzzz,
The Hustler
Hi bro

Please dont give up hope yet. There are still many understanding, supportive and kind-hearted bros around. We should not let a few angry voices to hinder our direction and purpose. On the other hand, to be fair to bro Justice Samster, we should not judge him just by a few angry postings. He did not do any real harm to anybody yet including the poor gal (need to clarify that she is not FL and she doesnt do fj).

Should we let this thread rest. Life must go on and let us move on!
Old 21-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Durkheim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Greatest OKT

Well....maybe he's too into the Justice element....just look at his nick...justice samster~
Old 21-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Samster

cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

Agree bro.. I shall let it RIP then.. no more word from me.. let enjoy ourself... Dun worry guys I will still share if I have good lobang..

Let cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Hi bro

Please dont give up hope yet. There are still many understanding, supportive and kind-hearted bros around. We should not let a few angry voices to hinder our direction and purpose. On the other hand, to be fair to bro Justice Samster, we should not judge him just by a few angry postings. He did not do any real harm to anybody yet including the poor gal (need to clarify that she is not FL and she doesnt do fj).

Should we let this thread rest. Life must go on and let us move on!
Old 21-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree bro.. I shall let it RIP then.. no more word from me.. let enjoy ourself... Dun worry guys I will still share if I have good lobang..

Let cheers
Take it easy, life is short
Old 21-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

I will enjoy my life to the fullest.... dun worry be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Take it easy, life is short
Old 21-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Haaaiiiizzzzzz,
The Hustler
well say bro,i myself nowaday also dun contribute much to the forum.especially on my brown sugar thread anymore.i also dun throw open invite and only those of my selected few bros still get to enjoy all the brown sugars treat.tho i never kena flame but find that the forum not so much into sharing their frs nowaday.more likely they come in to read and get contacts and den that it.haizzz.
Old 21-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
planethollywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haaaiiiizzzzzz,
The Hustler
Agree with you . . . doesn't pay to be kind here. Me hardly post fr or share good 'uns here even though I'm quite regular to tui na centres, just can't be bothered sometimes, esp after getting rep pts deducted with comments like "being everywhere, can be trusted or not?" [[I know who this was from - as this was when names were revealed - early days of the reputation thingy]] plus messages such as "don't talk cock lah", "xxx where got do specials, lying ****" etc etc
I don't expect thank you notes/ messages each time there's something good but if there's nothing good to say, don't say anything, that's all. Just like one of my ex-boss, don't motivate staff, never mind, BUT never ever demotivate staff.
Old 21-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

Thank bro for comments and advice... I also kanna flame many times.. but also i got many encourage from bro here...

To me.. I like to share whenever I can... WHen you give and dun expect return that should the way.. but sometimes you give and some bro still "scold" you and - your rep.. but what the heck if every bro not going to share here then it not going to be a fun place anymore.. then we won't be here anymore. right??

Think about it... bro... we are adult... let those small kids off.. Think positive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by planethollywood
Agree with you . . . doesn't pay to be kind here. Me hardly post fr or share good 'uns here even though I'm quite regular to tui na centres, just can't be bothered sometimes, esp after getting rep pts deducted with comments like "being everywhere, can be trusted or not?" [[I know who this was from - as this was when names were revealed - early days of the reputation thingy]] plus messages such as "don't talk cock lah", "xxx where got do specials, lying ****" etc etc
I don't expect thank you notes/ messages each time there's something good but if there's nothing good to say, don't say anything, that's all. Just like one of my ex-boss, don't motivate staff, never mind, BUT never ever demotivate staff.
Old 21-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank bro for comments and advice... I also kanna flame many times.. but also i got many encourage from bro here...

To me.. I like to share whenever I can... WHen you give and dun expect return that should the way.. but sometimes you give and some bro still "scold" you and - your rep.. but what the heck if every bro not going to share here then it not going to be a fun place anymore.. then we won't be here anymore. right??

Think about it... bro... we are adult... let those small kids off.. Think positive!
It is very true! One good example is our legendary bro Ol' Coyote. He is always sharing his experience and never demand anything in return. He has been played out by others many times but still go on with his regular updates of his venture. Never say die! We need more people like him in this forum.
Old 21-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Okt?

There are several OKTs in this forum. So what's the big deal? Stop making a mountain out of a molehill. I wouldnt be surprised if loansharks are lurking in a soc-cer forum as well.

Which means it doesnt really matter if he's a OKT. What matters most is if he's truthful to his postings. Set your priorities correctly, Mr Justice.

Ripley's Believe it or not
Wpp

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 21-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 21
Brinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Flaming Flaming and more Flaming ..every forum also hv this problem .. tokcok forum, $$$$$$$$$$$$, carforum, even fishforum also flame ..

dun u all realise .."WE"RE IN THIS TOGETHER" .. wat the fuck .. it's not like no need to pay or wat .. got lobang we share, got hole we fuck ... not like others fuck liao, next time u dun get to fuck .. pay, fuck, get ur lobangs from here, share ur lobangs here ..

get a life, grow up ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1