The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
L22~l24 - knnbccb!!!

A few days ago, my bros visit me and wanted to go Geylang to hunt for some pussies. We reach there about 9.30pm. As we are strolling along L22-24 suddenly there's this good looking, shoulder lenght hair, big boobs, 1.7m tall chick come holding my hands. I was shocked initially, she told me that there is a patrol car at the corner of the road. I just don't give a damn and just walk.

Then she follow and quote me a price of $100. Actually I was quote pleased with her outlook and I ask for what type of service she provide because dealing with FL Prc, need to confirm first before proceed. Then she told me bbbj, catbath, CIM, AR and of course FJ. She lower her rate to $90 including room. Since the rate is quite ok, then I ON her. This is my biggest mistake!!!

At first I pay at the counter $12 for one hour room booking. Then we proceed to the room. Inside the room she stripped off and I pay her $100. Then she say thanks and keep quite. I was asking how about the $20 change? She say it's tips! I was kinda pissed already! During that time I'm still fully clothed, I just stand there and give her a du lan look. I warn her don't mess around as we already agree the rate before hand. Knowing me dulan then she give me $20. Then I take off my clothes.

She ask me to lie down on the bed and start licking my nipples without shower! I don't give a fuck as I'm abit dulan already. In less than 5 minutes, she capped and bj me! I ask her why capped as she agree bbbj me in the first place! She keep quite and keep on bj me. When I was hard, I pump her on top. She keep on moaning, fuck me, fuck me!

Then I ask for doggie position and the real action start!!! I really pump her max in doggie as if I'm 'raping' her to release all my anger! And in less then 10 minutes, I cummed.

While I was resting, she quickly go into the bathroom and wash her pussy. Then clean up and quickly get dressed. I ask her why so fast? She told me since I give her so low price she dont want to waste her time talking to me! Ma Hai!

Then I just tell her to fuck off!

So, the lesson I learn is, never try a FL PRC! If any bro try the chances of getting a poor service is high!

Bros... Becareful of L22-24. This chick always hang there by the road side!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L22~l24 - knnbccb!!!

Bro, you are here. Sorry for your predicament. I had the same kind of experience as you, at least you got back your change, I got nothing. You see, now I don't cheong PRC FLs at Geylang anymore. Just cannot trust them. Go back to Petain, Cheap and good.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

I am amazed dat with a dulan feeling inside u can still get erection. Once i no mood i won't be able to get erection. Dats why when i bonk i make sure i carry enough $10 notes so dat i'm not in a situation where i expect to get change but de gal dun give. Usually i purposely give the hotel $50 note so dat they return me enough change to pay the gal exact amount.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Bros... Becareful of L22-24. This chick always hang there by the road side!
dun go for FL since now many PRC chicks are legalized.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Bro, you are here. Sorry for your predicament. I had the same kind of experience as you, at least you got back your change, I got nothing. You see, now I don't cheong PRC FLs at Geylang anymore. Just cannot trust them. Go back to Petain, Cheap and good.
Ya... PT still better
Old 11-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
I am amazed dat with a dulan feeling inside u can still get erection. Once i no mood i won't be able to get erection. Dats why when i bonk i make sure i carry enough $10 notes so dat i'm not in a situation where i expect to get change but de gal dun give. Usually i purposely give the hotel $50 note so dat they return me enough change to pay the gal exact amount.
No choice la bro... Oredi pay $$$ dulan also want to cum. Generally I have some bad experience with PRC in the past. And I tell myself maybe I bad luck. But now I think even Thais or Malaysians are better than FL PRCs. Basically it's not bout the $$$. Nowadays they are taking $80 but offering low class service somemore asking for tips. Ci peh du lan...
Old 11-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy2010 View Post
dun go for FL since now many PRC chicks are legalized.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Lor 22 - 24 are famous for those budget illegal FLs standing along the streets from the lor 22 main road to lor 24 jalan suka and jalan molek. I wonder why she charge you $100 instead of the usual $36.

I think TS paid too much and she probably take you as robert aka carrot. For those budget bonk in those streets, it won't cost you more than $50. For those PRC fls no matter how much amount of money you give them, they will still say not enough or ask you for more.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

that is the thing with FL....when she ask for 80..
u give 80!

99.9% will keep your $20 as tips if u give $100 !

FL after they take your money...give u fucking lousy service.... they bo chup..
as if your dick is only 5 inch, fuck their chee bye not shiok!!

but.....if u fuck a legal china girl..... the service no good.....

YOU CAN COME SAMMYBOY POST!!... we all WILL SUPPORT FIRE!!...
not scared u , also must scared cuntking come shoot!
cut! paste FR! and i paste on their door!!

HAHA!!... fuck legalize china chee bye....
promise fresh.....not smelly.... and......... if they give u no good fuck..
we can come fourm....FUCK THEM BACK!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
u give 80!

Hahahahaha...Ah Dez will fuck their backside if they dun give gd service...
Old 11-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ReCaRo79;5391424]Lor 22 - 24 are famous for those budget illegal FLs standing along the streets from the lor 22 main road to lor 24 jalan suka and jalan molek. I wonder why she charge you $100 instead of the usual $36.

I think TS paid too much and she probably take you as robert aka carrot. For those budget bonk in those streets, it won't cost you more than $50. For those PRC fls no matter how much amount of money you give them, they will still say not enough or ask you

Thanks for ur info
Old 11-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Wa lau eh... Sounds like u more du lan than me leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
u give 80!

Old 14-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u know her name? if not, ask her next time and post here. thanks.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lyonflor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah bro I also kanna your situation before but slightly different a few years ago. I kanna an OKT for freelancer Thais in L16-14 area the back lanes loh. He said Thai FL $30 and took my $50 don't want to give change. I knn also DU lan. Then after I finish my session with the Thai I was about to walk off when I see him trying to con another customer. I told the customer to be careful and not deal with this conman. this fucker actually came and threaten loh. I told him to bloody watchout or else I call police then his entire stretch will kanna sweep. That was the last time I went for any FLs who had OKTs, nowadays it is FLs with no OKTs, Legal ones or Massage parlours. Even massage parlours also must watch out.

One thing I really dont like about PRC WLs is that there hole is so fucking big loh. YOu give them $80 they will try to milk you for $100. You give them $100 they will fucking try to milk even more. These days I see FL prcs I stay away. The thai FLs are good. I met one along L22-24. She came up and took my hands and brought me into the room. She rather tall lah and when she removed her cloak I saw C-cup leh bros. C-CUP!!! She even gave me BBBJ and I blew my load into her mouth before I even got the chance to hump her. She said next time must huimp her before finish.

I have tried a few times to go there and look for her again. But no luck I never saw that angel in black ever since that one chance encounter.
Old 14-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Lor 22 - 24 are famous for those budget illegal FLs standing along the streets from the lor 22 main road to lor 24 jalan suka and jalan molek. I wonder why she charge you $100 instead of the usual $36.

I think TS paid too much and she probably take you as robert aka carrot. For those budget bonk in those streets, it won't cost you more than $50. For those PRC fls no matter how much amount of money you give them, they will still say not enough or ask you for more.
Bro Bombastic, because you so dulan, did you get confused with the lorongs? hehe

Bro Recaro is right, Lor 22-24 are known to be the real bargain basement deals. Lor 24 (or Jaln Suka) should all be around $30 (room under $10) - Indons, Viets and a few PRCs.

Lor 22? Isn't that the main road? Only one or two houses with a few budget PRCs.

Bro, I think maybe you meant Lor 19 and 21, yes?? Here is where you find the PRCs. Especially at Lor 19, some are real eye candies with their short shorts. Anyway, the girls here are $60 a pop (a few $50 also got) with a cheap room (under $10) nearby.

Why only $60 for nice looking PRCs? It'll be good to understand that for this price, their mode of business is quantity of customers, and fast turnaround times. Average time in room with these streetwalkers is 15 minutes.

In the room they usually ask for $10 tips... but I will always counter by saying if they stay with me for half an hour then it'll will be worth it... they often smile and decline. Haha.

Bro Bombastic, sorry to have heard of your misfortune. Just remember this, in Geylang, the only streetwalkers at $80 and above (without room) are PRCs at the "Golden Triangle" - Lor 10, Lor 12 and Talma Lane.

Everywhere else, I reckon $60 is tops. Personally, that's how I cheong GL. Any streetwalker outside of the Golden Triangle who ask for higher price, I just counter $60 and prepare to walk off.... nine out of ten times, they will agree.

Happy hunting bros

Cheers
PS. Oh, like one bro mentioned, bring along proper note denominations. I always have at least one $50 note and five $10 notes - this way, be it $30, $40, $50, $60..... I always have exact change for the WL and room hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1