The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tombaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
English Speaking Massage Ladies

Most of the ladies here are chinese speaking only and accept chinese clients. can we have thread for english speaking ladies from this section.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21482 / Power: 23
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: English Speaking Massage Ladies

I m sure malay or indian masseuse can speak English very well
Old 02-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombaker View Post
Most of the ladies here are chinese speaking only and accept chinese clients. can we have thread for english speaking ladies from this section.
ask ts, little fat, darklord, they had some can speak english
Old 02-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
do search... On speak english,local.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dickiedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm? tks
Old 02-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a chinese bloke with a hopeless command of mandarin... There *are* some FL ladies (working presumably in private apartments) that can respond to SMSes in simple English. I'll list those below...

But here's my advice:

1. Go to massage parlours. Most of them (including PRCs) will be able to communicate in simple English ("massage?") and explain costs and stuff.
2. Go to THAI massage joints. Most Thai ladies can speak English so not an issue there.
3. If you want private apartment FL ladies, try providers like thaidolly (again Thai).
4. If you wanna try PRC massage ladies, your best bet is to use Google Translate and hope that nothing complicated comes your way! There are apps that you can use that can easily copy/paste SMS text in mandarin to Google Translate and then you copy/paste responses back.
5. Take note some of them state clearly - Chinese bros only. So be respectful of that.

I found some and have been slowly keeping a list of ladies that can sms in English.. Most of them will struggle with communicating to you in English during the service (so you may not get the GFE).

Chanel from BenjiQ found here. Not tried but noted she "understand English"

Cindy from BenjiQ found here. Again understand simple English. Texted to her in English and she was okay with that. But couldn't find a good slot so had to skip.

Natasha from Littlefat found here. Have tried her - she can speak English. She was working in a shop but should not be in her own flat.

Ling Er from liltiger found here. Apparently one poster said she can speak simple English so I cannot confirm this one..

This one is I think more of a massage parlour with a number of ladies, but their phone receptionist can speak English. I think Cammy's not there anymore but Dior is. Found here.

The above do not offer FJ... I only like BM/HJ massages so these ladies offer that only.

That's what I found so far. If you guys have any others please post here!
Old 02-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
carrotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiedick View Post
can pm? tks
U sound like an ultimate lazy ass.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
carrotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm a chinese bloke with a hopeless command of mandarin... There *are* some FL ladies (working presumably in private apartments) that can respond to SMSes in simple English. I'll list those below...

But here's my advice:

1. Go to massage parlours. Most of them (including PRCs) will be able to communicate in simple English ("massage?") and explain costs and stuff.
2. Go to THAI massage joints. Most Thai ladies can speak English so not an issue there.
3. If you want private apartment FL ladies, try providers like thaidolly (again Thai).
4. If you wanna try PRC massage ladies, your best bet is to use Google Translate and hope that nothing complicated comes your way! There are apps that you can use that can easily copy/paste SMS text in mandarin to Google Translate and then you copy/paste responses back.
5. Take note some of them state clearly - Chinese bros only. So be respectful of that.

I found some and have been slowly keeping a list of ladies that can sms in English.. Most of them will struggle with communicating to you in English during the service (so you may not get the GFE).

Chanel from BenjiQ found here. Not tried but noted she "understand English"

Cindy from BenjiQ found here. Again understand simple English. Texted to her in English and she was okay with that. But couldn't find a good slot so had to skip.

Natasha from Littlefat found here. Have tried her - she can speak English. She was working in a shop but should not be in her own flat.

Ling Er from liltiger found here. Apparently one poster said she can speak simple English so I cannot confirm this one..

This one is I think more of a massage parlour with a number of ladies, but their phone receptionist can speak English. I think Cammy's not there anymore but Dior is. Found here.

That's what I found so far. If you guys have any others please post here!
Bro, I can confirm ling er's case. She speaks and understands simple english awesome service.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
this section now got a few professional ts, you can pm them,
and browse through their thread.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: English Speaking Massage Ladies

thk bro stiffness for the effort.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 17
scorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to behold

Let me chip in too but please ask their contacts from their TS and not me.
The ones that i know other than the ones mentioned above by bro stiffness are:

1) Carol ~contacts from bro shadowbane:

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=313334
Carol is able to understand and take appointments via sms in English.
Was told she studied here for 10 years and able to converse in English.

2) Legendary JG Queen YF and her proteges ~ contacts from bro Shakyywayy

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=229585

Booking is through her friendly assistance in English.
I think they do take in non Chinese customers at times but do let her assistance know in advanced. However, don't except them to speak in English during the massage and JG session
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio99 View Post
Let me chip in too but please ask their contacts from their TS and not me.
The ones that i know other than the ones mentioned above by bro stiffness are:

1) Carol ~contacts from bro shadowbane:

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=313334
Carol is able to understand and take appointments via sms in English.
Was told she studied here for 10 years and able to converse in English.

2) Legendary JG Queen YF and her proteges ~ contacts from bro Shakyywayy

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=229585

Booking is through her friendly assistance in English.
I think they do take in non Chinese customers at times but do let her assistance know in advanced. However, don't except them to speak in English during the massage and JG session
Have tried YF before a long time back.. didn't know she has an assistant now haha.. For Carol - wow, her cost of $120/60 mins isn't cheap. That works out to be about $50 for massage and $70 for special.. For special, does she go topless for BM? Then a bit more worth it lol
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 17
scorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to beholdscorpio99 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, topless for Carol. She's her own cosy and very secured new service apartment by herself, with own massage bed, hence the higher charges are to cover all these raccording to her.

Quite a few MR written on her thread, you can read them slowly then decide.
But do agreed, it's on the higher end but i don't mind for the secured location which i like.

Just that I did not tip her after that as take it as $120 includes my tips for her good services. Haha..
Old 03-04-2013, 05:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio99 View Post
Yeah, topless for Carol. She's her own cosy and very secured new service apartment by herself, with own massage bed, hence the higher charges are to cover all these raccording to her.

Quite a few MR written on her thread, you can read them slowly then decide.
But do agreed, it's on the higher end but i don't mind for the secured location which i like.

Just that I did not tip her after that as take it as $120 includes my tips for her good services. Haha..
She is a clock watcher , keep reminding repeatedly that u have .... So so ... Mins left, & also show her clock to u ,
Price also xpensive ,
Many other FL have their own apts , not clockwatchers also & cheaper than her .
IMHO
Old 04-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Samster

thk bro 1447 for sharing...
Now so many got pte apartment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1