The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 21
watmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Collection of my Sexual Fantasies

Introduction (The Facts)

The very first of my sexual fantasies took form when I was only 8 years old! I knew nothing about sex and was still 3 years from puberty. However, I was beginning to have erections and thoroughly enjoyed the amazing sensations I felt from rubbing my "birdie" against the mattress. (Those sensations were "dry orgasms" - orgasms without ejaculation). I was able to associate those experiences with girls because my little "birdie" became big "birdie" when I had "dirty" thoughts such as wanting to touch a girl's butt or wishing to peep up her skirt. Linking those fascinations with the my first crush on a classmate gave birth to this very first sexual fantasy.

Puberty at 10 years old led to great confusion. Most of my friends were not "there" yet. Unlike girls who were given extra instructions on what was happening to their body during those secret "girls-only" classes, us boys were left to our own imaginations. Some believed having pubic hair meant you had slept with a girl! I was stunned! I did nothing and hair was growing "down there"! I tried snipping them off with a pair of scissors but more just kept growing! That made me very secretive when using the public showers after swimming training. I also started having ejaculations without knowing what they are. It was a real mess as I would involuntarily rub my "birdie" against the mattress when I had those "strange" thoughts about girls. (A habit that I never got rid of till this day.)

With secondary school and the "biology" section of libraries came more truth of what was actually happening. It was also at this time that girls are beginning to look more appealing. The shape of their breasts underneath their blouse and my continued obsession with cute looking butt and shapely legs began sending all sorts of signals and ideas through my brain! In junior college, with girls becoming more interested in guys, with the unjustified sense of maturity as we near adulthood, came even more themes for those lonely nights.

After the testosterone filled army days, girls in university started to take on a different appeal. Gone are the school uniforms. In their place is fashion that revealed so much more of what the girl is. The simple jeans and t-shirt. The gentle skirt and blouse. The sporty shorts and tank tops. The playful spaghetti straps. Girls. They are not meant to be understood.

Now as I enter the realm of the working class of society, what more will I see? But with each growing day, it becomes less interesting to fantasize. I really wish to find a real girl to unleash all my imaginations on. But until that day comes, let there be dreams.

PS:
# To keep the thread short, please do not post replies such as "well done bro, keep it up" or "it sucks, please grow up". PM me.
# If you have an interesting comment to add, please do not quote the whole story.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 11-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Samster

watmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud ofwatmidoin has much to be proud of
Red face Collection of my Sexual Fantasies

Xiaoyu (Jade)

She is a quiet demure girl. Her slim and petite size made her seem so fragile. Everytime her large innocent eyes turned to me, I felt a sense of embarrassment for stealing glances at her. Her pouting lips seemed to reprimand me for not concentrating on what the teacher was saying. Everytime she spoke, her sweet voice set off a most pleasurable shiver in my heart. Xiaoyu. So gentle, so angelic, so pretty. My first ever crush.

She lived across the road. Sometimes, after the evening game of catching at the neighborhood playground, I would cross over in the hope of seeing her. If I was lucky, she would be looking out the window. When she saw me wondering around, sweaty and dirty with sand all over my body, she would laugh at my silliness and give me a smile that simply melted me.

But school was more than such innocent puppy love. There were things called spellings, dictations, tests and exams which made life of an eight year old miserable. Last week's test was very difficult. When the papers were returned to us, she was crying. I felt a knife slice through my heart.

That evening, everyone's results were so bad, nobody wanted to play police and thief. I crossed the road hoping to find Xiaoyu. I wished so much to console her and give her support. But she was not at her window. I loitered around the void deck not knowing what to do. Then I heard the sound of a girl weeping coming from a nearby staircase.

"Xiaoyu! Why are you crying here?"

She looked up at me with her watery eyes, begging to be protected. And before I knew it, she threw herself at me, hugged me and cried harder than ever.

"Its OK. Its only a test." I tried to console her.

"No. You don't know. My... My step-father... He... He..."

"Did he beat you because of that?"

She lifted her head to look at me. Her face wet with tears, her eyes all red and swollen, she said, "He molested me!"

After a moment of stunned silence, I pressed her to reveal what happened. It turned out that everytime he got an excuse, Xiaoyu's step-father would strip off her shorts and panties and beat her bottom with his bare hands! What a beast! Not knowing what to do, we continued to hang around the staircase for a while.

"Xiaoyu, lets get out of here. You have to run away from that step-father of yours!" I looked her in the eyes and mustered my courage to put on a most confident front. She looked at me, not sure what to do at first, but finally nodded her head.

We went to my house. My parents took us in and wanted to find out why Xiaoyu was crying. She wouldn't say and wouldn't let me say. She wouldn't even let go of my hands. She was very scared. My parents didn't know what to do but finally decided that it should not be dangerous to leave two eight year olds alone together.

That night, on my bed, we started talking about what happened. She kept crying while recounting her stories while I tried to console her.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

She said yes and pulled her shorts and panties down to reveal a pair of beautiful buns, red and tender in some places where her step-father had slapped her. From TV shows, I learned that a woman would scream molest and slap a man if he touched the woman's butt, and the police will catch the man. But for some strange reason, I couldn't help but reach out and gently caress her soft bottom, hoping that my touches would sooth her pain. She blushed and hugged me. I felt I must have done the right thing and continued my gentle caress, sometimes making small circular motions to sooth the sores and sometimes using my fingertips to tickle her snow white flesh. As I continued, I started having an erection and it grew to be the hardest one I ever experienced. I shifted my body uncomfortably.

Noticing the bulge in my pants, she pointed to it and asked, "What is it?"

"I don't know. It happens when I have 'dirty' thoughts." I replied blushing.

Her already blushing face became redder.

After a moment of silence, curiosity got the better of us. I pulled my pants down and revealed my hard and stiff birdie standing most proudly between my legs. She was surprised. All those naked baby photos never showed anything like this.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. In fact, I get a really nice sensation if I rub it against the mattress."

"Really? But girls don't have birdies..."

I looked at the emptiness between her legs. If only I could somehow pass that wonderful sensation to her. I was sure it will remove all the pain she was feeling... Then an idea struck me!

"I wonder if you can get the same sensations if I rubbed against you instead of the mattress."

"We can try..." She answered timidly.

I climbed on top of her. It was awkward at first but we soon found a comfortable posture. We hugged one another and I started rubbing my birdie against her body. The softness and smoothness felt as birdie rubbed against her skin sent the most pleasurable emotions through me. She too enjoyed the feeling of my warm and stiff birdied pressing against her. After some slow sensual rubbing from me, she started moving her body to rub my birdie as well. We continued rubbing one another harder and harder. We were soon sweating and decided to remove our shirts. Birdie got even harder when I saw her beautify naked body. For the same strange reason that compelled me to touch her butt, I started kissing her! She responded and soon, we were kissing passionately. The rubbing just got more and more vigorous. We started panting. And as our breath got faster and faster, and the rubbing harder and stronger, the tell-tale feeling of the eminent explosion of sensation began to appear.

"Its coming! Its coming!" I said breathlessly.

"Yes. I can feel it! Oh yes..." She moaned. "YES!" She screamed and grabbed me as I felt the greatest of that sensation race from my birdie to the whole body. It was of such intensity never achieved before. I knew she felt it as well. We hugged one another tight as our bodies shivered with that greatest of all sensations.

After a while, as the shivering subsided, I looked her in the eyes, and for the first time that day, saw her smiling. We remained hugging one another, I continued to caress her soft white butt and confessed to her that I had been secretly in love with her. She looked at me, smiled and rested her head on my chest. We fell asleep comfortably in one another's arms. We knew we will live happily ever after.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This fantasy formed when I was only eight years old. At that time, I had no idea of sex, and did not know that girls have a slit between their legs (aka have a hole for birdie). This explained the lack of actual sex.

The idea that the act was to be done naked was from experience with the mattress. Doing it naked gave stronger sensations.

The notions of molest and man and woman kissing and sleeping were learned from TV. The then SBC drama were not very explicit but nonetheless contained such scenes. Sigh. The sort of things we learn from TV.

On hindsight, its really amazing how, knowing almost nothing about love and sex, an eight year old can come up with an imagination so close to the real thing. Linking love and sex, foreplay, kissing, heavier and harder thrusting when orgasm approaches, even the girl moaning and screaming!

And most important of all, I am against pedophilia! It is the most disgusting thing a man can do to children! The characters in this story are young because that is the age when it was formed.

Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
zserty258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Collection of my Sexual Fantasies

bro...more lei...
Old 20-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Samster

Collection of my Sexual Fantasies

Ninja Strike-force (Part I)

After years of bloody battles, the Land of the Rising Sun was finally unified by Emperor Yanagi. Despite his efforts to restore peace and order in his realm, some local warlords who had fought under him had turned corrupt and kept people under oppression. In the city of Bijin, Nara, the ruthless son of an honorable warlord murdered his own father to assume power. His assassins killed all the samurais and warriors loyal to the former governor... All except four...

Hamayuki (Bingxue), Fueko (Huizi), Ming (Ming) and Yoru (Ye) seemed to lead normal peasant lives. However, they were really a secret strike-force that protected the local population from the tyrants employed by the new governor. Their ultimate aim was to avenge the deaths of their lord and companions. Hamayuki was the commander of the pink banner lady ninjas; Fueko was her most trusted section leader; Ming, a swordsman from China, was a skilled mercenary; and I, Yoru, am the only survivor amongst the male ninjas.

One day, it was announced that princess Rinko (Linzi), the most beautiful of Emperor Yanagi's daughters, would be arriving in Bijin to distribute food and wealth to the people in two weeks time. Knowing that Nara will have evil intentions on the princess, the four entered Nara's castle via still undiscovered secret passages. They uncovered a most despicable plot. Nara planned to kidnap and rape princess Rinko! With the princess deflowered, the emperor would have no choice but to accept Nara's proposal and marry his daughter to the evil warlord. This would increase Nara's political power and bring him closer to his ultimate plan of usurping the emperor!

Two days before the princess's arrival, Hamayuki ordered Fueko and me to steal the kidnapping plans from Nara's castle. We had not been able to obtain detailed information of the plot despite ten nights of spying. She and Ming would rush to warn the princess's convoy.

Hamayuki and Ming were speeding through the dense forests surrounding Bijin when suddenly a dart hit Hamayuki on the calf and she fell over. She was very surprised by the attack. With her skills, she would have noticed the presence of any outsider. When she scanned the surrounding to search for the dart thrower, she saw nobody besides Ming who was walking towards her in a strangely calm manner...

"Ming! Why?!"

"Ha ha ha ha! I am a man. How can a man be under the command of a woman? Beautiful girls like you are meant to service us! Not fight... Heh heh heh."

He bent down, pinched Hamayuki's chin between is thumb and finger, tilted her head and scanned her face and body with his lecherous eyes. Hamayuki wanted to retaliate but the poison on the dart had weakened all her limbs! She considered biting her tongue. She would rather kill herself than be violated by this treacherous mercenary.

"Its very tempting to take you here and now. But Nara promised me two times more gold and a selection of his concubines if I bring you to him 'fresh'. You will be given back to me after he had finished with you. As long as the food is good, I don't mind eating somebody's leftover. Ha ha ha!"

"Wow, I'm surprised how Ming knew about all these secret passages. We ninjas were supposed to be the masters of these tunnels but he had shown us so many that I never knew existed!"

"He said we should turn left here."

Grrrrr!! Before we had time to react, Fueko and I fell down a trapdoor...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story was made when I was 10 years old. Ninjas were all the rage amongst us boys at that time.

Some of the plots were obviously inspired by those sword fighting serials they show on TV. Bad guys would drug and rape beautiful girls and view them as nothing besides sex objects. Virginity was very important. Once deflowered, a girl will either commit suicide or be forced to marry the man who deflowered her. Sigh. Once again, the sort of things we learn from TV.

PS:
# To keep the thread short, please do not post replies such as "well done bro, keep it up" or "it sucks, please grow up". PM me.
# If you have an interesting comment to add, please do not quote the whole story.

Last edited by watmidoin; 20-07-2005 at 04:47 AM.
Old 28-07-2005, 06:53 AM
Samster

Ninja Strike-force (Part II)

After a moment of tumbling and scratching against the rough surface of the trap, Fueko and I landed in a small prison cell of an underground dungeon. The cell was so small, our bodies were pressed together in a lying position. We laid there, unsure of what had happened and not able to move much because of the confined space. Two guards came to check that the sprung trap had indeed captured the intended victims. Us.

"Ha ha ha! This is what you get for opposing the great lord!" One of the guards sneered. After a loud and evil laughter, they walked out and closed the door of the dungeon leaving us in darkness.

As my vision adjusted to the dim surrounding, I began to see the shape of Fueko's eyes, big and innocent even in such a situation. The sweet scent of her sweat smelt like the morning dew. I could almost taste her honeyed breath and my ears picked up her light breathing. Our cloths were badly torn during the fall and parts my rough body came into contact with her smooth white skin. Her female body aroused my senses.

"We are trapped and you are still thinking of that?" Fueko whispered as she felt my growing warmth and hardness press against her thighs.

"Sorry. I can't help it. It just happens..."

... ... ...

"You remember when we were still young and learning the art of Ninjitsu?" I tried to divert the attention after an awkward silence.

"Yes. And I remember you were caught mis-using the 'invisibility' skill. Luckily Hamayuki caught you hiding beside the river trying to peep at us girls bath." She replied with a slight giggle.

"Yes. Hamayuki was very good at breaking the 'invisibility' illusion." I replied embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm not bad neither."

"Not as good as Hamayuki." I blurted out absently.

Fueko stared at me with her big round eyes. I was sure she could see my face was turning very red.

"How many times..."

"Twice..." I replied sheepishly.

"What was I doing? What did you see?!"

"You were bathing and I saw... everything."

She lowered her head in embarrassment and remained quiet for a long time. I was convinced I saw her cheeks turning pink.

"I couldn't help it. You have a wonderful body..." I continued not knowing what to say.

She raised her head to look at me. This time, it was with soft feminine eyes. I can feel her body relax and soften as she placed more of her weight against me.

"Actually, I caught you peeping at me once. I pretended not to notice..."

Fueko's bashful confession made me even warmer and harder. She was by now lying on me. I wriggled my hands to caress her soft back, using my fingers to trace circles on those parts of her skin that were exposed by the tears in her clothes. She shifted up and we started to kiss. My hands wondered down to her firm and smooth butt. We turned so that I laid on top of her. As our passion built, we started tearing off what was left of one anothers' clothes and our lips teased one another with playful nibbles.

My hands moved from her smooth bottom to the equally smooth flesh surrounding her slit. When she felt me touch her there, she recoiled a bit in shyness before wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly, anticipating the pain and pleasure. I can feel my little head touching her slit and slowly pushed myself in. She bit her lips, dug her fingers into my back and gave a whine of pain as I went in beyond the crucial point. Our senses became confused with signals from our lips, hands and body and most of all, from her most pleasurable passage and my thick warm shaft. The smell of our mingled scent. The taste of one anothers' lips. The sensuality of our moans. The great feeling of being filled and filling kept driving us to greater and greater passion with stronger and rougher actions. As the fury of our actions got beyond control, our senses became more and more confused until finally the one and only feeling took over our bodies!

The intensity of our climax had us gasping for air but our lips refused to stop giving little pecks here and there while my fingers twirled her silky hair. When the pleasurable sensations began to slowly fade away, our senses started recovering. Strangely, our body felt stronger than usual.

"Do you feel as if there is some new energy moving through your body?"

"Yes!"

"Lets try combining our strengths to knock away these bars."

CLINK!

We broke apart the iron bars and rolled onto the floor of the dungeon. We could hear the footsteps of the two guards running towards the door. By the time they reached and opened it, we had already positioned ourselves and ambushed them from the sides.

Crack! We twisted their necks and took what clothing and weapons we needed from them before wondering cautiously out into the rest of the dungeon.

PS:

Old 29-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Ninja Strike-force (Part III)

"Hamayuki. I remember you so well. You are always such a tough chick. Ever since young."

"I shall leave you to enjoy her my lord." Ming sneered as he put the weakened Hamayuki down from his shoulders. Knowing the ninjas' lack of fear and multitude of suicide moves, Ming had cleverly given her a strange mix of chinese poisons that made Hamayuki too weak to attempt anything.

Once Ming and his servants were out of the room, the lecherous Nara started surveying Hamayuki's body. His eyes looked from her face, made more pretty by her determined look, down her slender neck, to her firm, tightly bound chest. His hands moved to untie the strings that secured her robe.

CRASH!!!

Fueko and I sent the two guards crashing through the door. Nara turned around surprised (and obviously pissed). Before we could attack him, Ming, who was just about to enjoy one of Nara's maids in the next room, broke in and deflected our swords. Nara escaped leaving Ming to fight the two of us. Ming was a skilled swordsman and fought well. After a series of exchanges, Ming was positioned at one end of the room while Fueko and I stood at the other. After the short pause to size one another up, we went for the final charge. Our footsteps quickening as the moment of truth approached. The one who made a wrong move would perish.

"Clink! Clink! Clink!"

My sword had missed. Ming had cut me on the left wrist. Fueko's blade landed beside me. I shot a look towards her fearing the worst. She kneeled on the floor clutching her right hand. Ming stood motionless, blood streaming down his sword. It was impossible that all three of us had missed! I stood looking at Ming's back for a long time. Most unexpectedly, he dropped to one knee, and then the other before falling dead on the ground. Weak as she was, Hamayuki managed to send a splinter from the broken door right through both of Ming's pulses. That weakened his killer strokes against us and caused him to bleed to death.

There was no time to lose. Fueko had to rush to warn the Princess while I searched Ming's body for an antidote and tried to carry the weakened Hamayuki out of the castle. Found the antidote bottle underneath his belt and gave Hamayuki a pill. It did not take effect immediately. I carried her on my back and slipped out of the room just before Nara's guards arrived.

While running through the secret tunnels, Hamayuki began resting her body more and more heavily against my back. I can feel her small but soft breasts press against me. Tightening her grip on my body, pressing her nails into my sides, she rested her head on my shoulder. I could hear her breathing heavily. Feeling that something was wrong, I laid her down.

Hamayuki sat against the wall. Beads of sweat formed around her forehead. Her hair and the rest of her body were wet with sweat. She looked at me with strangely tempting eyes. Her breathing was very heavy and suggestive. The strong rythmic heave and drop of her chest added to the seductive effect.

She grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. A sweet taste entered my throat. Our tongues tangled as we fell into a deep passionate kiss. Our hands were all over one another, tugging at the knots, and ripping our clothes apart. We explored one another with our lips, our tongue leaving trails of saliva all over our bodies. The rush of passion was amazing. I am solid hard. She climbed over me, positioned herself, and kneeled down as I felt the penetration into her burning hot body. She started rocking herself forward and backward, up and down. With each motion, her rythmn became faster, her moaning louder and her slit's grip on me tighter. I complemented her movement, thrusting up according to her rythmn. Each thrust more powerful than the previous. I wanted her to feel me just as much as she wanted me to feel her. Our moans and calls echoing in the darknes, our movements got stronger and rougher as we satisfied our bodily lust. We were both panting heavily and giving one another all we got as our passion exploded and the pressures released from our bodies and an overwhelming sense of relieve came over us.

We laid in the darkness, her on top of me. She clunged onto me, her body quivering from the residual spasms. Just like a hail storm turning into snow, the usually tough Hamayuki felt strangely soft. I can hear her sobbing softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that 'antidote' was really a strong aphrodisiac. I didn't want to take advantage of you but strangely, the moment I tasted your sweetness, I couldnt help myself." I whispered.

"Perhaps that drug worked both ways." She looked at me with soft feminine eyes. Touching my face with her hands, she gave me a soft kiss. This one felt of love, contrasting against our preceding lust. We laid in the tunnel, embracing one another.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

In chinese swordsman drama, the bad guys always carry antidotes under their belts. The good guys always know its the correct antidote without having to check the label. But sometimes, the bad guys are really tricky.

PS:
# Thanks to the bro who upped my points but never leave behind his nick.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

Ninja Strike-force (Final Episode)

After a sweet moment in the tunnel, Hamayuki and I soon recovered our strength. Knowing Nara will move immediately to kidnap princess Rinko, we rushed towards the princess's camp. Reaching the camp amidst heavy fighting, we observed the action from the top of a tree and saw Nara entering the princess's tent. We skipped through the trees to avoid the troops below but had to combat against Nara's bodyguards who surrounded the tent. We defeated them easily and broke into the tent. Fueko was lying injured on one side and Nara was ripping apart the princess's robes.

"You again!" Nara screamed.

That was all he had time to say. With a few quick strikes, we finished Nara off and threw his body out of the tent. With their lord slain, Nara's troops either surrendered or ran away. We escorted the princess back to the royal palace so she could recover from her shock in comfort. The emperor made us the private guards of princess Rinko and sent one of his wise advisors to Bijin to become governor.

A month later, it was announced that princess Rinko will marry the son of a powerful warlord. We were assigned to escort her to the warlord's lands. The night before we reached the city, princess Rinko summoned me to her chamber. I found her sitting alone by her dressing table in her wedding dress.

"Yoru, do you remember the day you saved me from Nara?" She asked, looking at me with soft sad eyes.

"Yes, my lady." I replied with my head bowed.

"Do you remember what you saw?"

I kept my head low and did not reply her. She stood up and moved towards me.

"I know you saw me with my robes all torn. You took a look before turning your head away."

"I'm sorry..."

She did not let me finish. Lifting my head up with her gentle hands, she gave me a long gentle look in the eyes. Slowly, our eyes closed, our lips met and we entered a world of our own. She ran her hands through my hair while I caressed her soft body. I could feel her heart beating. She could feel my breath on her lips, on her cheeks, on her ears. Knots disappeared and strings flew.

"Are you sure, my lady?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes as we laid naked on her bed.

Slowly, I placed my weight on her. Slowly she closed her eyes. Gently, my tip entered her slit, feeling the most pleasing warmth. Gently, she bit her lips, anticipating the most pleasurable pain. I entered her fully. She moaned and scratched me gently. With every stroke, her moans became a little louder. With every moan, my strokes became a little stronger. The deeper she breathed, the deeper I went. Passion. Pain. Pleasure. She was relishing it all. Stronger. Harder. Deeper. I was giving her more reasons to. She wanted to cry louder, but was too shy. I wanted to thrust faster, but had to withstand the urge. Such wonderful feelings. It lasted long, but yet felt so short. Gradually, we reached the peak of it all. That state whereby you knew you could not hold on any longer but still tried to deny its arrival. We revelled in this most sensual state for that split second. Failing to prolong that enjoyment just that little bit longer, we succumbed to the ultimate senses. Not wishing it to end, we kissed and touched and hugged.

The prince turned out to be a man of good character and loved princess Rinko even though she's no longer a virgin. She grew to love him in time. Hamayuki, Fueko and I decided to return to Bijin to live a peaceful life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Watching too many sword fighting dramas will make you believe that a woman will fall in love with you if you happened to see her with a few pieces of her clothing off; even though she was still fully covered.

The story of the affair between the guard/general and the princess should be familiar to people who watched a few sword fighting dramas.

PS:
# It took a long time, but I'm finally back writing the stories.

Old 17-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

Swimmer's Dream

Most boys in the swim team were afraid of Kym. She was fierce and not afraid to tell off anybody who tried to bully her. But she was also the prettiest girl in the team - big eyes, sharp face and long hair. I could never help but notice the small but growing curves beneath her wet swimsuit.

The inter-school competition was near and I was still too slow to qualify. Not wanting to be left out, I went to the pool for extra practices. It was a quiet night and nobody else was around. After a few laps, I saw a girl approaching the pool. It was Kym. For some unknown reason, I took a deep breath and submerged myself in the water.

I held my breath as she dipped her feet into the water. They were so small and cute. A pair of endlessly long legs followed. Slender, yet beautifully toned. Her thighs, fair as the rest of her body, seemed to glow in the moonlight. At the end of this most seductive pair of legs was her delicate butt, partially covered by her black swimsuit. The suit hugged her body perfectly, highlighting her slim waist and growing breasts. Ending the blackness is her silvery neck and lovely face.

How I wish this moment could last forever. But she was not here to simply dip in the water. Swimming off, her glowing white arms and fluttering long legs made a most sensuous contrast against the flirtatious curves beneath her jet black suit. Needless to say, I couldn't do much training for the rest of the night. She saw but did not address me.

I was taking my shower when I heard a voice from the ladies changing room on the other side of the wall.

"Argh... Help..."

It was just a soft cry for help. Kym was able to scream much louder than that but it seemed she didn't want to. I hesitated for a moment. When I heard her call again, I exited the male changing room and cautiously entered the ladies. Peeking around the wall, I saw Kym seated on a bench holding on to her right calf.

"Help. Cramps." She said.

I went over slowly, knelt down, and took a look at her. She looked in pain but was also beginning to blush.

"Help." She said again.

I placed my hands beneath her calf and started to massage her gently. I tried not to have "other" thoughts but her soft squirms made my eyes wander slowly up her legs again. From her toes, clenching and releasing due to the pain, to the calf that I was rubbing down, to her white thighs that led so enticingly to the forbidden spot. My little brother swelled and peeked out of the trunks. I looked embarrassingly at her. Her eyes, usually strong and fierce, was strangely soft and shy. She tried to avoid my glance but ended tilting her head such that she saw the reason for my embarrassment. Hurriedly, she looked at the wall. Her cheeks by now a very feminine pink.

I moved my head closer and gave her a peck on the cheek. She shied away a little but looked back at me with her big black eyes, her cheeks blushing even more. I gave her another peck on her forehead, than between her eyes, before kissing her on the lips. From light kisses, our desires grew. We hugged. We caressed. We slowly stripped one another. We instinctively knew where to touch and tease. Then the moment came when we stopped to look one another in the eyes - that moment to decide whether we should go further.

She closed her eyes. I kissed and entered her slowly. I enjoyed the warmth inside her. So different it was from the cold cold water of the pool. She made small painful squirms as I pushed and pulled with unsteady motion initially. But we were in no rush. In and out. In and out. We soon got the rhythm and the strokes became smooth and most pleasurable. In and out. In and out. Her hurting squirms turned into pleasuring moans. In and out. In and out. Our breathing became deeper. In and out. In and out. The sensations became stronger. In and out. In and out. Our moaning became more enticing. In and out. In and out. The finishing was near. In and out. In and out. In and out. She was squirming again. I could feel the finishing approaching and went faster and harder. In, out, in, out, in, out... Then, suddenly, warm and moist, her slit tightened and gripped me. My rush of warm fluid spewed out. I had enjoyed the warmth in her. Now, she could feel my warmth as well.

We didn't make it to the competition but that didn't matter. Her moment of vulnerability had allowed me into her world. We kept this secret until we were old enough to "officially" become a couple and enjoyed many more great time together.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I was 11 years old when I had this fantasy. At that age, making the school team seemed so important.

This is also the age when some of the girls began to start "growing". Thus the description of the girl in the story. I stress once again that I am against pedophilia! It is the most disgusting thing a man can do to children!

PS:

Old 25-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Samster

Primary Five Camp (Part I)

Lara is my first crush. She was pretty, slim and playful. She was also part of the badminton school team. Unfortunately, for me, she seemed to like Mathew, who was literally tall, dark and handsome, always the first in class, knows how to play the piano and was a boy scout. Unfortunately again, this time for her, the class was pairing Mathew with Felicia, who was the second in class, pleasant and a brownie (girl scout). And then there is me. The average mid-table guy. Not smart enough to earn praises, not stupid enough to be a worry, knows all sorts of sports but never good enough to be in a school team.

It was the primary five camp, and the four of us were placed in a "family" of ten boys and ten girls. Three tents were given to the boys and another three to the girls. However, one of the tents was broken. The tents were too small to squeeze five kids in, and the spare tent had been taken away by another family.

"Lara, Felicia, Mathew and I can share a tent." I suggested hopefully. Obviously, I had wanted only Lara. It may sound dumb to include Mathew, since he was my rival in love, but his inclusion was absolutely necessary. Having the model student would put the teachers' minds at ease. Lara would also be more than willing to join in. I added Felicia to even out the boy-girl ratio and to keep Lara from Mathew. Also, Mathew would probably become some sort of leader and would be away most of the time, leaving me with the two girls. It was an ingenious plan! After some discussions, the teachers decided that it was "safe" enough to have a mixed tent. A bunch of eleven year-olds couldn't engage in much "mischief".

That night, after a tiring day, we bundled ourselves into the tent. Mathew and Felicia were chosen to be game leader and first aid assistant respectively. They were soon called away for a briefing, leaving Lara and me.

Lara was already sleeping. I looked at her beautiful face, her small breasts, and her slim figure. As I looked, some devil in me decided to stretch my hand out to touch her. I knew it was molest but the temptation was too great to resist. I stroked her fingers, caressed her arms and poked curiously at her breasts. She shifted, but did not wake.

Her lips were slightly apart and her head was tilted as if she wanted to kiss. I bent forward and kissed her. She responded. I kissed her some more. I started drawing little circles around her breasts, and stroked her thighs and touched her butt. She fidgeted each time I touched her.

After a few minutes molesting her, I couldn't resist it any longer. I pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, and kissed her feet, her legs and her thighs. I kissed her down there. She squirmed. I tickled her smooth slit and she giggled. Slowly, I pushed into her. At the moment of penetration, she screwed her face and whined. I made love to her. She laid there, moaning with each stroke. Doing it slowly, I savoured the tingling sensation of each thrust. She too was enjoying it, twisting her body now and then. We made love for so long, but it felt all too soon when the most pleasuring moment of our lives arrived. I released myself into her. She tightened her hole and gripped me. The feeling was heavenly.

I was awakened next morning by Mathew. Strangely, Lara seemed not to have noticed what happened the night before. In fact, I myself wasn't sure if it really happened. It could very well had been a dream. But I was so sure that I did ejaculate. It felt so real.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This fantasy was formed when I was in primary five and the characters are my primary five classmates. This explains the young age. I have to stress that I think pedophiles are disgusting and that they should all be castrated!

To be very honest, I did try to molest a different female classmate before. Our school bus was very crowded and she was standing just in front of me. I remembered a scene from TV where a man touched a woman's backside. Even though I knew it was a crime, I couldn't resist trying to touch my classmate's backside. I got my hands close enough, felt the cloth a little and hastily withdrew before the other children seated beside us could notice.

I did not know about female orgasm at that time. But it seemed natural that they should experience something as delightful as what I enjoy.

PS:

Last edited by watmidoin; 25-11-2006 at 02:23 AM.
Old 25-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

Primary Five Camp (Part II)

I could not keep my mind off the previous night's encounter for the whole of the day. I was so distracted that I fell and injured myself during one of the games. After the teacher cleaned the wound, Felicia, the first aid assistant, was told to send me back to the tent and look after me.

"You can go back to the game now. I don't want your boyfriend to be jealous." I teased Felicia.

"Mathew is not my boyfriend!" She replied unhappily. Apart from anger, I felt there was a sense of reservedness in her tone.

"You don't have to be shy. The whole class thinks the two of you are perfect for one another." I continued to tease her. This time, she stood up and stomped out of the tent. I couldn't understand why a little teasing would make her so angry. She was usually a very pleasant girl to be with. We did a few school projects together and she was often amused by my antics.

Feeling bored in the tent, I became interested in the contents of the girls' bags. I rummaged through Lara's stuff first. Nothing unusual in there. I contemplated stealing one of her panties to keep as a memento but thought better. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if some kid lost something valuable and the teachers inspected all our bags. I wouldn't want to be caught with panties in my bag.

I then went through Felicia's stuff which were similar to what Lara has except for a diary. We were told it is not right to read other peoples' diaries but I was very curious of what girls write in their diaries. I flipped to the page where the bookmark was and read yesterday's entry.

"12-06-89: Dear Diary, I am very happy today. There wasn't enough tents so I am now sleeping in the same tent as him. ..."

"30-03-89: ... He's so funny. I think I like him. But the class always pair me up with Mathew. Why don't they pair me up with him instead? ..."

"10-01-89: ... I made some new friends already. But I still haven't got the chance to talk to that boy sitting at the back of the class. ..."

I couldn't believe what I read. Felicia actually had a crush on me?! As I read the diary, I stiffened down there. It was absolutely rock solid hard and craving to be released. At this moment, Felicia crawled in with some ointments for my wound.

"Hey, what are you doing with my diary!"

"I... I..."

She snatched the diary from me. She looked angry, shy and happy at the same time. The blush on her pretty face and the hint of a smile on her lips unleashed all my desires. I threw myself at Felicia, pressed her onto the ground, and looked down into her eyes. She was shocked but not resisting. I moved to kiss her. She closed her eyes and our lips met. I pecked her a few times and then started to kiss her furiously. She didn't know what to do but that didn't matter. I was full of passion and was kissing her all over. I removed her clothes, almost tearing them off of her body. She laid there and enjoyed every moment of my passion on her. After kissing the whole of her body, I paused to look at her again. She opened her eyes, soft with joy, and closed them again. I inserted myself into her. She whimpered in pain. It didn't take me long to get going at it with great strength and pace. I thrust in and out of her without mercy. Her soft whimpering became cries of pain. She could not withstand the punishment I was giving her. "Ah... Ah... Aaaah! Erhe... Ah! Nggg... Aaaah!" Her cries intensified my lust. In-out. In-out. In-out. In-out. In-out.In-out.In-out.In-out.In-out-in-out-in-out-in-out...

"Aaaah! God!" She screamed and tightened herself around me.

"Urgh... urrgghhh... Urgh!" I fought and delayed the ejaculation for that one second extra before exploding deep inside her.

Felicia laid beside me, weeping in bliss. I reached over and hugged her. She smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This fantasy was formed when I was in primary five and the characters are my primary five classmates. This explains the young age. I have to stress that I think pedophiles are disgusting and that they should all be castrated!

PS:

Old 26-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Wink Collection of my Sexual Fantasies

Best of Friends

"Ay! Stop it lah!"

The friendship between May and I was those "worst of enemies, best of friends" type. We were always squabbling with one another but could easily gang up against everyone else.

In a way, we were worlds apart. May comes from a rich family. She lives in a big condominium with a swimming pool while I am a scrappy HDB boy. I always thought her live must be really wonderful.

One day, she telephoned me out of boredom. Her parents had gone overseas for work, leaving her alone at home.

"It is very lonely one." She said sounding sad.

"Come on lah. You got so many things. Got Nintendo to play. Got video to watch. Still complain what?" I replied. I could not understand how people could ever complain when they are in a rich family.

"One person where got fun? Ay, you come over leh."

"Wait. I go ask my mother. ... OK! You wait 20 minutes I reach."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"How come you so slow. Like tortoise like that." She said as she opened the door. She was actually very happy to see me.

"Ay, your house rich people live one. Poor boys like me the security guard don't let in ok."

"Don't like that say lah. Come in come in."

She got some ice cream from the fridge and we started chatting about things that seemed so important to 12 year-olds. Twelve. The age when we were just experiencing puberty. Girls used to be troublesome pesky busybodies. Now, I began to see them as attractive little things to be taken care of and protected. The girls were also giggling about who is handsome, who liked who and so on. The days of puppy love.

"So who you like?" She asked me.

"Don't tell you."

"Don't like that lah. We so good friends. You tell me I also tell you."

"Then you tell me first lor."

"Don't want." She seemed a little embarrassed.

"Then I also don't tell you lor."

"Humph. Go go go. Go back go back." She started pushing at me.

"Ay, Don't like that lah. So petty." I tried not to budge knowing that she didn't really want to drive me home.

She continued pushing and I continued resisting. It was one of those fun moments amongst friends. She was quite physical and I lost my balance, toppling sideways onto the sofa. She too lost her balance and landed on me. Our lips touched. We looked one another in the eyes for a while before she shyly looked away. I could feel my heart beating fast and my little brother hardening.

"Ay, you 色狼 (sex maniac)!" She pushed herself off me when she felt my hard and warm brother poking at her thighs from behind my shorts. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

We got ourselves seated properly on the sofa again, a little distance between us. At first, we just looked straight ahead. But we couldn't help stealing glances at one another. I mustered enough courage to lean towards her and swept my hands through her hair. She looked down shyly. I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead, then her nose and then planted a proper little peck on her mouth. She pecked me back. And I pecked her again and again and again. I kissed her on her cheeks, her ears and her neck as my hands wandered from her hair, to her neck, down her back, to her bum. She laid down and I leaned over her. We continued kissing and slowly took one another's cloths off. Before we knew it, we were left with just our underwear.

"Now do what?" She asked timidly.

At this moment, I remembered what a more worldly classmate of mine told us boys about "blue tapes" and "上床 (getting on the bed)". He shared with us the secret knowledge he received from << The Little Oxford Dictionary >>. "Sexual Intercourse: The insertion of man's penis into woman's vagina." The dictionary's explanation of "penis" and "vagina" were less useful but he explained to us that they are the "lan jiao" and "chee bye" respectively. He described scenes from porn videos and we got the idea that "上床" is something very "爽 (shiok)".

With this in mind, I removed my briefs to reveal my penis, proudly erect. Despite her tanned complexion, I could see clearly that she was blushing. I removed her bra and slowly pulled her panties down to reveal her vagina - a little slit that strangely drew all my attention. I was so captivated, I remained starring at it for a long time before planting a kiss on it. She giggled a little.

I kissed her slit again, then her pubic hair, then her tummy, body, sides of her body, her small breasts, neck, ears, cheeks and then her lips again. As we kissed, the tip of my penis slipped very naturally into her vagina and I started moving in. As I penetrated, she grabbed me in pain, sinking her fingers into my back. I continued pushing in until I was fully in her. Her face was now contorted with indulgence and she looked really "爽".

This encouraged me. I pulled out slowly and continued making love to her at a steady rhythm. She moaned and whined, closing her eyes and twisting her lips as if in pain. The more painful she looked, the faster and harder I wanted to push into her. I was soon huffing for breath and pushing real hard and deep into her. Her moans became cries of pleasure. I could see she had reached a very "爽" stage and was struggling to resist something from deep inside her vagina. I too could feel a concentration of very enjoyable senses at the tip of my penis. I fought hard to prolong it as I continued to thrust and withdraw, push and pull, harder and harder and harder and harder and harder. She couldn't hold it any longer and let out a cry as I felt her vagina tightened around my penis. This caused me to lose control as well and I ejaculated deep inside her.

I left my penis in her vagina as we hugged one another, looking deeply into each others' eyes. I never knew May could be so gentle, so alluring. We started kissing again, taking our time to explore our bodies, especially the private parts. We tickled, teased and kissed one another where the sensations were the greatest. We made love again, and again, and again.

Author's Note:

Once again, there are TV-inspired situations such as the accidental kiss between "good friends" which leads to so much more.

By this age, I was masturbating regularly. The recovery period is very short. The feeling of orgasm is so shiok, I often ejaculate two or three times a night.

I first came across the phrase "make love" in primary five or six. The topic was MacRitchie Reservoir and the Chinese teacher said something like: "那边风景不错。可是有人去那边乱来。他们在那里 make love。'Make love'。你们懂什么是 make love 吗?" The class stared back at him blankly. I thought he meant hugging and kissing since sex in the open in full view of the public seemed quite impossible. But the teacher did not explain to us what "make love" meant.

The characters in this story are young because that is the age when the fantasy was formed. Once again, I feel very strongly that pedophiles should have their prick used as the pointer of the << Wheel of Fortune >> wheel.

PS:

Old 03-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

Dee

Dee drew attention because she comes from a rich family. She was driven around in a huge Mercedes, had all the latest gadgets and wore the nicest cloths. But, for me, the most outstanding thing about Dee were her breasts.

Compared to other girls, her breasts were HUGE! They also looked firm. Hers were the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen in my life. She was a tall girl and not bad looking. She could had been very desirable, but, because she was very fierce, many boys, even those bully-types, were afraid of her.

My relationship with Dee was good since I was good pals with her pals. She liked to share her gadgets with me because the girls were not interested in gadgets. The other boys disturbed me, saying I "吃软饭" (live off a woman). But I couldn't be bothered. I enjoyed being Dee's friend. Especially since I could observe her breasts from nearer than any other boy.

Dee's results for the mid-year exams were very bad. She was disconsolate and cried the whole day. Some of those bullies thought it was chance to get back at her but were soundly punched and screamed at by Dee. The teacher took her to the office to calm her down.

I had never seen Dee like this before. This made my mood bad. I didn't return home immediately after school. While wandering around, I heard someone sobbing from inside one of the classrooms. I went in and found Dee sitting in a corner on the floor.

"Dee! Why you still here? Didn't your parents come fetch you?"

Dee only sobbed. It felt so painful to see a good friend looking like this. I sat down beside her. Even though I only wanted to console her, my attention were unwittingly drawn to her breasts. They were really hard to miss.

"What you looking at?" She said, still sobbing a little.

I was very embarrassed. I could feel the blood in my ears as I blushed bright red.

"Ay, what you looking at?" She said again. This time, the crying had stopped and she pretended to be really curious.

"Nothing. Nothing. I was just..."

"Thanks for being here with me." She held my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. I tried not to take advantage of the situation but my gaze was once again drawn to her breasts.

"You want to touch them?" She knew where I was looking at all along.

Without waiting for my reply, she placed my hand on one of her breasts. The feeling was indescribable. Blood rushed all over my body, turning my face red, heating my ears up and bringing my little brother to life! She placed her hand over mine and squeezed gently. Her breasts were firm, yet soft.

Dee gave me a naughty look, moved her other hand over my crouch and started stroking the big brother. My heart had never pumped faster. We explored one another's body, our cloths concealing the objects of our desire.

Dee took the lead again, unbuttoning my shorts and pulling the zipper down. My erection was so intense, my tip had peeked out of the underwear. It was screaming for attention. Following Dee's lead, I removed her pinafore and unbuttoned her blouse. A seductive lace bra supported a most beautiful body. I fondled them with both my hands, massaging her just as she was massaging me.

I unhooked Dee's bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders. It dropped halfway, revealing more of Dee's breasts. They were almost perfectly round, and very tight. Dee would not be outdone. She pulled my shorts off, and there, standing hard and stiff, the big brother screamed "I am a man!".

I kissed her breasts, at the same time, removing her shorts and panties to gain access to the satisfaction of my brother's lust. We were soon all over one another, fondling, kissing, stroking and pinching. Our minds were filled with nothing but pure lust for one another.

I climbed on top of her. My penis squeezed into her vagina and started lashing without mercy. She moaned with pleasure and she cried in pain. Lust. Lust was all there was as I thrashed in and out of her. I wanted to make her moan in pain. I wanted to make her cry with pleasure. I wanted to make her scream louder and louder! I wanted to unleash all my lust on her. I craved that sensation. That concentration of senses that happens right before orgasm. I wanted to achieve it inside her writhing body. I want it, I want it, I want it to last just a little longer...

My ejaculation in Dee was so intense, she could feel me squirting deep inside her. She held my face, and gave me a very deep kiss before resting her head on my shoulders again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dee was the first girl to draw my attention because of her breasts. I think she was already a B+ cup by primary six.

This is the last of my primary school fantasies. A 12 year-old fantasising about his classmates didn't seem too perverted. But if an adult man has obscene intentions on a child, I suggest he do the world a favour and go to hell.

PS:
# It took a long time, but I'm finally back writing the stories.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1