The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovesex69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
色情泛滥对现代人的伤害

人,是一个生命的现象,活的。他所有的精华都藏在哪里呢?藏在我们的肾精里。男子女人有性行为的时候,分泌 液体,男子叫精液,女子叫白浊。中医所讲,这个东西叫肾精。西医­呢?西方人他不懂,他拿这个显微镜给你化 验,他说,男子的精液啊,女子分泌的液体啊,成分是完全一样,确实这样。他说,这个东西就是蛋白质,他只看 到了里面的蛋白质。他说­,这个相当于什么呢?相当于两个鸡蛋的蛋白质的含量,这是西方的西医,他不了解生 命的真相,他不知道怎么回事啊。他讲得不全面,可以说是不科学的。实际上是怎么样呢?各位­,我们一定要知 道肾精啊,男子女人都是这样,它不是仅仅指的这个形式,这个液体,它包括三样东西,哪三样儿东西呢?第一个 ,形,它有外形,它有形状,液体;第二个是什么呢­?气;第三个是神。形、气、神,气和神我们看不到,但是 它真实存在。 传统文化最宝贵的一面,它把生命现象讲得非常彻底。人一定也是有外形、有气啊,人有气概啊,这个人气质小, 那个人气质大呀。气跟气不一样,神跟神更不一样。这个人神气足,­那个人神气弱,你说这个神是什么呢?它真 存在,它没有形状,形、气、神,生命现象的三种特点。那么肾精绝对不是西医讲的俩鸡蛋的蛋白质,它是你全部 生命的最精华的浓缩。它­不是俩鸡蛋,你弄俩,你弄四个鸡蛋弄一杯子里,能出来一孩子吗?那不可能啊。那为 什么呢?它不是蛋白质这么简单,这里面有气,这里面有神。我们这个生命从哪里来?父亲和母­亲,男子的精, 母子的血,父精母血,结合成为了我们这个生命。 生命的最精华,男子女人都藏在这个肾精里面,肾精还有一个重要的作用,荣华五脏。我们心、肝、脾、胃、肾这 个五脏六腑啊,它靠什么来滋养?就靠这个肾精来滋养,就好像是这­个营养品一样,天天的滋养。所谓"荣华五 脏",我们平时老说,祝你荣华富贵。富贵是指什么呢?富贵是指你外在的财富,你能够升官呀,发财呀,家里吉 祥啊,这是外在。荣华是­指什么呢?是指你五脏非常坚固,你的五脏滋养得非常好。什么意思呢?就是你的肾精 常在,肾精不流失啊,是这个意思。荣华是五脏坚固、健康;荣华富贵,富贵是指我们的外在物­质幸福。荣华是 祝我们健康,是这么个意思。我们过去常常不懂得,这个老话都被误会了。那我们知道,肾精还有这么大的作用, 它不光是延续后代,它还养我们的五脏,养我们的命­。
Old 17-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: 色情泛滥对现代人的伤害

Bro, have seen this whole video clip. Very meaningful. Traditional chinese culture really teaches us to be good.

Like newton third law: every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, whatever we do will always have cause and effect. That is why, must always do good deeds.

Thanks for showing the clip, indeed learn alot from it.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovesex69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro, have seen this whole video clip. Very meaningful. Traditional chinese culture really teaches us to be good.

Like newton third law: every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, whatever we do will always have cause and effect. That is why, must always do good deeds.

Thanks for showing the clip, indeed learn alot from it.
Good to hear this comment from someone...

Thank you too...
Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
nice read
中華醫學博大精深
Old 19-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

It is known that after ejaculation, take more protein food like egg can replenish sperm faster.

But too much ejaculation is no good. The sperm in the reproduction organ actually helps to give nourishment to other organs like kidney, heart, liver, stomach, etc.

So in traditional chinese medicine, the sperm is not only for the purpose of having next generation but also stay in the body to keep human healthy.
Old 22-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
no wonder in ancient chinese myths those demoness aka 妖精 like to suck men's 精氣 to nourish their own
Old 25-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
tongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It is known that after ejaculation, take more protein food like egg can replenish sperm faster.

But too much ejaculation is no good. The sperm in the reproduction organ actually helps to give nourishment to other organs like kidney, heart, liver, stomach, etc.

So in traditional chinese medicine, the sperm is not only for the purpose of having next generation but also stay in the body to keep human healthy.
I started to feel weak and having weak energy if I have sex too frequent
Old 30-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkat.ali View Post
I started to feel weak and having weak energy if I have sex too frequent
on the contrary, for me PCC makes me feel weak (fire blanks) but sex with my OC seem to nourish me making me more energetic.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomYamKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

i thought the unused sperm will come out as wetdream? how will it help nourish the body? then my gf damn bloody healthy. she swallows
Old 06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesex69 View Post
?
Thank you TS for sharing this video. Very meaningful and lead me to repent on my deeds.

Here are 2 site which has meaningful writeup. hope bro here like these.

http://www.jiexieyin.org/
http://lustwarn.blogspot.sg/
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 06-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

It is semen, not sperm. Sperm get recycled if not come out. Usually, sperm tank got replenished fully about 24 hours after shot out.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

scary leh ...
万恶淫为首

http://www.jiexieyin.org
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 11-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Bro, thanks for sharing the clip.

The punishment after life for anyhow having sex is very heavy.

Sleep on the fire bed and kena torture in hell.

Maybe bros see alr may think twice about cheonging.

But the problem is human nature (especially man) like sex very much and very difficult to control.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

But the problem is human nature (especially man) like sex very much and very difficult to control.

Hmm true...but i read some articles in www.jiexieyin.org

non excessive sex with OC is ok but not bad deeds like visit pros, pcc, or bad erotic thoughts ... these bad deeds even as little as pcc brings bad "luck" or bad encounter ...it could happen in your current life not neccessary after death.... most commonly read are like

- unexplainable bad 'luck' like deal that seen going to deal will burst
- unexplainable bad encounter where unexpected arguement or quarrel arise from no where
- unexplainable why your heart/hard work will nvr get appreciated at work/home .. the ppl with authority just dun see u ... no promotion and full problem at work...disharmony at home/work
- unexplainable why so easy task you gotta face so much problem to finish
- unexplainable why people dont like u and give u a tough time..while u do no wrong and try to win's ppl heart
- unexplainable why no lady luck though u tried ..ppl just dun see u..
- unexplainable very nua no energy no matter how long u rest and sleep...

bro here face some of the above mention too? What explained was that these bad deeds as small as pcc negated our original good energy and good "luck" and spiral further down if continue.....and like a recursive loop we face unexplainable bad encounter we say "wtf sway" and pcc / pros to destress and unknowingly loop back to the bad recursive loop....Some bro did the same bad deeds no encounter bad things is said to be either timing is not ready or his good energy/"luck"/wealth" is higher take more time/bad deeds to negate to see them(bad encounter)

scary leh...
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福

Last edited by RockViet; 11-07-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hmm true...but i read some articles in www.jiexieyin.org

non excessive sex with OC to nourish relation is ok but not bad deeds like visit pros, pcc, or bad erotic thoughts ... these bad deeds even as little as pcc brings bad "luck" or bad encounter ..cos like wat TS's video says ejaculation lower ur energy and pcc involve that and ur mind will b full of bad erotic fantasy when pcc...these leads to bad encounter and could happen in your current life not neccessary after death....

most commonly read related bad encounter are like

- unexplainable bad 'luck' like deal that seen going to deal will burst
- unexplainable bad encounter where unexpected arguement or quarrel arise from no where
- unexplainable why your heart/hard work will nvr get appreciated at work/home .. the ppl with authority just dun see u ... no promotion and full problem at work...disharmony at home/work
- unexplainable why so easy task you gotta face so much problem to finish
- unexplainable why people dont like u and give u a tough time..while u do no wrong and try to win's ppl heart
- unexplainable why no lady luck though u tried ..ppl just dun see u..
- unexplainable very nua no energy no matter how long u rest and sleep...

bro here face some of the above mention too? i do

What explained was that these bad deeds as small as pcc negated our original good energy and good "luck" and spiral further down if continue.....and like a recursive loop we face unexplainable bad encounter we say "wtf sway" and pcc / pros to destress and unknowingly loop back to the bad recursive loop....When lack of good energy, external "bad" things will cling on you... and befall on u..

Some bro did the same bad deeds no encounter bad things is said to be either timing is not ready or his good energy/"luck"/wealth" is higher take more time/bad deeds to negate to see them(bad encounter)

scary leh... hence must minimize bad deeds and acumulate good deed to have a healthy balance sheets
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1