The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Blackhawk down deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Men who fall in love with FL's are clinically sick!

I come to SBF to read the daily gossip of what’s going on in the industry, whether if it’s recommendations or FR’s, SBF is still a place to have a good read. However just recently (or just too ignorant of the obvious) I’ve been reading a lot of threads of guys falling in love with WL’s. I understand for every guy there’s a women, and to “each his own”, but my question (if someone can help me understand) is why are men falling in love with WL’s and wanting to marry them? Is their lives that pathetic that they need to find love at the Red-light District of Singapore? Do they not understand what the real meaning of a FL is? For Christ sake guys, these women are all “WHORES”!

If you’re one of these guys reading this thread you may need to see a shrink because you are in fact clinically sick. You are sick in the same sense that a schizophrenic or a person suffering from chronic depression or bi-polar disorder is sick. There is a chemical imbalance in your brain, just as there is with schizophrenics and millions, tens of millions of people worldwide, who suffer from chronic depression. But unlike people everywhere with mental illness that now know are principally the result of brain chemistry imbalances rather than problems rooted in twisted childhoods and bad parents, it never occurs to the person (you) madly in love with a HOOKER that you could be sick in the very same way as a mental patients are sick. You seem to ignore the sordid past of your hooker girlfriend or future wife and all of those scores or even hundreds of men that she slept with and sexually done everything imaginable (imagine me ass fucking your whore wife and then shoving my cock in her mouth and forcing her to swallow my load..seriously, imagine that. Better yet, imagine that a hundred times with different guys fucking the living daylights out of her, and her leaving with a smile and a hand full of cash. Imagine the hundreds of different types of cum she has swallowed from all the filthy men out there. Imagine all the times she’s been gangbanged ( we all know your whore wife has at one point in her hooker life). Now imagine YOU making love to her. How good does it feel to be shoving your little ass cock in your dirty ass hooker wife? Time to wake up and smell the coffee you dumb fuck!...ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS A WHORE!)

If you need anyone to talk to please consult with one of your friends, and if you don’t have any friends Im sure you can find one on Craigslist for free.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men who fall in love with FL's are clinically sick!

Are you my clone????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk down View Post
I come to SBF to read the daily gossip of what’s going on in the industry, whether if it’s recommendations or FR’s, SBF is still a place to have a good read. However just recently (or just too ignorant of the obvious) I’ve been reading a lot of threads of guys falling in love with WL’s. I understand for every guy there’s a women, and to “each his own”, but my question (if someone can help me understand) is why are men falling in love with WL’s and wanting to marry them? Is their lives that pathetic that they need to find love at the Red-light District of Singapore? Do they not understand what the real meaning of a FL is? For Christ sake guys, these women are all “WHORES”!

If you’re one of these guys reading this thread you may need to see a shrink because you are in fact clinically sick. You are sick in the same sense that a schizophrenic or a person suffering from chronic depression or bi-polar disorder is sick. There is a chemical imbalance in your brain, just as there is with schizophrenics and millions, tens of millions of people worldwide, who suffer from chronic depression. But unlike people everywhere with mental illness that now know are principally the result of brain chemistry imbalances rather than problems rooted in twisted childhoods and bad parents, it never occurs to the person (you) madly in love with a HOOKER that you could be sick in the very same way as a mental patients are sick. You seem to ignore the sordid past of your hooker girlfriend or future wife and all of those scores or even hundreds of men that she slept with and sexually done everything imaginable (imagine me ass fucking your whore wife and then shoving my cock in her mouth and forcing her to swallow my load..seriously, imagine that. Better yet, imagine that a hundred times with different guys fucking the living daylights out of her, and her leaving with a smile and a hand full of cash. Imagine the hundreds of different types of cum she has swallowed from all the filthy men out there. Imagine all the times she’s been gangbanged ( we all know your whore wife has at one point in her hooker life). Now imagine YOU making love to her. How good does it feel to be shoving your little ass cock in your dirty ass hooker wife? Time to wake up and smell the coffee you dumb fuck!...ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS A WHORE!)

If you need anyone to talk to please consult with one of your friends, and if you don’t have any friends Im sure you can find one on Craigslist for free.
WL or FL are all human, even if they are working as WL or FL she still can love someone not for $$$.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, you make some good comments. What is interesting is any comment perceived to be negative about some peoples lifestyles ie SBY having paid sex all his life etc. results in a backlash. Its almost as if SG society has been turned upside down by a bunch of mentally/sexually unstable brothers.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Falling in love is stupid because it is putting your own life in someone else’s hands. The life that your mom and dad have worked years to build and then you yourself have build primarily. You cannot put all that in someone else’s hands. There is no excuse for that.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Brother, they are still people and have feelings and desires for marraige just like any other woman on planet earth. The main flaw in all this is the brothers don't carefully weigh out their actions and partake in destruction to themself. The biggest mistake is to make paid sex a habitual addiction as so many of the brothers do. As a public service, I take time to deliver the message of restraint but its continually ridiculed. I hope there is hope for the brothers.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mr Don Juan- Sorry Brotha, perhaps you need to re-read the thread. Its about falling in love with a hooker and not just "falling" in love. Hell, I bet even you fell in love once in your life...come to think of it maybe you have and got your heart broken, hence your pussy ass girly (heart-broken) reply. Need some help? call 7-11 and buy yourself a pair of balls...you pussy!
Old 29-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shagnasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd like to commend Blackhawkdown on his valuable insight into the sick minds of men in Singapore.
Maybe it's catching ... i'd go one step further and say ALL women are whores! Guys - we all end up paying for sex. Women are just cum-buckets - whether you pay hard cash or diamond rings, dresses, perfume, expensive meals etc etc - it comes down to a simple transaction.
Think about it .... and don't bleat on about love 'cos I'll puke!!!
Old 29-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

My apologies SBF readers, I do understand Whores/Hookers are human beings. Although these are human beings at the lowest mothafucking level. Please keep in mind these so called “human mothafucking beings” are spreading their legs in exchange for money. If you have a dictionary this means they’re fucking WHORES/HOOKERS. Ok ok, I agree that these blood sucking bitches can fall in love, they are of course “ human beings”, but its really not about these fucking WHORES, its about you stupid guys out there falling in love with these WHORES ( instead of using the word “whore” I’m going to start using HOOKER instead because I like the sound of that). Obviously you guys have fallen in love with a hooker since you’re so fucking offended by my post. MEN SHOULD NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HOOKERS is all im trying to say, bitches!
Old 29-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Ahaha.. still acting like Mr. Sensitive degrading low class whores.. how about your high society whores.. look any men have been thrown out of the houses THEY PAID FOR, by some lying, cheating whores (not all r low class) who accused him of domestic abuse? by some fucking court systems. why dont you stand up against these women's rights groups will come down on them and say they're being fucking lenient.

Be at peace with the fact that sex is only a 'drug'. One that men use to get their 'fix'. Be at peace with the fact that almost every women will not want to be your 'drug'! Isn't e way into a girl's pants is the same as forking out the dough for a ho. Understand all of this and it will make your life good and merry, irregardless of falling in love with a ho or not
Old 29-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Ahaha.. still acting like Mr. Sensitive degrading low class whores.. how about your high society whores.. look any men have been thrown out of the houses THEY PAID FOR, by some lying, cheating whores (not all r low class) who accused him of domestic abuse? by some fucking court systems. why dont you stand up against these women's rights groups will come down on them and say they're being fucking lenient.
Jesus Christ, man!...Do you have any brains at all, Mr. Don Juan? A HOOKER whether low class or high "society" class is still a HOOKER!...And as for your comment of being sensitive, I'm not. I just tell it as it is. Obviously you're an idiot who doesnt understand the meaning of a "hooker". WWW.Dictionary.com is a free site where you can go and type in the word "hooker" and it'll come up with a few definitions of the word (or try WHORE).
Old 29-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jesus Christ, man!...Do you have any brains at all, Mr. Don Juan? A HOOKER whether low class or high "society" class is still a HOOKER!...And as for your comment of being sensitive, I'm not. I just tell it as it is. Obviously you're an idiot who doesnt understand the meaning of a "hooker". WWW.Dictionary.com is a free site where you can go and type in the word "hooker" and it'll come up with a few definitions of the word (or try WHORE).
ahaha there you goes again emotional slut aren't ya. Sure women are to be treated as women, hookers are treated as hookers. Did I mention Sex and the City? What a bunch of whores! Are they whores in your terms ? "Desperate Housewives" ? Many fools are falling in love and getting emotional over these hors and losing their manhood, mind, and money in the process!!!!

And rationale behind it and why the definition of a hor CANNOT be relative!!

If a definition of a word is relative then it is not "finite" or "definite" and it will be forever changing and thus it could NEVER be defined!! Do you understand???

Basically defined, "If the girl you are sexing isn't your wife then she is horing!!!""

There are plenty of hors out there, you'll know the type when you meet them. It isn't exactly cut and dry, but there are some generalities. Personally, I wouldn't say every woman who has sex out of wedlock is a hor, that alone does not define it.

That said, there's an awful lot of different hor types out there, and they're multiplying.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
ahaha there you goes again emotional slut aren't ya. Sure women are to be treated as women, hookers are treated as hookers. Did I mention Sex and the City? What a bunch of whores! Are they whores in your terms ? "Desperate Housewives" ? Many fools are falling in love and getting emotional over these hors and losing their manhood, mind, and money in the process!!!!

Basically defined, "If the girl you are sexing isn't your wife then she is horing!!!""
Ignorance at its best!...obviously the original post was about men falling in love with hookers and not what defines a hooker. I’m sure everyone with a brain (apart from you of course) is fully aware what a hooker is. Furthermore, how can one (especially myself) get all emotional on an adult website? Are you fucking serious dude? Are you all that cracked up in the head? EARTH TO DON JUAN….EARTH TO DON JUAN!...by the way, you need to be 18 yrs old to be on this site.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ignorance at its best!...obviously the original post was about men falling in love with hookers and not what defines a hooker. I’m sure everyone with a brain (apart from you of course) is fully aware what a hooker is. Furthermore, how can one (especially myself) get all emotional on an adult website? Are you fucking serious dude? Are you all that cracked up in the head? EARTH TO DON JUAN….EARTH TO DON JUAN!...by the way, you need to be 18 yrs old to be on this site.
Enuff said. you don't know who r your hos.. perharps there is one at home and you thrashing on those FLs according your defination. And we have now who one self proclaimed feminist and sound exactly like women classifying whores and themselves, it's fucking disgusting to have to ingest their vomitous ideas "falling in love with whore is different from falling in love with a real women. As a result your rampant feminism is basically permission for real women to act like hors.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yachidino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My apologies SBF readers, I do not understand why bro cannot give Whores/Hookers a chance to be in love with the man she like. To my experience that you hardly can get a wife that are so experience that can bring you high that is why this man can fall in love with her.If this man love a whores/Hookers his sex life is beyond our normal sex life and ready know how to enjoy sex life and alway very hornny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1