The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Topic : Wives and girlfriends having flings

This is a discussion thread. Respect one another's opinions and comments. No flaming please.

As much as many of us had and having fuck buddies and flings all around. They can be milfs, syts, co-workers, friends or even total strangers. What if one day you discover that your wife or girlfriend is having an affair behind your back, how would you react and handle it?

Let's be honest with our replies and not just say something so nice yet you know you can't do it.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 04-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Topic : Wives and girlfriends having flings

Then it is quite hard to say how u will react unless u have personally went thru it. I guess as guys, most likely we will not tolerate the girls doing something behind our back. I'm ok for fling without sexual contact, that's my limit
Old 04-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys dun need love to fuck around! But for gals I would say mostly would involved with feelings!

So for me if I find out only divorce is the only way out! If gf then nvm simply look for another new gf

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 04-06-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 20
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

Come to tink of it è fb's eventually belongs to some1 else be it their wife/gf
Wat comes ard goes ard... u bed other ppl's woman, other ppl will bed ur woman. So juz enjoy as life is short, u nv knw wats gonna happen to u è day aft next.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

There are brothers who found there wives/girlfriends cheating behind their backs, and sharing their stories. Not need to ask them to relive their pains (my opinion only).

Then, we have brothers whose FBs have husbands or boyfriends. How would their FBs' husbands/boyfriends feel about being betrayed?

I guess, men, by nature, are predatory animals, and the thrill of conquest is greater if FBs are already married or attached.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Guys dun need love to fuck around! But for gals I would say mostly would involved with feelings!

So for me if I find out only divorce is the only way out! If gf then nvm simply look for another new gf
very hard to reply but what you say is very true .

if the guys cant provide not choice must outsource .
Old 04-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MCL1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a friend who once said that he would never forgive his wife and would definitely divorce her if she really fuck ard.

It really did happened to him. We were having heart to heart talk and this was what he said.

Bro, at the moment when I found out about what she did, I was damn angry. For the first hour, I wanted to smash things up and destroy everything I could get my hands on.

However, I started asking myself why did it happen. What went wrong. Why did she do that. Didnt I treat her well enough blar blar blar.

Then I went into a state of depression and just wanted to try all way and means to salvage this marriage (she knows he found out)

I wanted to know whether she still loves me and whether she wanted to start anew. I don't care what she did previously if she can promise me it would never happen again.

But strangely, the wife choose not to continue with their relationship and they divorced.

I guess everyone's reactions would be different. I myself swore that I would never forgive my wife if she does that. But then again, if it really happened to me, I seriously wonder what would my actual reaction be....
Old 04-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 21
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, I would say. It's a matter of nature in man and woman. Sammyboy 名言"Woman needs a reason, man jus need a place.

This will also mean when a guy fuks he jus wanna fuk. Woman when they fuk they really mean it emotionally and find it harder to let go. Of cause there are exceptions.

As a personal point of view, I would say once a woman fuk outside, her emotions have swung and she is taking seriously about it. Her man will definitely be in a jeopardy state where she will leave him eventually. % wise is 70% leaving.

So the decision thereafter finding out, is up to the individual.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

We men can put sex before feeling but majority of women don't. They feed on feeling it may be a fling at 1st but eventually feeling will get in the game. It doesn't matter much how the guy feel but what matter is the wife or gf willing to come back and start anew it not a one sided thing. Men majority choose to make the 1st move and majority will want to divorce for the sake of face or pride.
But I notice time have change men nowadays are more forgiving than the past it's however now that the women are more hard on their way maybe due to education or more exposure to the world.

Frankly I would be piss confirm but when time and situation permit Calm down I might think again. Will try to resolve thing in a more calm tide situation. Being heat up and spit and hurl nasty comment at her doesnt help. But If my partner choose to leave than so be it.

Last edited by acidicavex; 05-06-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Let them go.....No point to cling on to someone who has no love...Guess if I will tell the gals the same answer too if their bf or husband betrayed them...Love and relationship is base on loyalty.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Moreliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Topic : Wives and girlfriends having flings

So, you're asking how would I react if I find out my wife is having sex with other people even though I'm already having sex with other people?

There is no reason I should be mad. I can fuck other people, so she can fuck other people. I would only be mad if I'm 100% faithful to her and she wasn't to me.

But if I'm fucking other people already, getting mad would be idiotic. Women should have as much fucking rights as men and they can fuck whoever they want.

Some replies reek of misogyny.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 15
johnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud of

It depends on how much the other party means to you. While we can all claim we would do this or do that, it is our logical head speaking without enotional attachment. When it comes to crunch time our emotions will very likely mix together with our logic.

Many men will always claim they will not accept a cheating other half but not all will go to the breakup step
Old 05-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Bastarduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually after reading so many stories n experiences shared in sbf.. there is one thing i suspect for some time.... is there a cycle inside? i mean could Bro A's fb in his story happen to be Bro X wife?.. n Bro X's bj experience with his office colleague happen to be Bro F's gf?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1