The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
disappointedbyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Discover GF Disappointed Past

Dear all,
Recently I'm very disturbed by my GF's past.
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men, be it from ex-bfs, potential guys to-be bf, customers, and one night stand.

I love her lots but it seems that I can't forget her past.
Anyway, have similar experiences n manage to get over?
Wat u guys suggest?
Old 14-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all
Re: Discover GF Disappointed Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by disappointedbyu View Post
Dear all,
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men, be it from ex-bfs, potential guys to-be bf, customers, and one night stand.

Wat u guys suggest?
so you are asking how you forget ?
Old 14-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soothHerOnlyIf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?
you said you discovered. so she didn't tell you herself? how did you find out?

1) if you checked on her (sms / emails etc), proves that trust is not there and now you aren't comfortable with her past which you found out. the solution? break off with her. its better than to suffer trying to forget.

2) if she doesn't care about your past, you shouldn't care about it either. if you're visiting this sex forum, it proves that your past and present is not as glamorous in a positive way.

well..there's an analogy people are always relating to for sex with multiple partners but its not always true. the saying goes, a key which is able to open many locks is a master key and lots of people want it but a lock which is able to be opened by many keys is a lousy one and nobody will want it. is that always true? think about it.
Old 14-12-2012, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. if u are saint.
dump her and get yourself a new girlfriend.
however if you have been screwing around then you 2 are made for each other.
live with it..

Quote:
Dear all,

Wat u guys suggest?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soothHerOnlyIf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. if u are saint.
dump her and get yourself a new girlfriend.
however if you have been screwing around then you 2 are made for each other.
live with it..
good point bro! wish I could up your rep points but got no power
Old 14-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

i suggest u play harder than her, go screw more gals than she get fucked by guys ...
Old 14-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

if it is her past, she cannot undo it. just a matter how u take it. there are bros who married a FL or prostitute and stayed happy. reason? they are interested in building the future than to focus on the past. so what's your focus?

what's important is if u can live with it and the key point? is she still doing it? will she do it? how does she reassure u?

no answers then break. let her lead a life without the suspicious u to make it harder
Old 14-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 16
rexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmmm , GF ?? Or already married ??

In the first place why were u here ?? Does u really make no mistake in love life , no cheating , no eating frog leg outside , u only had her and that it ... If any of the answer above is yes , then ask urself why should u mind her past , and why do u have to dig out the past ... Is the past more important then current ... And ask urself can u really accept who she is ... If u totally can't accept , give up and look for new one ...
Old 14-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 19
netuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynetuser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, my one cent of advice:

I believe it's okie so long as you guys move forward. You shouldn't be disappointed with her since she is honest with you.

Next is yourself; have you also done such things before? (Just a thought process for you to think about; no malice involved here.

Take care and Merry X'mas.
Old 14-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just my 2 cents.

I don't like to advise couple to separate, but since you have already decided that you're disappointed with her past, it's better for you two to break up. Even if you "convince" yourself to stay together with her, you will keep thinking that you're doing her a favour by sticking with her. And whenever there is any argument, you will keep bringing up this fact.

What for, stay together then?
Old 14-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
xfengx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxfengx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How did you find out? Did you hear it straight from her or discover about her past from others?

If you heard it from here, at least she's honest and not trying to hide anything from you.

And if it's from others, it'll be a good idea if you have a serious talk about it with her.

At the end of the day, you have to gain closure, if not you will be haunted by her past for the rest of the relationship
Old 14-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3643 / Power: 22
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
My wifey had 4 bf before me, a few ons,,a few boss n colleagues too, she told me all this while we still in courtship, i wasn't jealous nor angry, why would i ?. Tat's her past and nobody can undone and it's not entire her fault as she told me in lenght. I love her as what she is and forevet and whenever she are.

Cheers buddy

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 14-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Isn't it better to be with someone who has already done all the bad things who wants to settle down and know the true importance of a meaningful relationship

Than

A woman who's totally vanilla and might change into an adventurous one in the future?

You try and see what she wants.. If she's still wants to sleep around
Old 14-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
disappointedbyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the msg. I'm not any saint lah. U know jus that when u want to settle down with tis gal u think she's okie. U realise tat her history.. A bit sore n upset.
But wat u guys said were all correct, if I can't take it then break is a better solution for everyone lor. Sometimes, say is easier than done.
If my frenz asked me, I will give the same answer tat u guys gave.
But when it comes to me.. I'm totally stunt.
Thanks bros.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 19
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear all,
I discovered tat she had slept with 20 men....
...Wat u guys suggest?

I suggest you quickly be her 21st and beat others to it fast!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1