The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nastygirl199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red spots on the bed. Are they blood?

Hi guys. Im kind of newbie here, just had a session with lorong 18 house 11 girl 3 (fish tank house). All is good. We had protected sex during BJ and FJ. However, I noticed some dry red dots on our bed after the sessions. I asked the girl what is it? she said its not her blood and then pointed to the small pot next to our bed which contained some similar dry red spots (which looks like dry blood really to me?)

Im kind of freaked out right now! because I could have contacted HIV with those blood which may contain HIV viruses! Is she on menstruation period? Do you guys know what those bloods are? And one more question, how safe are those Thai in lorong 18 fish tank house? They said to me they go check up each month. Thanks guys!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
olympian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Red spots on the bed. Are they blood?

If you do some search on the internet and check with any medical professional the chances of contracting hiv with protected sex are practically nil. If you used protection and it did not break during intercourse you should not be worried about HIV. Check DSC hotline to confirm.
No idea what those red dots where but if you are really worried pop down dsc for a quick test.... doesn't hurt to get it but don't keep on retesting. If you are apt to get freaked out during commercial sex better to stay home and PCC. All commercial sex carries some risk.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2920 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastygirl199 View Post

Im kind of freaked out right now! because I could have contacted HIV
If you're worried about catching HIV, you shouldn't be fucking whores.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Im still curious lah guys. Some red spots on the bed and the girl pointed into a small pot, which also contained some red dots in it also. Really dont know what it is, thats why it makes me scared. Anyone knows. Thanks a bunch!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2920 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im still curious lah guys. Some red spots on the bed and the girl pointed into a small pot, which also contained some red dots in it also. Really dont know what it is, thats why it makes me scared. Anyone knows. Thanks a bunch!
The red spots are usually a sign of concentrated HIV. One touch and you're a dead man.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

go kelantan lane and check lah ...
Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, you hv to be mentally strong if u want to hv sex with someone u dunno. anyway u already put on cap thru out the whole process. i suggest u go out n hv proper exercise, jog, do long run n sweat it out.
our own mind is very powerful n can turn everything into inferno.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Problem is I have left Singapore permanently, hence I cannot come back to L18H11 to check what are the 2 red spots on the bed and it is only 1 week hence I cannot go check one sia.

But i still die die wanna know what are those red dots leh. Those red dots also flow not condense in the pot next to our bed (The WL point me to the pot after she told me its not her blood.) Any bros here know or happen to check it out what are those red spots in the pot are? Thanks guys!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Red spots on the bed. Are they blood?

Bro nasty,

Chance u got it, u better stayed away and isolated from sex with anyone go check up HIV .....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't worry bro, that was just chilli sauce!

Seriously, though: HIV doesn't survive in the open air so if that blood was dry and belonging to some other girl/client, there's no risk of contracting any infection (besides, u should have had an open wound too and rub rub it.... obviously u didn't do anything like that, right?)
Take care and always wear cap whatever u do!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The red spots are usually a sign of concentrated HIV. One touch and you're a dead man.
you are quite good in scaring people
Old 10-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

If HIV blood touches your skin and there is no cut, you cannot get HIV right? I hope so guys
Old 11-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
If HIV blood touches your skin and there is no cut, you cannot get HIV right? I hope so guys
Yes. HIV infected fluids cannot penetrate unbroken, normal skin (apart from the thin, moist skin around your dickhole and possibly around the glans area).
Old 14-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Just went back to check with the uncle at that brothel, he told me not to worry even if it is real blood. He said no HIV in the brothels as they go for reg check up. And i dont think its blood from her vagina as when I pulled condom out, there was no blood or red things on condom. Must have been some kinds of red substances. Anyway, you guys know what are the HIV statistics among brothels, the legal one in Geylang? thanks guys
Old 14-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, pls be more educated. Even if it is blood stained with HIV, the virus are going to die in a matter of seconds after getting exposed to the atmosphere. And even if the virus are alive, you need to have open wounds for the virus to enter your body. Or the virus has to go through the uretha of your dick head. What is the chances of all these happening? Absolutely no chance! If I were you, I will be more concern with BBBJ and fucking. Make sure you are protected at all times and you should be okay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1