The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr Sony

Looks : 5.5/10
BBBj : 8/10 - many positions
FJ : 8/10 - allowed me to finger her ass
Frenching : At first no...after playing with her pussy...can!

RTF : maybe....not good looking enough
Old 20-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fr Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1
Looks : 5.5/10
BBBj : 8/10 - many positions
FJ : 8/10 - allowed me to finger her ass
Frenching : At first no...after playing with her pussy...can!

RTF : maybe....not good looking enough

Sounds like she "open" up already, biz must be bad.....last time no frenching, no 69 cannot touch pussy, touch say fingers wait dirty carry germs.....try once enough already.....
Old 20-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
700_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Sounds like she "open" up already, biz must be bad.....last time no frenching, no 69 cannot touch pussy, touch say fingers wait dirty carry germs.....try once enough already.....
I agree with you, bro Frankiestine.
Last time I tried her, she almost everything also cannot.
Looks like she really open up her mind.
Old 22-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 700_lover
I agree with you, bro Frankiestine.
Last time I tried her, she almost everything also cannot.
Looks like she really open up her mind.
Once bitten twice shy....never want to try again after that....nicknamed her "Golden Pussy"...
Old 22-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
700_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Once bitten twice shy....never want to try again after that....nicknamed her "Golden Pussy"...
Agreed. Same here. My nickname for her is "Mimosa".
Old 23-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

But her face not as swee as last time...
Old 23-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opened up...but her face is old and not very good anymore....maybe should be downgraded to 80 bucks.
Old 24-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

I called sony for the 1st time last month (or the month before, can't really remember) & sad to say, but she is not pretty.

Looks : 5/10
BBBj : 7/10 with CIM. I wanted to stop her, but then thought what the hell and unloaded.....
FJ : Never try
RTF : Not really pretty to return. For me, i prefer pretty faces (even at the expense of good service)

Well the thing about sony is that after the action, and when she massaging me, she squeezed my 2 pimples on my back and then scratched it off. Basket, this was fucking painful, but then she told me that, it is good to do this, as this will reduce the oil there, and thus no need to go for operation . Don't ask me, i am as confused as u are. But have to say, she quite expert in this, as there are no marks there now .....
Old 24-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA
I called sony for the 1st time last month (or the month before, can't really remember) & sad to say, but she is not pretty.

Looks : 5/10
BBBj : 7/10 with CIM. I wanted to stop her, but then thought what the hell and unloaded.....
FJ : Never try
RTF : Not really pretty to return. For me, i prefer pretty faces (even at the expense of good service)

Well the thing about sony is that after the action, and when she massaging me, she squeezed my 2 pimples on my back and then scratched it off. Basket, this was fucking painful, but then she told me that, it is good to do this, as this will reduce the oil there, and thus no need to go for operation . Don't ask me, i am as confused as u are. But have to say, she quite expert in this, as there are no marks there now .....
Wo seems like she nowadays more service oriented....last time where got CIM or massage, after session cannot wait to wash up and leave....
Old 24-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sony gives Good Service
but depends on her mood

sometimes very rush, sometimes she is willing to let you try different positions.

so its again back to the `One Man's meat is another man's poison' kind of treatment i guess......
Old 03-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

i aslo tried sony some time ago...though she is not so pretty but i ilke her complexion as she is very fair almost like those "dongbei" china gals ' complexion ...her service is so-so ,,depending on her mood.she is very chaTTY..................
Old 07-10-2004, 08:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Fr Sony

she used to allow light kissing on her tightened lips, now frenching ?
offered rather good AR & handjob, might give 2 shots if she liked
you
Old 07-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
CNET is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCNET is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCNET is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro for the fr. might be worth a try
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1

RTF :
Old 07-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
CNET is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCNET is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCNET is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 shot??? wah must really go and try liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
she used to allow light kissing on her tightened lips, now frenching ?
offered rather good AR & handjob, might give 2 shots if she liked
you
Old 08-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
WOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro cnet if really got 2shots i think the queue will be very long. it is for regular customer and those she like only lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1