The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2005, 10:45 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential
Nokia

Waited 25 minutes for Nokia on advice and insistence of the bossman OKT. "You havent tried her before?" he was amazed. She soon came down to sign out, giving me a big smile on passing me at my booth. Looking fantastic; legs, black panties, belly dancer midriff, and ample bosom overflowing a tiny black bra, under wispy gossamer dress which looked more like two little veils tied together.

She helped me shower, soap, rub, stroke, pulled skin back, squeezed, pumped, and towel. All cleaned up and standing up.

First class bbbj, lengthwise, knobsuck, full lip tight encirclement up and down shaft from tip to root. All the while studying my face, almost staring-like, with those flirting eyes.

Soon, "My turn to work" I said, pulled her to end of bed, and crouching on floor, caressed, kissed, worked her thighs, mons, pubes, lips and clit. So afraid I might accidentally bite her tender parts when she increased the tempo and height of her involuntary crotch upswinging. Then suddenly, she clasped her thighs, damned tight man, with uh! uh! uh! sounds from her open mouth. And then suddenly too, opened her legs, urging "quickly! quickly! enter me! enter me! Coming! coming!" And we started fucking, hard and furious, long and noisily, until both were spent.

We looked, smiled, grinned, hugged, still connected, she gyrated her bottom, I part withdrew and then pushed in, we went out-in-grind, out-in-grind, getting high again, getting rigid again, getting vigorous again, continuiing and cumming together again.

Shit, must go fuck with her again tomorrow.

Face lovely, good figure body, boobs ahandful, bbbj 9, fj 10. She enjoyed being eaten, And I will say that she really enjoyed fucking.

Homebase : lorong 16. "no need to know house number; just Nokia of lorong 16" she said.

Please add your FR on Nokia into this thread so that it'll be easier for all to know about her from one thread.
Old 15-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 23
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of
Re: Nokia

this 1 is 80 or 150 de?
Old 15-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
SethlicDeCrucix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorang 16 "nokia" ???
Old 15-05-2005, 05:15 PM
SamSter

Nokia is in cat $150 one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
this 1 is 80 or 150 de?
Old 16-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good idea to have a separate thread for FR on each girl...I hope the other brothers here agree
Old 16-05-2005, 08:58 AM
SamSter

Nokia by steamer

FR on nokia by steamer

okt recommend nokia today, since my choices all cannot get. oredi called for me b4 i arrive. anyway, saw her at the driveway, petite n quite pretty, so ok lah.
ratings as follows:
looks 6.5/10
hgt 161cm estimate
body petite with a little bit of fats, but not bad lah
boobs 34c estimate, with nice pink nipples. firm full boobs
ar 7/10 slow, sensual n deep, can really feel her tongue alive
bbbj 7/10 not deep suction but has mint effect, cooling, and fair bit of balls licking, not too bad.
frenching 9/10 her frenching was real passionate n responsive
fj 8/10 very responsive fj, with various positions, with lots of frenching during fj, gets real turned on when finger her clit during fj.
catbath was gentle n sensual, tho not very comprehensive
attitude was gd, a bit gf
rtf possible
no specials in bathroom.
Old 24-05-2005, 01:27 AM
SamSter

Re: Nokia by steamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac
good fr brother!
That was an FR from a bro called steamer. Dug it out from my pc for bros to enjoy. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1