The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hot spots in Ramkhamhaeng

Thanks to brothers here, I'm finally heading for the hotel in Ramkhamhaeng.

Can anyone recommend any happening spots in Ramkhamhaeng ? I really dun fancy venturing into MBK, Sukhumvit, Ratchada for this trip.

Food, girls, please recommend.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot spots in Ramkhamhaeng

For food, can head to Ramkhamhaeng 150. It's cheap and delicious. Worth a visit.
cheers
Old 08-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

You can try RAMKAMHAENG SOI 65(Soi Mahathai)where the FBT building is situated on start of the soi, it's connected to LADPHRAO SOI 126. It's a very long soi and you will be surprised that the middle of the soi got lotsa of small pubs and clubs which are frequent by the universities students. There are also thai eatries and bbq resturants available for food. If you can converse in thai, I'm sure you could poach any thais syts. There's also an underground disco but I had not been there before it's located the backlane of an internet shop which the glass panel were orange, I dun know the name, I had wanted to go the last time around but my mates were afraid of trouble.

I forgot the soi no(Soi Teplila) beside Teplila Temple. inside there's a number of resturants which served good food. It's near a hotel named TOWN in TOWN.

ABAC is in RAMKAMHAENG SOI 24, if you want to poach uni babes this is possibly the best soi to spot them. Inside there's also a small nite bazaar available until 10pm on weekends beside Interplace Hotel which cost you 500baht a nite. If you're a supper man, try their delicious Char Siew Won Tan noodles or rice on the other side of the soi where they are the only stall selling till 3 to 4am in the morning.

Along the side of the sois are internet shops which cost u 15baht an hour to serve and also plenty of street food available at cheap prices.

If you're into gayrism too then you must head to E-MALE the Ramkamhaeng gay pub which is extremely popular...keke

The main Ramkamhaeng road has got The Mall and Big C shopping centre at soi 5 and soi 21 respectively. And Major Cineplex is at soi 11, along the road has plenty of shops which you can almost find anything at local price. It's a long road which has 100 over sois which will lead to Nawamin Rd and also off The Mall Bangkapi where there's the TAWANA market is a smaller version of CHATUCHAK market.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
You can try RAMKAMHAENG SOI 65(Soi Mahathai)where the FBT building is situated on start of the soi, it's connected to LADPHRAO SOI 126. It's a very long soi and you will be surprised that the middle of the soi got lotsa of small pubs and clubs which are frequent by the universities students. There are also thai eatries and bbq resturants available for food. If you can converse in thai, I'm sure you could poach any thais syts. There's also an underground disco but I had not been there before it's located the backlane of an internet shop which the glass panel were orange, I dun know the name, I had wanted to go the last time around but my mates were afraid of trouble.
Good info. Must cheong RKH next trip...last time cheong there was many years ago at NASA Disco, biggest in Thailand and some say South East Asia then, hehe
Old 08-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Bangkok Master, what is ABAC ? A building ? Or disco ?
Old 08-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro Bangkok Master, what is ABAC ? A building ? Or disco ?
It's a Internation School whereby u can start searching for prospective undergrads who intends to work in agogo bars upon graduation.Thats what how many bros here reacts to the thousands that graduated from the school each year,or should i say their mentality ..
Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted!
Old 09-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
It's a Internation School whereby u can start searching for prospective undergrads who intends to work in agogo bars upon graduation.Thats what how many bros here reacts to the thousands that graduated from the school each year,or should i say their mentality ..
I thought that was always your mentality that why ABAC students cannot work in agogo bars?

Why I always insisted that your tirak is not from ABAC because:

1) Her english level, in order to study in ABAC, she must go through a english proficiency test to check her english level. If she cannot attain 5.0 for TOEFL then she must go for intensive english course. So if she's from ABAC, I can assure you, there's no need for you to converse in that with her as her english level would be good enough.

2) Course fees, if she's able to pay her school fees, that's no need for her to work in agogo bars. Check the this table for ABAC school fees: http://www.intranet.au.edu/portal200...ion/index.html

Yes, you mentioned that she work there because of friends instead of $$$. Do you know that most ABAC students are from families who are in better social status? They are more concern of their face value then being humilated.

I advised you to do more research before you anyhow shoot out things which are totally craps!
Old 09-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I advised you to do more research before you anyhow shoot out things which are totally craps!
Aiya, forget him lah.... can't be bothered with him nowadays.... He jus want his presense felt..... this guy really CMI lah......
Old 09-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 23
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro BM , dont be too direct, pls leave him some face mah but anyway there is some FL i know do study ABAC....
Old 09-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Bro BM , dont be too direct, pls leave him some face mah but anyway there is some FL i know do study ABAC....
yes, i agree there are some who study in top Universities in Thailand working as FL/WL..... I know a couple who're currently working as FL to support their studying in their masters degree... they told me they'll quit after they complete their masters and get a managerial post job.... *shrudder*
But for this Jun's girlfriend.... he's saying she don't have financial commitment, good family background, own car and own apartment.... but choose to work in Rainbow 4 AGOGO Bar (listen carefully, its a agogo bar in NEP) just because her friends invited????

Did ur ABAC FL friends work as FL just for fun or cos her friends invited her to?
Old 09-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Bro Thaiboy,

Sorry for being too direct but I just want to stress the point to him that the people in the forum are not dick heads!

I agreed that there are ABAC stds who are working as FL but agogo girls are unlikely due to the fact there's more exposure whereas FL is more discreet to hide their identity.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agreed that there are ABAC stds who are working as FL but agogo girls are unlikely due to the fact there's more exposure whereas FL is more discreet to hide their identity.
I also agree with u on this one...
IF i'm a good for nothing mang-da like him, i'll rather my gf work in a G-club or dancer-club... rather than a agogo bar.......
oh ya, i forgot... to him, Rainbow4 is a high class joint! *LOL*
Old 09-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
IF i'm a good for nothing mang-da like him, i'll rather my gf work in a G-club or dancer-club... rather than a agogo bar.......

Dun play play...he's the self-proclaimed RAINBOW KID who can eat, sleep, fuck for FREE!

We must respect him on that as we are not able to do it!
Old 09-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
u like tat say good meh? tik next time mus waer shirt pant wif bow tie to rainbow liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1