The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smacking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good back massage at central area

Recently had a massage in central area near the office areas.

Was actually really tired and looking out for a good massage near the area before dinner. So did a walk around and decided on a random massage place with the most colourful board.

Went in and saw several attractive looking ladies sitting at the couch. i was just looking for a good back rub, so told the counter lady about it and she assigned me to the room.

In came my masseuse. looks milf ard 32-35 yr old. nice big racks and better than average looks. slightly fleshy figure.

got me to lie down and gave a really good hard rub down on my back, legs, neck and head. it was really well done, i must say. and can be said as better than some of the professional spas.

after the massage , she popped the GQ. i was completely relaxed by then, so, sure why not? dmg was $50. she started to work on my didi and i cannot resist the racks and started roaming. roaming outside the bra and panty was ok. but she asked for further $20 to take them off and roam further. i know the extra 20 is ripping off, but at that point cannot take it man. so agreed and took the bra off. her boobs were nice and soft. the bush was well, really kind of bushy, and she was already wet before i rub the bush.

her hj skills were good, with varying speed and pressure and she rubbed my didi in several different ways, not just the regular motions.. she moaned as i rubbed her too. before long i exploded into the air in less than 10 minute. off to shower and dinner. really nice.

bad thing was i forgot to ask for name

looks: 7 (milf type)
boobs: D cupper (minimum C at least)
body: 6.5 (slightly fleshy with a bit of tummy)
massage: 9 (very skillful and good)
hj: 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1