The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
HG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MP @ Tanjong Pagar

Hi bros, me 1st time writing FR .so nt too gd yet ,, 2 days back I had my haircut and was browsing thru those shops , saw a MP can't exactly remember the name , looked like those decent kind. I was looking at the price board and a good looking PRC came out wit a CFM look , ask me whether I want the massage .didnt really knw there's any special services , bt wanted to try as this lady mayb her late 20s , 32c I guess , petite and horny eyes,,,
Me only had $50 , sekali gt special hw ,, so I ran dwn to press another 50 to standby , went bk , KNN gt cust liao , she told me to cm bk half and hour ltr
....... Sorry guys will continue
Old 28-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP @ Tanjong Pagar

over 1 1/2 hour liao leh, pls continue...
Old 28-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

I tot member of the paraliment at Tanjong Pagar,lily neo.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
me too.....haha
Old 29-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

MP @ Tg Pagar isn't Uncle Lee aka Lao Li?? Haha..... If such "MP" starts to arise at Tg Pagar...... then very soon it will be gone for good.... The authorities will not hesisitate to shut them out to maintain the clean image of Uncle Lee's fortress...... Don't play play with him, if not, that "MP" fate will end like their opporiste neighbour's fate @ Keong Siak...... 1 by 1, the "chcken-coop" slowly closed down, just to "give way" to Pinnancle @ Duxton, which happens to come under Uncle Lee's fortress area......
Old 29-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
MP @ Tg Pagar isn't Uncle Lee aka Lao Li?? Haha..... If such "MP" starts to arise at Tg Pagar...... then very soon it will be gone for good.... The authorities will not hesisitate to shut them out to maintain the clean image of Uncle Lee's fortress...... Don't play play with him, if not, that "MP" fate will end like their opporiste neighbour's fate @ Keong Siak...... 1 by 1, the "chcken-coop" slowly closed down, just to "give way" to Pinnancle @ Duxton, which happens to come under Uncle Lee's fortress area......
Tanjong Pagar is GRC, one of the MP is Ms Lily Neo. Can type her name on goggle serach, you can see her le. Although at age of 60yrs, MILF lover will still want to have a taste of her, that include me.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breast-talk View Post
me too.....haha
up you liao.
Old 29-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
up you liao.
Thank you ! Up u too
Old 29-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very funny
thought you were writing some political stuff
well, it is not new, there are a few massage outlets at Tg Plaza
some are real clean, some are hanky panky
if you want to go for a real fuck, go GL, more worth it
if you want massage, go for the real one
if you go for those half past 6, neither here nor there, half fuck, half massage, most likely you end up not being satisfied at either the massage or the fuck itself
that is what I learn from my fucking lesson
Old 19-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
HG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the super long break guys , will continue , aft I went dwn to draw e cash , went in n I was welcomed , she asked me the duration n I opt for a 45 minz , she is arnd early 30s maintained a gd petite fig , ask me to change n lied on the bed facing dwn . I wasntn really sure of any special services , cos u knw la . Uncle lee Plc vry clean clean ma , so I maintain decent ,,, massg was gd , super gd she even told me my prob in my back ,,, back massage lasted 25minz, then she asked me to flip over ,,, me in my undies , felt paiseh abit also , bt brother still sleeping so still ok , bt this lady gt this horny round eyes really turned me on , while massaging my legs , she smiled at me in a erotic manner n continued to press my upper thighs , no choice brother slightly mari Kita to 25% ,,, gues she noticed , I pretended n did not want to look at her face , cox I knw 25% will become 70% ,,,
She slowly penetrated in her thumbs to my balls , n that's it .,,, 75% liow
She slowly beat my brother with a wicked smile sayin naughty ,, I blushed wit shyness , this time she knw wat I need , she offered me for a HJ At $30 ,,,I was shocked with happiness ,,, thinking Wah this area also have ah ???
Without hesitating I took e offer
She used a oil and her strokes were really arousing , while HJ , she was licking my nipples n neck n slow breath to my ear ,,, she smelled great ,
I was about to cum , she quickly get my cum in her palm ,, then she cleaned my didi with a wet tissue , I was then a happy man leaving e place n will definatly RTM,,, just for her killing looks
Massage 8/10
Damage $25 for massage
$30(HJ) + $10 tips
HJ 8/10
Looks 9/10
Old 19-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

Cum in hand hah?
Old 19-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 17
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG69 View Post
Sorry for the super long break guys , will continue , aft I went dwn to draw e cash , went in n I was welcomed , she asked me the duration n I opt for a 45 minz , she is arnd early 30s maintained a gd petite fig , ask me to change n lied on the bed facing dwn . I wasntn really sure of any special services , cos u knw la . Uncle lee Plc vry clean clean ma , so I maintain decent ,,, massg was gd , super gd she even told me my prob in my back ,,, back massage lasted 25minz, then she asked me to flip over ,,, me in my undies , felt paiseh abit also , bt brother still sleeping so still ok , bt this lady gt this horny round eyes really turned me on , while massaging my legs , she smiled at me in a erotic manner n continued to press my upper thighs , no choice brother slightly mari Kita to 25% ,,, gues she noticed , I pretended n did not want to look at her face , cox I knw 25% will become 70% ,,,
She slowly penetrated in her thumbs to my balls , n that's it .,,, 75% liow
She slowly beat my brother with a wicked smile sayin naughty ,, I blushed wit shyness , this time she knw wat I need , she offered me for a HJ At $30 ,,,I was shocked with happiness ,,, thinking Wah this area also have ah ???
Without hesitating I took e offer
She used a oil and her strokes were really arousing , while HJ , she was licking my nipples n neck n slow breath to my ear ,,, she smelled great ,
I was about to cum , she quickly get my cum in her palm ,, then she cleaned my didi with a wet tissue , I was then a happy man leaving e place n will definatly RTM,,, just for her killing looks
Massage 8/10
Damage $25 for massage
$30(HJ) + $10 tips
HJ 8/10
Looks 9/10
bro can pm me the location? sure go go try and post
Old 19-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i work around there can pm me location thanks
Old 19-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
regularguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
hahahah me too
Old 19-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yasinmadakia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm location please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1