The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 0
TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame you ~~

Well today is a great day i received my girl friend in china saying one of her friend comming to singapore at 12.30 i go to my normal place at changi air port T1.

I wait wait about 12.40 she came out the look of her remind me of 夜市人生 方恰恰 aka 鄭仲茵 so sweet looking i do a through scan i can see her height is rougely 1.6m her skin was whitening and well grown on even area.

Then i bring her to my rental place at east side to stay. After 16min journey we reach to our place from airport so i buy her some daily usage item like towel etc so after spending 1 hour shopping the time is around 2pm. I bring her go have lunch then she told me 老板你人真好, say 不要这样讲吗。 After chit chating she start use her foot to cuddle my lap i ask her 你在干什么. She told me 你人那样好给你爽一下想不到老板你得小鸡鸡还会站的厉害。 I told her 要不呢我们吃饭后去好吗你要让我如何爽。

She told me 你回去就知道了。 Well after the lunch session we proceed back with my car to east side then she start naughty using her hand cuddle my dick untill i buay tahan and she unzip her cloth and show me her big nehneh with 37E wah seh this is like heaven then i began to say 停. She told me why 这里是马路很危险的这样摸来摸去的小鸡鸡。 Then she never listen i buay tahan liao finally reached my place then she top heng never shoot yet we proceed to our flat and start to action.

After reaching my flat she start to unzip her cloth and i can see wa big nehneh a full view of 37E so big wah seh i told her 你的奶奶好大力。 she reply me 是吗你喜欢我吗. i replied 是我爱你。 She start to hugged me like a panda she then help me unzip my shirt and unzip my pants then i proceed to to unzip her bra can see a brownish long nipple haha like pencil i start to suck her nipple using my hand to do the fm radio tuning she rock hard 哇你好厉害老板爽死我了。 She start to bbbj me and can feel the teeth grinding giving me a the best bbbj i never had after 5-6min she start to take off her pants and show me a great firm ass i start to fingering her with my super 2 finger piak piak 老板我想哪个了. i replied 好吧我成权你.

I start to wear my condom to slowly insert my dick inside wah solid tight muscle can clamp ur dick. i piak piak in my fav lotus position then change to 69 i start to lick her pussy so wet juicy nice smelly 老板你好厉害添我的小妹都出水了. She start bbbj me then i buay tahan liao change to doggy position finish me off in 10min ahaha si buay tahan already i shoot off .

You see her confirm 100% look arbo come and fuck me haha

You try her service is hardworking she new to fl so don bully her.

Name: Mandy 满地

Height: 1.62m ( tall model look)

Weight:
50kg

Looks: 9.2/10 ( choi milf look like 鄭仲茵 )

Boobs: 37E ( so big melon u need 1 hand to hold haha )

BBBJ: 7.3/10 ( Base on chemistry )

Massage: 8/10 ( hard working gal )

GFE: 9.0/10 ( Remind me of my old timer girl friend )

FJ: 8.5/10 ( Super tight untill ur dick must slowly poke inside )

HJ: 7.3/10 ( still learning )

Footjob: 8.3/10 ( nice feet no smell great manicure need to polish the skill ya but great feeling )

Jua Gen: 5/10 ( need further improvement )

Dos: BJ Capped/ FUCKJOB / Footjob / Handjob / Footjob/ Frenching/ Painting/ Fingering/ Boob Rubba Dick Massage top to toes

Donts: AJ/RAW/CIM/Ass Rim

Damage: $80/1 Shot/ 1 Hour.

This is exclude room and condom please stand by yourself.

Please view the contact here
Old 11-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame yo

upppppppppppppppppp
Old 12-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

Re: Mandy ** 100% LOOK Like 鄭仲茵 (方恰恰) Amazing MILF With 37E Cup Big ~O.O~ to Tame yo

uppppppppppppppppppppp wanna fuck 金大风老妈心动吧.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

uppppppppp
Old 12-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 12-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppp
Old 12-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 12-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppp
Old 13-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 13-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hotsexynash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

伯虎兄,

金大風他媽, 不上哪里可以?:d
Old 13-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster (B)

厉害厉害过来干她吧方恰恰在等你
Old 13-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 13-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppp
Old 13-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 13-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppppppp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread