The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fnulnu88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Hunting gals from CL....

Just sharing my experience of my recent test of looking for gals in Craig List.

For the past 3-4 months I have been trying to score with some students (above 18, of course) who are looking at earning some extra pocket money.

So, once in awhile I will put up an advert. But, there are loads and loads of advert if you do check out CL...so, it's all about luck, at times.

And low and behold, I managed to get contacts of 3 gals, one a JC student, one just graduate from ITE and another still studying in local uni.

The gal just graduate from ITE is scorable but I do not fancy her look...so, I passed. The JC gal somehow pulled out last minute and never response from SMS (very sian, she not bad looking, cute and chubby type)

And the local uni gal, somehow, never click on SMS, so, this too comes to a dead end.

However, last Friday, one gal responded to my CL advert again...and we exchange some emails, and got her handphone and started exchanging SMS. She is very open and the SMS quickly turn to those sexy horny types

She wanted to earn some extra pocket money but just do bj in car and no sex, so, I said, that's what I said in the advert...so the game is on.

So we arrange to meet up, after a week of SMSed, must play cool and not desperate besides she is early 20s and I am double her age, LOL. The thrill of scoring gals half my age is still there.... but I like MILF too

We finally met yesterday afternoon, pick her up at a bus stop, near her house and we drove to a totally different location from her home, to avoid bumping into known friends etc.

So, after finding a secluded spot near a reservoir, we proceed to the car back seat. She is not the small thin type but more the bigger type, but, hey, when comes to scoring young gals, age is that matters LOL

I asked her whether I can kiss her and the answer is yes, and, then after some french kissing, my hand started to romp her breast, nice pinkish nipples and sensitive. And start attacking it with my tongue and immediate got a response from her.

My hand starts to romp between her legs and massaging her crotch and she opens up her leg wider, willingly...and later pop the question "Do you want me to take my panty off?". Woah, she is more horny than I thought

So, proceed to pull off her panty and start rubbing her clit, and after getting some good stereo moaning from her and did some dirty talk, I went down and painted her real good. She smells good and after painting, I use two fingers to pumped her pussy and it was wet, real wet

After she got all the fun, I said it's my turn, so, I unbuckled and pull down my CK underwear and let her bbbj. But the sensation of scoring a young gal (after so damn long) was too great, I can't last long, and I soon shot the whole load in her mouth and then she sit up and opened her mouth and showed my cum and swallowed them.

Now, that's one gal who really appreciates giving a good bj and swallow too. Will I meet up with her again for a bj? Definitely yes...

Managed to email another gal from CL, yesterday. This time it's me responding to her advert. A 19-year old Malay gal, hopefully it will progress further, and this time, no money transaction! Now, this would be an ultimate scoring. Will update you guys, how the 2nd gal experience turned out....
Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hunting gals from CL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu88 View Post
Just sharing my experience of my recent test of looking for gals in Craig List.
You must have been one lucky guy. The few times I tried to pickup some babes from Craigs List, they turned out to be ladyboys.

They were willing to go, but no way for me as I am not into the darkside.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
D5077 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st to camp there lol
Old 04-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

CL very hard to hunt, no pic its like pure luck plus alot of scammers..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 04-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 16
wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!

seen CL ads.. mostly non-locals advertising their services leh..
Old 04-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfman View Post
seen CL ads.. mostly non-locals advertising their services leh..
Between CL and SBF, I prefer to book the FLs from SBF.
Their FL Domes 1, 2 & 3 are quite reliable.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
You must have been one lucky guy. The few times I tried to pickup some babes from Craigs List, they turned out to be ladyboys.

They were willing to go, but no way for me as I am not into the darkside.
CL is not an ideal place to hunt for gals..... long time ago, i used to frquent IRC for phone sex but that too nowadays is a dead media....

Ladyboys can go Changi V to see and pick on e stop for those adventurous ones
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
CL very hard to hunt, no pic its like pure luck plus alot of scammers..
True....in order to try to screen for fakes, i will ask for photos or look for them on facebook to verify their identity.

And just minutes before the meet up i will ask her to call me.....if sound genuine a gal, go pick up, else drop the plan lor.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

For those brothers who PMed me for the gal contacts.....currently unable to do so unless the gal gave consent, so, if i dont reply means she said no....
Old 29-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Had a second session with the same gal this morning. Went to the same place as well....

Today she was in a black dress and a pair of blue underwear and she surprised me by wearing a pair of g-string, nice.

So, we started with some tongue fighting and i quickly attacked her sensitive nips.

And my hand rubbing her crotch and talks dirty to her....and when i removed the gstring, she gave me another surprised, cleanly shaven pussy. Yummy, going to attack that piece of abalone like no tomorrow, i was thinking to myself

This time really went for her pussy and clit and lick and suck till she starts to get really wet. And the i inserted a finger and start to massage her gspot which heighten her horniness.

I asked her to be on her knees because i want to see her butt. She got this nice big and soft butt, and i am really crazy about butt LOL

so in no time i start to finger her from behind and kiss and licked her butt and ramp up the finger action. And oncein awhile spank her butt on both cheeks LOL making that piak piak sound, very very exciting to see her enjoying all this experience.

Then, i asked her to blow my little bro.....thank goodness this morning i got PCC, so, this time she need to work harder to make me cum. I asked her to use her tongue more and suck my meat balls, both she obliged willingly. And she also deep throated my dick. Damn, this gal really a natural cock sucker.

After like forever, i told her to prepare to swallow my little armies and shot a huge load in her mouth, which she showed me and swallow all of them.

After this session she said it is much more exciting then the first, she luvs to be guided and instructed on what to do and especially enjoyed me going down on her and the finger pumping

Hope brothers here tried their luck in CL and share too LOL
Old 31-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Lately have been trying out another site, Locanto, to hunt for fresh meat.

Lots of advertisement there but many turned out to be dead end, bogus, etc.

But, after months of fishing, finally some success. Below is a short account of my latest success. Keeping this brief since I am typing on a tablet.

Girl R:
A poly student, just above 18 yo. Claim to be still a virgin. She only willing to do bj in car.

She replied my email but I missed it close to 3 weeks and when I email back, she responded, phew....

Make a date with her to meet after work, picked her up near her house car park and drive around for a quiet place but coukd not find one. She suggested a multi storey car park and bingo, a good spot, really deserted one.

We proceed to the back seat and started with some touching but she did not want to french. But she got nice pinky tits, so, gave them a good suck, and stereo sound starts....

After that, i indicated to her to remove her short shorts and panty and proceed to eat her. She came within a few minutes and she said, this is one reason she preferred older man who are more experience. LOL.

Then i told her its her time to show me how good is her bj. She gave me a surprised with her pierced tongue! Wow, a first time to be blown by an 18 yo virgin with a pierced tongue.

She started with teasing, licking my tummy but never close to my little bro. But after enuff teasing, I told her to finish the job and she went on the offensive! Pretty good suckage and knows how to use her tongue well. I came in a short while and cim and she spit them out into a tissue.

Overall, girl R is a nice gal despite her pierce tongue and dyed hair.

Girl D:
Now, this encounter is very special. Had make contact with her for almost a month in whatsapp but never could fix a date somehow due to her bz school schedule or my bz work.

Girl D is also a poly student and also 18 yo. Must be my lucky month, meeting two 18 yo, this month.

Finally, make a date with her on a weekday at 7pm. Waited for her reply in a mall and she replied at 7:30pm whether still on and I said yes.

Arrange to pick her up near her house but was given wrong street number, so, got delayed for 30 minutes. Nearly give up but told myself, just be patient.

Reach the designated pick up point and she step into passenger seat. Wow, a syt! Very fair, nice smile, and not fat or too thin. Told myself, jack pot!

Proceed to drive to a hotel at Lavendar, a bit worried because never use a transit hotel before. But, got a deluxe room for $50 for 2 hours.

The drive to the hotel, make some small chat with her to break the ice. She was a bit shy. Only done this 2nd time etc etc. Inside my mind, man, I gonna eat you up like no business later!

Parked the hotel slightly far from hotel so walked there and held her hand like a gf. By now,she is more comfy with me and can joke.

Went inside the hotel and soon we are on the bed. She wants the main light off, so, she is still shy, never mind. So, started with some kissing and toungue fight and hand roaming her breasts and legs here n there.

Soon, i lifted her blouse and exposed a pink bra, boy, this is worth the 1 month wait! Off with the bra and exposed two a cup breasts with pink nips. Proceed to give both a good suck and the stereo sound starts....

And after a while, i stopped and indicate to D to remove her shorts. She removed them and exposed a pink panty, boy, this is really a syt that i am going to enjoy....

Proceed to massage her clit and went down to lick her clit but she stopped me, saying need to shower first. So, i proceed to play with her clit and finger her hole. And soon enuff got her really wet. Not sure she cum but I had my fun making her super wet and cant wait to eat her up!

So, went to take shower with her and make sure wash both our tools clean clean.

And proceed with round 2. She lay down again and i proceed to lick her clit. She was very sensitive there and inexperience, but after some gentle licking and sucking, she starts to enjoy the sensation and cum in no time.

After she recovered I told her to give my little bro some wanted badly attention. So, she went down in btwn my leg and proceed to suck my tool. Boy! A natural born sucker! Better than girl R. Let her suck for some 5+ minutes.

Then, I told her to take out the rubber and time for some good missionary action! So, went pumping her a good 10 minutes and can hear all the nice stereo.

After that, we cuddle for awhile and watch some TV before checking out from hotel and I sent her home.

Thanks for reading brothers. Hopefully, I could deflower girl R, is my objective. I know she got really high with my tougue skill, so, trying to find a way to deflower her.
Old 31-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great sharing bro, keep up with more update ya ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 01-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My overseas friend always use CL when he's in town. Always get different gals every few days. Mostly brown sugar and sometimes Myanmar and local Chinese. Always start will a dinner meetup and ends with a full course. But not sure how the gals look though as u know ang mo taste bit different from us.

Hit jackpot bro!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1