The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My hot aunt

Hi all,

Just had some thing to share with you. I'm not local but I've been here quite awhile. Pardon me for my bad English, tried my best to pen it down in English and I hope you guys enjoy.

This story started when I was still in the 1st year of my polytechnic life. Oh ya, let me first introduced myself as Henry, I'm 24 now. There was a story that happened to me few years ago which I would always remember to this day. Back then, I was sent to Singapore to study for my diploma and I was arranged to stay with a distant relatives named Aunt Leny. Aunt Leny has a beautiful face and her silky smooth fair skin would definitely attracts guys around her. Okay let me skip to the part where I manage to get intimate with her.

Aunt Leny was a single parent with three children: two females and one male. Her husband had died in a car accident few years before this incident took place. Her husband indeed is a successful businessman. Given her age which already hit 37, she still looks very attractive and sexy. Her body is well-maintained, due to the financial capability that her late husband has, she often goes for aerobic classes. Big perky ass with big hips and also white smooth thighs closed up together without any flabby fats shaking around. Her breasts are above average in size, but I am not too sure on the actual size but it was definitely firm and you would not even know she is a mother of 3.

To be continue...
Old 19-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: My hot aunt

Good start bro...1st camper

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 19-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My hot aunt

Camping for more.
Old 19-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 18
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

camper reporting in with beer n tidbits
Old 19-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bros for the support. Will try to update asap
Old 19-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Lai lai, support support la !! ke ke
Old 19-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Nice..... Wanna hear more. U had me @ Hot Aunt

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 20-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10106 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

nice start up. waiting for more to come
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 20-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Morning Bros & Sis,

Thank you for all the support despite me writing stories for the first time.
Sorry for the delay but here is part 2.

Part 2

This incident happens unexpectedly which until now I find it hard to believe. It was one afternoon where nobody is home except me and Aunt Leny who is busy preparing lunch. It was a coincidence that on that day, one of my lecture was cancelled so I happen to go home early. Upon reaching home, hungry and exhausted, I laze myself towards the dining table to look for food.

“Aunt Leny, the food haven’t ready yet?”, I asked her
“Not yet, give me awhile more ya. I was rushing from the bank just now, didnt manage to prepare lunch on time", said her panting.

I could see that her forehead was covered with sweat and her hands were in mess with all the seasonings she prepared. I could tell that she hardly do difficult chores at home. Although her face was sweaty, i was not very sure why I find her more attractive that way. She was wearing a knee-length baggy home dress which is actually not tight but due to her having a big ass and hips, the dress seems to be pretty tight and you could see the shape of her underwear whenever she bent down. That's was extremely appealing, I thought to myself.

"Aunt Leny, do you need my help?", I offered
"That would be great! Come!", replied her without hesitation
Out of sudden, the water pipe from the sink burst when she was washing the veggy, and Aunt Leny who was standing right in front of the sink was soaked with water.

"Hen! Help me....How??!", she panicked while trying to cover the burst pipe with her hands. As my aunt is petite, she had to bend down a little in order for her to reach the pipe. I could see the shape of her big perky round ass very clearly through her soakingly wet dress with my own eyes. The shape of her underwear became more obvious.
Without a thoughts, I rushed over towards where she was standing and helped her to cover the pipe with my hands. I did not realize that my position was actually right behind her and it was like I'm hugging her from behind.
I could sense without a doubt that my body started to get arouse and my penis unintentionally rubbing in between her big firm ass. We were in this position for quite awhile, long enough to get my dirty mind started.

To be continued... Part 3 will be in the evening and we will get into action!

Last edited by hiboyhi; 20-11-2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 20-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Steady lah Bro, keep it coming!
Old 20-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Start camp fire and make milo liao.... good good carry on plsss
Old 20-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Hi readers,

As promised this is the update of part 3 which is more action packed. Hope you enjoy it!

Part 3

"How ya Hen, what should we do?", asked Aunt Leny who is unable to move.
"How ah, I'm confused also.", replied me, trying to buy more time.
At that point of time, due to too much frictions and rubbings happening on my penis, I couldn't hold the temptations anymore. Slowly, I let go off my right hand from the pipe, pretending to find something to cover the burst pipe in the dishwasher rack. Without her knowledge, instead, I took off both my pants and underwear. It was quite a difficult thing to do but in the end I managed to take them both off and maintain the same posture but with my bottom part of my body uncovered this time.

"Argh! I can't find anything to cover Aunt Leny! Wait ah let me find again.", I said.
At that moment, I could not resist anymore, slowly I let go off my left hand from the pipe as well.
"Aunt Leny, youd hold first," I told her, trying to hold my thurst.
"Yah, but faster! My hand already numb.", she sighed.

Without a second thought, I quickly grabbed her dress and tried to pull her underwear down. I could not see clearly what colour was she wearing as her dress and underwear were both drenching wet.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OFF ME!" my aunt quickly withdraw both her hands from the pipe to brush my hands off that are still trying to pull her underwear down. The water from the pipe began to burst out again.

Auhhh....ohh...her voice became unclear as the water was splashing her face. I did not notice as she tried to cover the burst pipe with her hands again, and automatically my hands are finally free. What a great chance I thought, I forced pull her underwear down until it finally glided down to her feet.
"Auwch...don't Hen, I am your aunt, don't.... Please don't, I beg you.
I quickly squad down and move my head closer towards her big perky ass and soon enough I managed to position my face right in between her thighs. It was so close that I could smell her vagina and without much a do I rolled out my tongue.
"Auwchhhh... Hen...ahhhhh.... my first lick indeed sent a chill down her spine yet still she is unable to move as the water from burst pipe will start to splash again if she did.

My tongue was able to move so freely and I could taste the sweetness of her outer pussy lips and as I went deeper she starts to tremble. I didn't know why but based on her body movement, there was lesser sign of resistance. What I noticed was that she began to shake her head uncontrollably. Though it was difficult, I finally managed to locate her clitoris, as I continue licking her so intensely, two of my fingers started to rub her dripping wet vagina. The amount of cum she discharge was unbelievable and soon enough I could feel her ass trembling ferociously.

Ahhh...hhh....Henn...ahh aouhh... she let out an extremely loud moan, in fact she has reached her peak. Her body soon become so stiff while her hands were still holding on to the burst pipe.
"Damn.. I haven't get myself prepared, I thought.
I quickly stood up and grabbed my already erected penis so firmly. Using both of my hands, I tried to spread open her big fine perky ass and lean my penis forward towards her vagina. As soon as I felt that I was close enough to her vagina lips, without even saying or thinking about anything, I began to shake my penis very fiercely.

Ahh pain Hen.. slowly... auh she tilt her head upwards, and without her realizing, both her hands were actually off the pipe. Water began splashing out again. She was already wet anyway, maybe that's what she thought, as she began to hold tightly onto the dishwasher rack. Definitely there is no sign of resistance anymore.
Old 20-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3604 / Power: 16
Ramirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond reputeRamirez has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for next part
Old 20-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
Camping for next part
Thanks for the support bro! Will update ASAP
Old 20-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 12
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Like a kid fantasy but nice! Continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1