The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her answer is simple - How much will you guys pay for a FJ?
i think she is measuring if you have "potential". If you have only visit her once and expect to go all the way, then chances are slim or you are prepared to pay alot.

My rates is still reasonable and she remains a good backup option
Old 08-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Let's just say she was less selective those days.
i knew you have a part in this as well
Old 08-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
galliard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Decided to try Seventh princess based on the rave reviews, especially on the shower and HJ (you can search 7p or QGZ for more MRs).
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Location: Condo in B area; very convenient for those who travel by BMW. She gave plenty of instructions via text, voice message and images, but her place is actually very easy to find (but yet discrete). Like many who mentioned previously, the room was clean and comfortable with dim lighting and nice music, maciam like spa.

Looks: Cute features, resemble photos but I reckon she is much older, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Cute voice too. I would classify her as a MILF.

Body: Nice boobs, good size to handle. Unfortunately, she doesn't allow zhut zhut. Short. Not for butt and leg lovers.

Shower: She stripped naked, wore gloves and gave me a thorough wash. Kinda like a zookeeper showering the elephant.

Massage: Lots of pressing with palms and feet. Not as much releasing knots using fingers or even elbows as I like it to be.

HJ: She spent plenty of time on my entire genital area, which was good. However, I found the entire experience too SOP.

Sensual: She laid herself on top of me like a dead fish and that's it.

I think her greatest selling point is her hygiene and work ethics. Maybe just not my cup of tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
She has strict boundaries and is vanilla for sure but her work ethics kind of make it up for me.

Her hj is like those slow edging type which I like, unlike the last landmine I visited who is trying to rip my dick off with her bare hands.

Still visit 7p from time to time for a relaxing session.
Visited 7p a while back, both qwerty and Lucian describes her perfectly. I'll add what's not often mentioned, you won't be out of place if you're early

You'll get the full allocated time, instructions are really detailed (though I've only been around for 1 month) and I get to be a dead fish (well, she's mostly self orientated and with few words, which is my preference) and even helps you shower
Old 08-12-2022, 10:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42263 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Thanks bro!. I'm keen follower of your posts. Thanks for all the good FRs.
Thank you bro. I always believe in sharing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-12-2022, 10:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42263 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i think she is measuring if you have "potential". If you have only visit her once and expect to go all the way, then chances are slim or you are prepared to pay alot.

My rates is still reasonable and she remains a good backup option
She should be seeking for a potential Robert.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 08-12-2022 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does any1 here know how is Paris/Adele doing lately. Used to be one of the all time fav but lately din hear any updates even though she is supposed to be PR here.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Does any1 here know how is Paris/Adele doing lately. Used to be one of the all time fav but lately din hear any updates even though she is supposed to be PR here.
Yea radio silence mostly though she replies occasionally but then silent again. I think she has sort of retired from this scene if I’m not wrong.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi all, I don't intend to sound like an okt, but Ling Si has a loyalty program for us bros here. There will be 1 free session for every 10 sessions with her, but gotta use wechat coz she's using it to keep track la.

Feel free to pm me for her wechat contact.

Remember to ask for 1 full hour of JG, don't make the same mistake as me.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13128 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea radio silence mostly though she replies occasionally but then silent again. I think she has sort of retired from this scene if I’m not wrong.
Radio silent even to me too. But i think she is doing fine and well taken care of lah.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/

Looks: as per pic with darker skin? Lighting at her place was kinda dark. But I like.
Height: 1.6m or lower?
Boobs: between A/B.
Massage: nubbad
Nips: brown.
HJ: okay
Roaming: can touch boob , no touch below. Didn’t try to lick
GFE: low?
RTM: maybe if got money. But got much to try!!!
Old 09-12-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.
Hi bro, there’s two kiki May I know how to differentiate
Old 09-12-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Hi bro, there’s two kiki May I know how to differentiate
The current kiki he referring to should be this

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

The previous kiki is renamed to cy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/?s=chen
Old 09-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i knew you have a part in this as well
Perhaps. Perhaps not..

SLG has been a generous playground for me for a while now. Sometimes I just sit on the swings, other times I slip down the slides, climb through the rope obstacles or just build sandcastles on the side.

So enjoy the plethora of experiences heartily, but always remember guys, YMMV, WYSIWYG but for others a lot more. So if YKYK and if you don't, don't pretend you do. And oh, most importantly, let discretion be the better part of valour. Anyway, let's move on from this subject shall we?

Will be posting my SN Vanilla FR Collective soon.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 09-12-2022 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Truly agreed. SLG can ease our stress when u are really stress in work.

but also very high cost game lol.

What is WYSIWYG? And YKYK? Can educate?
Old 09-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Truly agreed. SLG can ease our stress when u are really stress in work.

but also very high cost game lol.

What is WYSIWYG? And YKYK? Can educate?
What You See Is What You Get , You Know, You Know.

Agree that It’s a really high cost game Sigh…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1