The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gaksital deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my first milf experience

this is my first true experience. dont know if its fanciful and exciting but just hope to share the story.

Chapter 1
-----------
Chapter 1 is a rough explanation on how i got to know this milf. abit boring and dry. hope u guys will support and continue reading.

i'm a clubber and i must say i have quite a few connections in some of e clubs in sg. so as usual.. on a clubbing night, im out having some drinks and fun at club A. i received a msg from a friend asking me to sign her in. so i asked how many pax. she said abt 5 girls but only her and a friend arrived. the rest will be late.

i was in e midst of drinking with my friends so i thought iyahh troublesome to go out la. so i txt her use my guestlist then u come in find me. so after awhile.. she arrived with her friend. her friend Jane was a rating of 6-7/10. intro and just had a short chat. normal partying as usual after the chat.

then i was suppose to head to club B. so i told them okay i'm going off. said bye and left. after awhile.. while i was in club B. my friend msg me say "club A very boring.. u can sign us in to club B pretty please?" so i told her okay come under my name.

so when she and her friends reach.. we were busy partying and Jane started to strike a convo with me. she said " thanks for signing them in at club A and club B. hope it wasnt too troublesome for u "

i replied " nahh dont worry.. its fine. " so we actually got to talk a little more and then she had to go off after abt half an hr. i was pretty sian cos i tot maybe can get some action :/ cos we hit it off quite well.

after she left.. i realise i forgot to get her number. i was like ughhhh damn! went back sleep and woke up hungover.. but i was surprised to receive a facebook message from Jane! she thank me for e guestlist once again and apologise for leaving early.

i quickly replied and *poof* got her number! Things are starting to get interesting at this point.

hang on for Chapter 2

hopefully i will have supporters who will like to know more and continue reading my story and maybe up my points.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my first milf experience

Pitching up my tent and campfire...
Please continue.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 18
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

supporter reporting
Old 11-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping ....................
Old 12-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Chapter 2
----------

we starting whatsapping. but nothing sexual. just the norm. i was shocked when she said she was 3X. she didnt look 3X at all. i even sent pic of her to my friends and ask how old do u think she is.. replies was "good catch. she looks pretty and young. 20s." at this point of time the only thing i can refer to is "looks can be deceiving?" but in a good way. so we continue chatting as usual. but also cannot forget to include flirting with each other. we are always like saying lets go watch movie, have dinner etc but we never went.

As well chatted we got to know each other better and the more i know.. e more shocked i got she's divorced with a kid. oh well.. we continue chatting and keeping in contact.

Till one day Jane told me that shes going to club A to celebrate her friend's bday. she asked of i wanted to join so my and my friends reached club A. started drinking and danced but i and Jane didnt have much time together. since she was with her friends and i was with mine. It was quite fun but well one of jane's friend say wanted to go club B to try out. so they went.. so Jane told me that shes going and ask if im coming along. i told her see how later.

as time goes by.. Jane kept messaging me.. "are u coming? so late still dont want to come over ah?" so i replied "okay im otw. wait for me!!" then i receive her txt again.. "of course im waiting for you"

i got excited. adrenaline rush.. blood pumping non stop to my heart. but suddenly the thought of her age and she has a kid killed e joy. so i went in club c with just the thought of drinking. drink until super high. then jane's friends started to leave one by one. our common friend told me " i'm gg home alr.. can u take care of Jane, she says u will take care of her. " so i said "sure! dont worry i will txt u when shes home safe"

as the night went by.. Jane and i started to get close to each other. so we had drinks with each other and had simple fun. then suddenly she kissed me out of the blue!

i felt like i got flashbanged. my mind went black. what was that! we kissed on e 2nd meeting. nice.. hahah so we continued drinking till we couldnt dink anymore. i told her lets go back.. i'm sending u back as agreed. went into the cab. we sat like real close to each other. she started to lean her head over my shoulder. i wrapped my arms ard her in case she falls over. u know how taxi ride can be

after 5 mins of chatting.. she looked up to me and we started kissing.. just pecking on the lips then it started to go fast and furious. all e tongue action like having a martial arts duel. i was so into it my hands started to roam. of course not so fast onto the boobs la. started from waist.. teased her abit on her stomach back to the waist then move upwards to her boobs. this continued the whole of i think 20mins plus journey. the only time we stopped was when e cab already reached her place.

to be continued...
Old 12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Tent set up!
Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41885 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

haha cabby uncle must b having a great show huh

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Old 12-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
my first milf experience

wow...bro..more updates please...
Old 12-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jemmie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah yess.. I think e cab driver super happy got free show to watch :/ either tt or he's like cursing at me. ' stupid boy so gan chiong must make out in e cab '

will continue the story soon.. thanks for support and e camping guys! won't make u guys wait long.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good start...looking forward to posting.

pls come back soon
Old 13-12-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

alamak so engrossed in replying and thanking you guys for support until forgot to log out after my friend used my phone. thus under his account. my bad.

continuing the story for u guys in 6-8hrs time! depends on what time I wake up.
Old 13-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Chapter 3
----------

got off the cab.. hold her hand while we walked her up to her place slowly. reached outside her doorstep then we kissed goodbye once more. after the kiss we both just stood there without any movement. it seems like she didnt want to go back in & i didnt want to leave. we looked and gazed into each others eyes.

nxt thing we know it... *ting ting* round 2 started. started kissing her lips passionately then down on her neck and i headed down south to her boobs. she was enjoying it. my hands started to roam around and her soft moan into my ears totally turned me on. i got a hard on. i think she felt it cos her legs were against my crouch. she started to roam outside around my crouch area.

i was in ''exstacy''. as she was wearing a dress, one hand was going under her dress to grab her butt and on the other, i was too sexcited and i slipped her dress down at the boobs area and started licking her nipples while she started putting her hands into my pants. she unbelted me and almost fully unbuckled my pants but i stopped her. giving her just the minimal space to place her hands into my pants. (even though outside her doorstep.. still public aea.. not so nice la hor if neighbours see )

we continued for a good 15-20mins and i couldnt take it!! i grabbed her and moved her groin area to my crouch and naturally simulated some up and down in and out actions with both my hands on her butt. both her hands were over my shoulders and we continued kissing with all e tongue action.

then we were tired alr. or sld i say our mouth is too dry from kissing until no more saliva. but she didnt seem to want to stop. the nxt thing i know it, she opened the door, and before i could open my mouth to say bye... she grabbed my hands and pulled me into her place... OMG!! my thoughts went wild in my mind..
Old 13-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

too bad.. after so many years of clubbing, i'm quite sad to say that i did not score any gals while clubing.... good job TS.. waiting for more...
Old 13-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxitup View Post
too bad.. after so many years of clubbing, i'm quite sad to say that i did not score any gals while clubing.... good job TS.. waiting for more...
me too! at first i thought i wouldnt have the luck/chance to be so happening to be able to bed girls or let alone make out with a girl. think i happen to be lucky to meet the right girls or sld i say i have screwed up friends who taught me the way slowly. hahaha

when u mentioned after so many years of clubbing.. i started to think back and i recalled a few more stories. thanks bro for 'awakening' my recollections!

shall finish this story before starting new threads. hmm or sld i keep it ongoing while i'm at this story.
Old 13-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Chapter 3a
----------

as she she pulling me in to the house.. i quickly took my shoes and socks off simultaneously. she pushed me into her room and onto her queen size bed. i was lying on my back on the bed. she threw her purse and handphone onto the table and jumped on me.

*ting ting ting* round 3 started. fast and furious again but well at least we were more comfortable lying in the bed and not standing. my hands roamed everywhere. from holding her face to locked our lips to caressing her butt. continued for quite some time and i couldnt tahan anymore. grabbed he rand turn her over for her to lie on the bed. started licking her earlobes, down to nibbling her neck and to her boobs. then her moans started to fade.

i was so into the mood but i think she was too drunk and felt so comfortable while lying on e bed.. she fell asleeep.

what the!!!! i was literally stunned for a moment and i lied down beside her. i was like contemplating whether i sld wake her up to continue? or maybe undress her? then suddenly i realised i didnt have a condom! i was like okayyy.. f***! arghhhh! needless to explain.. i think alot of bros will understand how i feel.

and so i just decided to cuddle up with her and then i fell asleep too.

just to let u guys know.. this is not the end of story.. hope will have more bros camping and supporting me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1